Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Krg
    Krg is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    40

    Super test 450 experience?

    Anybody out there ever use super test 450? I usually run sustanon 350 at 700 mlg a week. I am really inquiring for my next cycle and am wondering if I should start with that or start with the sustanon and finish with the super test or vice versa. I only run test have not had the balls to go to tren or anything else yet. This is my second cycle. Thanks

  2. #2
    Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Krg View Post
    Anybody out there ever use super test 450? I usually run sustanon 350 at 700 mlg a week. I am really inquiring for my next cycle and am wondering if I should start with that or start with the sustanon and finish with the super test or vice versa. I only run test have not had the balls to go to tren or anything else yet. This is my second cycle. Thanks
    Is it 450mg of test per mL or a mix of test and another compound ?

    If it's 450mg/mL either it's going to be very painful to pin or possibly be underdosed.

    If it's a blend of two compounds it's better to split the compounds instead of running a blend because you can control your doses.

    Stick to Test C / E / P. Sustanon isn't that great because it has a mix of short and long eaters so you either need to pin every other day to get the full benefit (at which point you are better off using prop), or you pin twice a week and lose half the test.

    Plus Sustanon requires waiting longer before you PCT.

    Tren and second cycle don't belong in the same sentence.

  3. #3
    guitarzan's Avatar
    guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    4,521
    I'll never understand people wanting to take these super test compounds. Like windex said, they are very painful and offer no benefit. Just take more of the 250

  4. #4
    Krg
    Krg is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    40
    So I’m guessing this is why I keep finding 350 and 450 for the same prices thinking it’s a deal. It’s less desirable. Can you please explain how 1/2 is being wasted. I do pin 2 x a week. How should I be dosing yo maximize? Less of an amount eod?

  5. #5
    Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Krg View Post
    So I’m guessing this is why I keep finding 350 and 450 for the same prices thinking it’s a deal. It’s less desirable. Can you please explain how 1/2 is being wasted. I do pin 2 x a week. How should I be dosing yo maximize? Less of an amount eod?
    For starters you shouldn't be using Sustanon . Like I said previously, it's mixed of short eaters and long Esters. It has Test Prop (30mg) and Test Pheynlprop(60mg) in both which have a short half life. That means when you pin every 3.5 days, you lose 90mg of Test, almost half the 250. In order to take advantage of Sustanon it requires pinning every other day, at which point straight Test Prop is a better option.


    And like I said because it has long esters (test decanoate) you have to wait 18-21 days before PCT rather than 14 days like Test E or C.

    So if you pinned twice a week your last cycle you basically threw half your cycle and half your money spent out the window wasted

    You need to spend more time understanding how steroids , half life, and Esters work before worrying about cycling again
    Last edited by Windex; 08-05-2018 at 05:54 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    These guys are exactly correct, plus o honestly dont even think its honestly possible to jam 450mg of test into a ml. Ive had this discussion with alot of guys previosly and it just doesnt seem feasible. And to jam the max amount possible into a ml is gonna give you pain. Keep it simple

  7. #7
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    These guys are exactly correct, plus o honestly dont even think its honestly possible to jam 450mg of test into a ml. Ive had this discussion with alot of guys previosly and it just doesnt seem feasible. And to jam the max amount possible into a ml is gonna give you pain. Keep it simple
    Its possible to do 500mg/ml. Some people do complain of pain, but not everyone. It can always be cut with a sterile oil or another anabolic like DECA or EQ.
    I've used the 450mg/ml over the years with fantastic results.

  8. #8
    Krg
    Krg is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    40
    Yes I need to learn more about esters. Thank you for the input.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •