Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Eduke93

Thread: Lab Testing?

Arcānn is offline Associate Member

Lab Testing?

I stumbled upon this site called anaboliclab. where they have all these different brands of different compounds that they've tested and determined what was actually in it. Have any of you used this resource in the past? It ALMOST seems too good to be true...ALMOST. But also seems like a holy grail of information if it's legit. But I've never heard of it before today and couldn't find any mention of it in the forums.
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-10-2018 at 10:13 AM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Yes. It has been around for around for a little while.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcānn View Post
    I stumbled upon this site called anaboliclab. where they have all these different brands of different compounds that they've tested and determined what was actually in it. Have any of you used this resource in the past? It ALMOST seems too good to be true...ALMOST. But also seems like a holy grail of information if it's legit. But I've never heard of it before today and couldn't find any mention of it in the forums.
    They are legit!
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Thread Information