Results 1 to 26 of 26
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By gb123
  • 2 Post By Windex
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By El darsh

Thread: I need to lose muscle mass

  1. #1
    Yeahbuddy12347 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    11

    I need to lose muscle mass

    So i need to lose soma muscle mass and overall bodyweight for boxing. I dont know what to do for fastest results. I thought of maybe doing T3 and limit my protein intake to 100g a day
    My weight 200lbs about 11% bf 5'9
    Need to get down to about 175 180
    Its not just for the match as in that case i would just cut water weight.
    I have already done 7 cycles when i was doing bodybuilding but things change.
    Anyone have any advices?

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Easiest thing, just starve.

  3. #3
    Yeahbuddy12347 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Easiest thing, just starve.
    Besides that
    As i am on b12 and my appetite is thru the roof

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    guitarzan's Avatar
    guitarzan is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    4,077
    T3 will definitely help, especially if you're trying to lose weight, and dont care if you lose muscle

  5. #5
    gb123's Avatar
    gb123 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeahbuddy12347 View Post
    Besides that
    As i am on b12 and my appetite is thru the roof

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    So you wana lose weight but dont wana stop eating, ive heard this before somewhere..

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    70rs likes this.

  6. #6
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    2,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeahbuddy12347 View Post
    Besides that
    As i am on b12 and my appetite is thru the roof

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Then stop taking B12 and eat less ? Seems like common sense to me.

    Smells like a Troll.
    Mr.BB and HoldMyBeer like this.

  7. #7
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    2,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeahbuddy12347 View Post
    So i need to lose soma muscle mass and overall bodyweight for boxing. I dont know what to do for fastest results. I thought of maybe doing T3 and limit my protein intake to 100g a day
    My weight 200lbs about 11% bf 5'9
    Need to get down to about 175 180
    Its not just for the match as in that case i would just cut water weight.
    I have already done 7 cycles when i was doing bodybuilding but things change.
    Anyone have any advices?

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    200lbs, 11%.

    You know what's going to happen?

    Your going to enter a zone were guys who naturally fight at 175 are going to murder you.

    Cuzz you are going to drop 25lbs to make lighter weight

    Your basically going to sheer of 25lb of muscke to fight a proper weight 175 class.

    Why don't you just train better and fight in the class your supposed to
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

  8. #8
    Amuuzen's Avatar
    Amuuzen is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    72
    Eat less, more cardio, plenty of water and time.
    Very odd ... goal.
    If you just stopped? your 7 cycles, I'm guessing just training naturally will help your body to drop the weight.

  9. #9
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    13,439
    Turn the mass into the stamina you need.
    Burn it down and harden it out with extremely high reps and low weight.

    See of you can do 2000 pushups in one day
    500-1000 pullups etc.

    You have an easy path overwork yourself build stamina on an elliptical etc.

    Calisthenics should be your friend.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

  10. #10
    El darsh is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Jannah
    Posts
    12
    Cant he just take t3 without steroids for overall weight loss?
    Obs likes this.

  11. #11
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    13,439
    Quote Originally Posted by El darsh View Post
    Cant he just take t3 without steroids for overall weight loss?
    Valid point

  12. #12
    Yeahbuddy12347 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    11
    Well i wont dump the b12 because of energy increase. I will do t3 yeah thats the best option. I usually train 3 times a day and burn about 2500kcal just from that and that combined with my bmr is about 5k. I will somehow lower my cals but the things is as i was lowering them(4k kcal) i lost bf mostly and not muscle. And when i lower them too much (2.5-3.3k kcal) then i dont have enough energy for the training and i feel like shit.

    I will do t3 and lower my protein intake and focus mostly on carbs and fats. I will eat 3.5k kcal and that should do the trick.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    652
    I’d gladly take that muscle off your hands


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Yeahbuddy12347 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    I’d gladly take that muscle off your hands


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yea i know lol
    It's crazy
    No one ever posted a forum question like this on internet

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    bulldozer84 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4
    If training + eating = building muscle, then surely you would just do the opposite right ? I mean surely the answer has to be stop training and eating ??

    Go into a cutting diet, but without the working out and high protein consumption.

  16. #16
    Yeahbuddy12347 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldozer84 View Post
    If training + eating = building muscle, then surely you would just do the opposite right ? I mean surely the answer has to be stop training and eating ??

    Go into a cutting diet, but without the working out and high protein consumption.
    Yea but bro i need to train like a crazy man lol and i need to eat good to fuel those workout. But i think limiting protein intake should work. I dont weighlift besides some plyometrics.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  17. #17
    Yeahbuddy12347 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Turn the mass into the stamina you need.
    Burn it down and harden it out with extremely high reps and low weight.

    See of you can do 2000 pushups in one day
    500-1000 pullups etc.

    You have an easy path overwork yourself build stamina on an elliptical etc.

    Calisthenics should be your friend.
    I do some sort of thing like that once in a while. Actually exactly 2000pushups on closed fists in day. I just did it last week but i cant allow myself to get sore even a little bit because my main goal is boxing, i just turned pro 5months ago.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  18. #18
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    2,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeahbuddy12347 View Post
    I do some sort of thing like that once in a while. Actually exactly 2000pushups on closed fists in day. I just did it last week but i cant allow myself to get sore even a little bit because my main goal is boxing, i just turned pro 5months ago.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    there's actually a way you can have a ton of fun and lose the muscle mass in like 2 weeks if you wanted to PM me for details I'll tell you all about it I can't discuss it in the open forum

  19. #19
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    13,797
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    there's actually a way you can have a ton of fun and lose the muscle mass in like 2 weeks if you wanted to PM me for details I'll tell you all about it I can't discuss it in the open forum
    I need to lose some fat. Does this work on fat????

  20. #20
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    2,950
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I need to lose some fat. Does this work on fat????
    Yes it does!

  21. #21
    HoldMyBeer is online now Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    698
    It's funny, Ive been wanting to do boxing for years, but I havent because Ive been too afraid I will lose muscle.

  22. #22
    Yeahbuddy12347 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    11
    Haha i wont do drugs man lol
    It will affect my boxing training

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  23. #23
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    2,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeahbuddy12347 View Post
    Haha i wont do drugs man lol
    It will affect my boxing training

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Huh?

    You've been doing drugs the whole time

    7 cycles, t3, pct, ancillaries, etc.

    Your totally drug dependant body builder\lifter

  24. #24
    Arcânn's Avatar
    Arcânn is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeahbuddy12347 View Post
    Besides that
    As i am on b12 and my appetite is thru the roof

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    b12 injections or pills?

  25. #25
    Yeahbuddy12347 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Huh?

    You've been doing drugs the whole time

    7 cycles, t3, pct, ancillaries, etc.

    Your totally drug dependant body builder\lifter
    I would rather call those drugs - medicines or even nectar of Gods

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  26. #26
    Yeahbuddy12347 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcânn View Post
    b12 injections or pills?
    Injections ofc
    1mg/day

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •