Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Dannyboy51577
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: arimidex dose (1 gram test)

hollywoodundead2016 is offline Associate Member

arimidex dose (1 gram test)

Whats a good arimidex dose based on experience from people who have taken that amount of test per week before?

Realize everyone is different, often. Hard to just guess. When i get into the 700mg+ range im good at .5mg eod. Good friend of mine cant go at 300mg a week without .5 every day or he gets tits, sore nips and almost gyno. No way to say you will or womt be good at a specific dose. If you do trial and error and are gonna pull bloods to confirm at some point, you can start at .25 eod or .5 eod and see how to adjust from there. Its like throwing a dart blindfolded without bloods

hollywoodundead2016 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Realize everyone is different, often. Hard to just guess. When i get into the 700mg+ range im good at .5mg eod. Good friend of mine cant go at 300mg a week without .5 every day or he gets tits, sore nips and almost gyno. No way to say you will or womt be good at a specific dose. If you do trial and error and are gonna pull bloods to confirm at some point, you can start at .25 eod or .5 eod and see how to adjust from there. Its like throwing a dart blindfolded without bloods
    ive been doing 0.25 mg eod but one thing i notice when estrogen spikes is the mood swings are insane. im gonna try 0.5 mg eod now. i should note that i didnt even use anti-estrogens for the longest time well once only with letrozole which shot my estrogen too low. so theres that.
    Last edited by hollywoodundead2016; 08-08-2018 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodundead2016 View Post
    ive been doing 0.25 mg eod but one thing i notice when estrogen spikes is the mood swings are insane. im gonna try 0.5 mg eod now. i should note that i didnt even use anti-estrogens for the longest time well once only with letrozole which shot my estrogen too low. so theres that.
    Yeah letro will tend to do that. Im not understanding what you mean by estrogen spikes. Are you referring to when you were not using ai? On a regular protocol there shouldnt be much of a swing or spikes. If you are having issues on .25 eod, then go to .5 eod and see how you feel after about 2 wks. Dont jump the gun, give it some time to work.

And just a suggestion, why not switch from just a gram of test to 2 different compounds at lower dosages? Makes more sense with less sides

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodundead2016 View Post
    Whats a good arimidex dose based on experience from people who have taken that amount of test per week before?
    I always like running the lowest dose I can. With 1 gram I would try 0.25mg EOD, you can always bump it up if you feel you need more.
    ScotchGuard02 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I always like running the lowest dose I can. With 1 gram I would try 0.25mg EOD, you can always bump it up if you feel you need more.
    I agree with Alin, run .25mg/eod and keep your eyes open for gyno symptoms. My nipples get sore and I can start to feel a lump behind my nipples. As soon as you see signs of hardness behind the nipples, increase your dose to .25mg/ed until the symptoms go away.

Thread Information