Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles
  • 2 Post By Quester

Thread: Mixing baking soda and glycerin

Cowens04 is offline New Member

Mixing baking soda and glycerin

Hello everyone,

I have received some capsules containing 25mg var. The var is mixed with baking soda. My gf wants to try a cycle and obviously 25m is far too high to start at. I considered emptying each capsule and eyeballing the powder into 5 equal amounts then putting it back into empty capsules to give her 5mg capsules, but that's a lot of work and could result in inconsistent dosing. Then I considered measuring out vegetable glycerin and mixing the capsules with it. Less work and more consistent dosing. But I don't know if this will actually work and can't 'find any info about it. Anyone have any input on this or what I should do? Thanks in advance!

Cowens04 is offline New Member
    Decided to do a small trial run. Requires a lot of shaking but VG+baking soda+Var actually tastes pretty good. The VG does a good enough of a job to where I didn't even had MIO or anything. Just in case this helps someone in the future.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I use glycerin for oral powders myself, it requires a lot of mixing with pure powder too, I don't think baking soda would make it that much different.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Maybe you could just buy a dope scale? They measure down to tenths of grams. I'd suggest opening all of the capsules then measuring the whole amt. Add double that in cut to make it easier to measure small amounts.
    ...Because I'm from Miami.
    Chrisp83TRT and Obs like this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Maybe you could just buy a dope scale? They measure down to tenths of grams. I'd suggest opening all of the capsules then measuring the whole amt. Add double that in cut to make it easier to measure small amounts.
    There you have it from a professional, hilarious!

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    F'ing A.

Thread Information