Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kyle1337

Thread: Blast and Cruise of Cycle?

Bogli is offline New Member

Question Blast and Cruise or Cycle?

What do you guys think is better for your body and has less stress on the same?
    Last edited by Bogli; 08-07-2018 at 02:59 AM.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Both have more stress. Doing neither is best.

Cycling with PCT is better for health, because you most likely won't screw over natural production (if done right) unless cycled many many times.

B&C will net better results and much better growth. However it will screw over your natural production permanently. Good news is, you'll be jacked at least. (Again, if done right)

I started the Cycling with PCT method, eventually gave it up as the yo-yo muscle results was not worth it to me. B&C was a much better choice for myself as I rather die a lion than a sheep. These are just my opinions.
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    Both have more stress. Doing neither is best.

Cycling with PCT is better for health, because you most likely won't screw over natural production (if done right) unless cycled many many times.

B&C will net better results and much better growth. However it will screw over your natural production permanently. Good news is, you'll be jacked at least. (Again, if done right)

I started the Cycling with PCT method, eventually gave it up as the yo-yo muscle results was not worth it to me. B&C was a much better choice for myself as I rather die a lion than a sheep. These are just my opinions.
    Let me ask you a question, if you eventually want to have kids, how are you going to do that without your balls working?

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogli View Post
    Let me ask you a question, if you eventually want to have kids, how are you going to do that without your balls working?
    Use HCG https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23260550/

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    That means if i B&C with use of HCG, after for example like 5 years if i am to come off completely my balls will function properly and natural testosterone will be normal?

That means if i B&C with use of HCG, after for example like 5 years if i am to come off completely my balls will function properly and natural testosterone will be normal?
    No, you will be on exogenous test for life alongside HCG as well. B&C has many cons.

You don't sound educated to even bother with AAS. Read the stickies at the top and follow the first cycle guideline.

As far as kids, don't matter to me if I have them or not. However my B&C protocols are far safer than most, and people still have children many years into AAS abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    No, you will be on exogenous test for life alongside HCG as well. B&C has many cons.

You don't sound educated to even bother with AAS. Read the stickies at the top and follow the first cycle guideline.

As far as kids, don't matter to me if I have them or not. However my B&C protocols are far safer than most, and people still have children many years into AAS abuse.
    Yeah im considering doing my first cycle, so if i am to cycle i have a chance to have normal test levels if i decide to stop doing aas?

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Absolutely not. The HPTA gets shut down. The hypothalamus-pituitary part of the HPTA can't be kept functional on cycle, but the testicles can. This is why HCG is used on cycle, so that the PCT becomes more successful as the testicles never shrunk and lost function. As kyle1337 mentioned you have a lot to read. You risk never being able to recover natural testosterone production with long cycles, I think you'd be among a very few lucky if you stay on for years and manage to produce normal test levels again, ever.

Yeah im considering doing my first cycle, so if i am to cycle i have a chance to have normal test levels if i decide to stop doing aas?
    If you do it properly and follow the protocols, yes. But cycles must not exceed more than 12 weeks of AAS. Then you must cycle off for even longer, 16-20 weeks of recovery. Read the sticky at the top it'll help a lot. I'd post it but on my dang phone and it's hard to link.

At 22, you should be hitting the gym hard eating like a horse. Forget steroids for a few years.

Thread Information