Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Windex
  • 1 Post By Windex

Thread: $$$ inquiry

  1. #1
    MikeRazz's Avatar
    MikeRazz is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Wherever the Army says
    Posts
    103

    $$$ inquiry

    $120 for 20mL tren e? Seem cheap to anyone?

  2. #2
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    2,413
    Not really enough context here. What is the Tren dosed at ? 100mg/mL, 200mg/ML, 250mg/ML? $120 of what? Euro, Yen, Monopoly money ?
    MegaMeatMan likes this.

  3. #3
    MikeRazz's Avatar
    MikeRazz is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Wherever the Army says
    Posts
    103
    My bad, rushed my post..it’s 250 mg/mL and US dollars

  4. #4
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    2,413
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeRazz View Post
    My bad, rushed my post..it’s 250 mg/mL and US dollars

    Seems quite cheap. I pay $105CAD ($80US on today's exchange) for 10mL of 200mg/ml


    You are at $120 for 5000mg of Tren and I am at $80 for 2000mg of Tren. To get the same amount of Tren I would have to spend $200


    Assuming I haven't dropped the ball on my math tonight, $0.04 per mg of Tren whereas your rate is $0.024 per mg of Tren, essentially half price.

    If it sounds too good to be true, then it's probably too good to be true. My $0.02
    MegaMeatMan likes this.

  5. #5
    MikeRazz's Avatar
    MikeRazz is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Wherever the Army says
    Posts
    103
    Math looks good to me, and I appreciate your .02 was told I am getting a hookup (friend of friend kind of thing) so I’m sure it costs more to someone else..color and viscosity are good, but I have no way to test it’s potency

  6. #6
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    2,413
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeRazz View Post
    Math looks good to me, and I appreciate your .02 was told I am getting a hookup (friend of friend kind of thing) so I’m sure it costs more to someone else..color and viscosity are good, but I have no way to test it’s potency
    There is no way, a lab test will only tell you whether or not there's Tren in the vial - not the dosage.

    I would also question the sterility and safety if the gear is that cheap. I honestly don't think it's worth your time to use it.

    It's not like your bringing your car to a friends mechanic that will give you a cheaper rate to fix your car. Just being a friends friend doesn't equate to paying 40-50% less than average market price. Sounds like you just got taken for a ride.

    From being on this board whenever I see people who get gear without sourcing it directly themselves almost every time they get scammed in some capacity.

  7. #7
    Mr. Small's Avatar
    Mr. Small is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    510
    I pay 40 Euro for a 10ml bottle of tren here in Ireland.

  8. #8
    diesel101's Avatar
    diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    upper midwest
    Posts
    4,031
    I would say you are right in the average range for price.

  9. #9
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    2,413
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    I would say you are right in the average range for price.
    Canada must get the sweaty shaft on gear pricing.

  10. #10
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    2,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    There is no way, a lab test will only tell you whether or not there's Tren in the vial - not the dosage.

    I would also question the sterility and safety if the gear is that cheap. I honestly don't think it's worth your time to use it.

    It's not like your bringing your car to a friends mechanic that will give you a cheaper rate to fix your car. Just being a friends friend doesn't equate to paying 40-50% less than average market price. Sounds like you just got taken for a ride.

    From being on this board whenever I see people who get gear without sourcing it directly themselves almost every time they get scammed in some capacity.
    I knew a guy when I was just out of high school before I was even thinking about lifting or anything he used to have bottles of testosterone for sale he sold them to a few of my friends they always came with the seal broken

    Later I found out that he actually used about 3/4 of each bottle and refilled them with cooking oil and sold them

  11. #11
    Arcânn's Avatar
    Arcânn is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I knew a guy when I was just out of high school before I was even thinking about lifting or anything he used to have bottles of testosterone for sale he sold them to a few of my friends they always came with the seal broken

    Later I found out that he actually used about 3/4 of each bottle and refilled them with cooking oil and sold them
    Daaaaaaaamn. That. Is. Dirty. Haha

  12. #12
    MegaMeatMan's Avatar
    MegaMeatMan is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Oklahoma.
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I knew a guy when I was just out of high school before I was even thinking about lifting or anything he used to have bottles of testosterone for sale he sold them to a few of my friends they always came with the seal broken

    Later I found out that he actually used about 3/4 of each bottle and refilled them with cooking oil and sold them
    If its not sealed I'm not taking it. There was a guy selling it last year this way off the street and for $100 @ 10cc vial. Made in his kitchen. Absolutely NO WAY I'd touch it

    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •