Like Tree2Likes

Thread: $$$ inquiry

MikeRazz is offline Junior Member

$$$ inquiry

$120 for 20mL tren e? Seem cheap to anyone?

Windex is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Not really enough context here. What is the Tren dosed at ? 100mg/mL, 200mg/ML, 250mg/ML? $120 of what? Euro, Yen, Monopoly money ?

My bad, rushed my post..it’s 250 mg/mL and US dollars

Quote Originally Posted by MikeRazz View Post
    My bad, rushed my post..it’s 250 mg/mL and US dollars

Seems quite cheap. I pay $105CAD ($80US on today's exchange) for 10mL of 200mg/ml

You are at $120 for 5000mg of Tren and I am at $80 for 2000mg of Tren. To get the same amount of Tren I would have to spend $200

Assuming I haven't dropped the ball on my math tonight, $0.04 per mg of Tren whereas your rate is $0.024 per mg of Tren, essentially half price.

If it sounds too good to be true, then it's probably too good to be true. My $0.02

Math looks good to me, and I appreciate your .02 was told I am getting a hookup (friend of friend kind of thing) so I’m sure it costs more to someone else..color and viscosity are good, but I have no way to test it’s potency

Quote Originally Posted by MikeRazz View Post
    Math looks good to me, and I appreciate your .02 was told I am getting a hookup (friend of friend kind of thing) so I’m sure it costs more to someone else..color and viscosity are good, but I have no way to test it’s potency
    There is no way, a lab test will only tell you whether or not there's Tren in the vial - not the dosage.

I would also question the sterility and safety if the gear is that cheap. I honestly don't think it's worth your time to use it.

It's not like your bringing your car to a friends mechanic that will give you a cheaper rate to fix your car. Just being a friends friend doesn't equate to paying 40-50% less than average market price. Sounds like you just got taken for a ride.

From being on this board whenever I see people who get gear without sourcing it directly themselves almost every time they get scammed in some capacity.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    I pay 40 Euro for a 10ml bottle of tren here in Ireland.

diesel101 is online now Anabolic Member
    I would say you are right in the average range for price.

Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    I would say you are right in the average range for price.
    Canada must get the sweaty shaft on gear pricing.

Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    There is no way, a lab test will only tell you whether or not there's Tren in the vial - not the dosage.

I would also question the sterility and safety if the gear is that cheap. I honestly don't think it's worth your time to use it.

It's not like your bringing your car to a friends mechanic that will give you a cheaper rate to fix your car. Just being a friends friend doesn't equate to paying 40-50% less than average market price. Sounds like you just got taken for a ride.

From being on this board whenever I see people who get gear without sourcing it directly themselves almost every time they get scammed in some capacity.
    I knew a guy when I was just out of high school before I was even thinking about lifting or anything he used to have bottles of testosterone for sale he sold them to a few of my friends they always came with the seal broken

Later I found out that he actually used about 3/4 of each bottle and refilled them with cooking oil and sold them

Arcânn is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I knew a guy when I was just out of high school before I was even thinking about lifting or anything he used to have bottles of testosterone for sale he sold them to a few of my friends they always came with the seal broken

Later I found out that he actually used about 3/4 of each bottle and refilled them with cooking oil and sold them
    Daaaaaaaamn. That. Is. Dirty. Haha

jeffreysheawalker is online now New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post

If its not sealed I'm not taking it. There was a guy selling it last year this way off the street and for $100 @ 10cc vial. Made in his kitchen. Absolutely NO WAY I'd touch it

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thread Information