Stanne is offline New Member

Exclamation New User case - Challenging?

Hey guys,
    First post here.
    I have never used steroids before however I have some idea about them through some articles and YouTube videos etc.
    Still I believe experience of people in here is more insightful and helpful.
    So please bear with me.
    So as I said I am looking to plan a 1st cycle.
    I am 38 years old.
    I have been lifting for 4 years now and before that I have done some bodybuilding when I was 18-23 then stopped for 10 years.
    I am 6 feet tall and I weigh 225lbs. I estimated my BF to be 23-25%. Currently running a PowerBuilding program (5 days a week with some LISS cardio 3-4 times per week)with a keto diet at a bit less than maintenance calories (200-300 calories less than maintenance)
    So my goals:
    - go down to a BF of 14-16%
    - slightly increase my muscle mass
    - reasonably increase my strength
    - I am needle-phobic

*What cycle/stack do you suggest? (The "safest" possible)
    *What supplements should I take through the cycle? Choline, inositol...? I mean mainly the protection that goes with the proposed stack
    *What CPT should I run? For how long?
    I appreciate any input!
    Thanks in advance!

Blog Entries
    In all honesty your goals are easily attainable with just diet and exercise...I know you are looking for a short cut but there really isn’t one...those who take steroids and look great got there for a reason usually because they adopted the lifestyle changes nesesary for success...I’m not trying to down you just telling you the truth one you probably will disagree with the truth just the same...good luck

And beyond that, to get into steroids without using injectables is pointless. You aremt gonna get what you are looking for out of orals alone and will feel like garbage runnin most orals on their own

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    In all honesty your goals are easily attainable with just diet and exercise...I know you are looking for a short cut but there really isn’t one...those who take steroids and look great got there for a reason usually because they adopted the lifestyle changes nesesary for success...I’m not trying to down you just telling you the truth one you probably will disagree with the truth just the same...good luck
    Thanks a lot for your reply that I find honest and straightforward I truly appreciate that.
    I agree it is attainable with the right nutrition and Training.
    However I want to look a certain way for the beginning of 2019 and I have been cutting my calories for a while now ( almost 24 weeks) with a good progress but still not quite there. This is why I thought of a mild short cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    And beyond that...
    Thanks for your reply
    I am needle-phobic as I mentioned... :/ so if taken orally they are very inefficient then? Someone told me I could run a short cycle of Oxndr 30 /day with 40-50 a day of stnzll and that would be efficient for my goals.

Stalker3060 is offline Junior Member
    Oral only high fatloss cycle will do more harm than good. Patience and consistency will get you to your goals, remember healthy fats. All the best and keep us posted buddy

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanne View Post
    I estimated my BF to be 23-25%.
    I wouldn't recommend a cycle for anyone above 15 to 18% BF. With more body fat there is increase estrogen conversion. Where you want to lose, you could actually gain with additional water weight and bloat and basically stall your current weight loss. I'd recommend spending another 6 months cutting to get to a decent body fat percentage. Look over in the diet and nutrition section, it may be time to switch it up from keto since you have been on it awhile. Might be time for some intermittent fasting for a few months to force the body to switch it up. After you get down and if one of your goals requires a cycle then you'll need to get over being needle phobic. Read the first cycle sticky when you're ready.

Quote Originally Posted by fit_deskjocky View Post
    I wouldn't recommend a cycle for anyone above 15 to 18% BF. With more body fat there is increase estrogen conversion. Where you want to lose, you could actually gain with additional water weight and bloat and basically stall your current weight loss. I'd recommend spending another 6 months cutting to get to a decent body fat percentage. Look over in the diet and nutrition section, it may be time to switch it up from keto since you have been on it awhile. Might be time for some intermittent fasting for a few months to force the body to switch it up. After you get down and if one of your goals requires a cycle then you'll need to get over being needle phobic. Read the first cycle sticky when you're ready.
    I see. I didn't know about the fact of not using Steroid at a higher BF %.

Thanks for the advice.

Thread Information