Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fit_deskjocky

Thread: 19 and ran a cycle. Need help!!

Ttfors is offline New Member

Lightbulb 19 and ran a cycle. Need help!!

So I’m 19 years old, I’m currently working a a gym. Ive been working out for about 4 years now. Awhile back a young guy from the gym ifbb pro. He mentioned test to me. I did a 10 week test e cycle 500 a week. I was dumb and he told me I don’t need a pct as I’ll bounce back. Well....no pct only a month off and jumped back on to 500 a week. I was a fucking idiot. I didn’t know better and now I gotta deal with the consequences I understand that. I did an actual pct last injection may 22nd waited 14 days and started clomid/nolva 100/100/50/50 40/40/20/20. But I just got my levels checked and my test is only 330. Very very low for my age. Idk what I should do now. I know it was dumb I don’t need your criticism just advice please. Much appreciated

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    The positive with this is you are young and have a greater chance to recover, it will just take time. How far out from your PCT did you have your BW done? And without having any pre-cycle BW, it is hard to say what it was before. You could easily suffer from low test even before you cycled. So your 2 cycles, one was 10 weeks, then you took a month off, with no PCT and then jumped back on. That basically means you only had 2 weeks as the esters were clearing before your body started producing it's own natural Test again. How long were you on the second time? I also take it you did not use HCG while on either cycle?
    Octaneforce likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    You left out the most important piece of information. How long after your last injection did you get blood work?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you have the full bw?

So I started pct jun 1st just got my blood work back aug 9

19 and ran a cycle. Need help!!-942d1de3-4753-46e3-9b42-ce1fd5f288bb.jpg

Just got blood work back aug 9. And no hcg I had got some but it was pre mixed which I never heard of so I didn’t touch it. I was on another 10 weeks same cycle.

Thread Information