sthrn_boy_88 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation How to inject Deca + Test E

ok.. so i have my entire cycle planned out. Just a simple question. I am taking deca along with test. How should i take it? I am shooting in my delt, twice a week(test 250ml twice a week, deca 250ml twice a week). Should i shoot one in left and other in right? Or can i put in same syringe and shoot at same time? Probably a stupid question, just never thought about how to inject intill now. This is not my first cycle, however it is my first cyle with two diff injectables.

pfunk222269 is offline Junior Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by sthrn_boy_88 View Post
    ok.. so i have my entire cycle planned out. Just a simple question. I am taking deca along with test. How should i take it? I am shooting in my delt, twice a week(test 250ml twice a week, deca 250ml twice a week). Should i shoot one in left and other in right? Or can i put in same syringe and shoot at same time? Probably a stupid question, just never thought about how to inject intill now. This is not my first cycle, however it is my first cyle with two diff injectables.
    I will take a jab at this one. First off, you need to run more test than deca , NO MATTER WHAT. Personally, I won't run any more than 500mg of deca a week, and really try to stay at 400 instead. Depending on how many cycles you have done, and your age, and size, you may look at running the test up much higher than that. For example, current cycle is 400-500mg deca a week, 900-1g test e a week. dbol first four weeks at 50mg day. anadrol at end of cycle at 50 mg a day.

You can put the deca and test in the same syringe. That works fine, just keep track of your dosage. And PLEASE run the test higher than the deca. You will thank me in the end. Remember to change the needle after drawing the test and deca, so you have a fresh on for the injection.

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pfunk222269 View Post
    I will take a jab at this one. First off, you need to run more test than deca , NO MATTER WHAT. Personally, I won't run any more than 500mg of deca a week, and really try to stay at 400 instead. Depending on how many cycles you have done, and your age, and size, you may look at running the test up much higher than that. For example, current cycle is 400-500mg deca a week, 900-1g test e a week. dbol first four weeks at 50mg day. anadrol at end of cycle at 50 mg a day.

You can put the deca and test in the same syringe. That works fine, just keep track of your dosage. And PLEASE run the test higher than the deca. You will thank me in the end. Remember to change the needle after drawing the test and deca, so you have a fresh on for the injection.
    I don't think it is true that you have to run more test then deca just my opinion though I could be wrong.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No you dont need to run the Test higher than the deca , that is old school. You just have to run the Test higher than what your natural production would be because the deca will shut that down all the way. 250 mg of test is 2x a week is fine.

Yes mix them in the same syringe, that also is fine and it's easy. If you like the delts that is also fine, I stick with the quads myself.

ok.. prob run the deca at 400 per week, and test at 500 per week (250 test, 200 deca twice per week). I have only injected in my delt on my previous cycle. Not comfortable doing it anywhere else. If i mix two in same syringe, its going to be almost 2cc.. is that not too much to inject in my delt?

iron minded is offline Banned
    Hi,
    I just noticed your thread (sthrn boy88). I am looking to start a cycle like this myself and am interested like you to make it the BEST.
    Mine looks very simple to yours , also I will include PCT, both on and off cycle with the 100% correct way on how to do it, as I have researched extensively on this particular cycle. Also an option in there if you dont like too many needles.OK mate tell me what you think.

Week 1-4 30mg D-bol every day (6x5mg)
    week 1-10 500mg Test E 250mg on monday + 250mg on thursday (shot with deca )
    week 1-10 200mg Deca Durabolin 100mg on monday + 100mg on thursday (w/test e)
    Week 2-12 500iu's HCG once a week **

** A preferred way is a 250iu twice a week but if you dont like needles like me I'm goin one shot a week.

For my PCT I am going with a weekly shot of 500iu's throughout, AND DROPPING THE HCG A WEEK BEFORE THE AAS CLEAR THE SYSTEM. THIS IS IMPORTANT.
    In my case with deca and test e, two weeks after my last deca shot as deca takes 3 weeks to clear.At that point I would start commence Nolvadex for 4 weeks @ 40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg every day.
    simple,
    p.s If youneed help on splitting up 5000iu s i can tell you how to do it. Properley.
    Let me know your thoughts on this one and If you think I should increase the deca??
    Peace
    Last edited by iron minded; 10-04-2009 at 01:55 PM.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    200mg of deca a complete waste, and u knw very little pal

OK then could you please explain where Im going wrong, It would be a help for me..
    Cheers

Blog Entries
    test for 12wks deca for 10wks, bump the deca to 400mgs pw, run hcg until 2wks after last test shot then commence pct which should be clomid 100/50/50/50 on top of the nolva. ps, i was advised to do 500iu's hcg e5d by a more experienced user

I am just learning right now but, If Deca takes 3 weeks to clear the system And you stop the HCG on week 14 before PCT, will there be a week where theres nothing to combat ostrogen or not? AS I can see there is still test in there.
    Thanks for that mate.

rookie builder is offline Associate Member
    I believe your question was about injection not critiquing your cycle. It's totally your preference. I would do a solid rotation of the 6 common pin sites, glutes, delts, quads. As for combining the two would also be preference or tolerance, I would find injecting 2 ml of anything into one muscle uncomfortable. So for me I would spread it out a bit, but try it and see how you feel. You can always adjust this during cycle.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie builder View Post
    I believe your question was about injection not critiquing your cycle. It's totally your preference. I would do a solid rotation of the 6 common pin sites, glutes, delts, quads. As for combining the two would also be preference or tolerance, I would find injecting 2 ml of anything into one muscle uncomfortable. So for me I would spread it out a bit, but try it and see how you feel. You can always adjust this during cycle.
    is that right pal? some folk have alot of flaming ahead, or possibly they could LEARN something

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by iron minded View Post
    I am just learning right now but, If Deca takes 3 weeks to clear the system And you stop the HCG on week 14 before PCT, will there be a week where theres nothing to combat ostrogen or not? AS I can see there is still test in there.
    Thanks for that mate.
    you will be off deca for 4 wks at tht stage and hcg isnt for estrogen control. keep nolva on hand throughout and if you show signs, ie itchy nipples start on 10mgs a day and if its not clearing go to 20 mgs a day, discontinue when side go away and resume if they return and oh, beware the crappy advice above!!
    Last edited by dec11; 10-05-2009 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iron minded View Post
    OK then could you please explain where Im going wrong, It would be a help for me..
    Cheers
    First and for most this is NOT your thread so please start your own.

To the OP he is doing fine at 250 and 250 2x a week. 2cc is not to much. I do 2 1/2 cc 2x a week and have zero pain because it takes me 3+ minutes to inject. do it slow.

Quote Originally Posted by rookie builder View Post
    Ok thanks.. Think i am gonna try injecting the 2ml in my delts. If this is uncomfortable. maybe i will try injecting each one in opposite delts. I was just not sure what amount should be injected into the delt. I have never injected anywhere else and not sure if i am comfortable doing so.

Blog Entries
    Ok thanks.. Think i am gonna try injecting the 2ml in my delts. If this is uncomfortable. maybe i will try injecting each one in opposite delts. I was just not sure what amount should be injected into the delt. I have never injected anywhere else and not sure if i am comfortable doing so.
    2ml will easily go in glutes or quads

Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    2ml will easily go in glutes or quads
    ok... well i might try this out if i cant handle 2ml in the delts. just a little nervous about injecting elsewhere

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    ok... well i might try this out if i cant handle 2ml in the delts. just a little nervous about injecting elsewhere
    2ml is no problem as long as your not skinny as hell. I just did 2ml this morning in my lt delt.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    glutes

Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    2ml is no problem as long as your not skinny as hell. I just did 2ml this morning in my lt delt.
    I am not skinny as hell.. def not huge either tho. I am 5'11 and 185.. I have decent size delts.. so gonna give it a try.

Captain37 is offline Junior Member
    You could get a sterile vial and mix the two together equaling the amounts you want to use and just draw from one bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain37;4***423
    You could get a sterile vial and mix the two together equaling the amounts you want to use and just draw from one bottle.
    To much trouble and to much can go wrong. Just pull from one (I do test first) pull air into the syringe and push the air into the next vial (deca ) and pull out. Change needles and you are good to go after pushing the air out until you get a drop of liquid.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sthrn_boy_88;4***332
    I am not skinny as hell.. def not huge either tho. I am 5'11 and 185.. I have decent size delts.. so gonna give it a try.
    You should be good, just inject slowly, it takes me a couple of minutes. I take my time with it

Quote Originally Posted by RANA;4***605
    You should be good, just inject slowly, it takes me a couple of minutes. I take my time with it
    thanks for the help.. starting my cycle tomorrow... will def let everyone know how it goes. thanks again for all the advice.

AdroRomano is offline New Member
    I hear so much shit about gear I dont know what to think. My 1st cycle was just Test C ..500 mp per week. . This is my 2nd cycle.. I'm running 500 ml test C & 300 ml Deca per week. The test will last 15 weeks,. And the Deca will last 8 weeks. I was told to not run Deca any longer than that. . But I hear it takes forever to start. . How long should my Deca cycle be ?

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Deca kicks in at the same rate as test c/e they are both log eaters ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AdroRomano View Post
    I hear so much shit about gear I dont know what to think. My 1st cycle was just Test C ..500 mp per week. . This is my 2nd cycle.. I'm running 500 ml test C & 300 ml Deca per week. The test will last 15 weeks,. And the Deca will last 8 weeks. I was told to not run Deca any longer than that. . But I hear it takes forever to start. . How long should my Deca cycle be ?
    Well, you shouldn't read 9 year threads, things evolved.

You shouldn't use deca if you are not on TRT, it's too slow. 8 weeks of deca is too short, it kicks in around that time while enanthate kicks in around 4-5 weeks.
    If you want to use nandrolone use NPP. But be aware nandrolone is harsh on the HPTA, you are shut down from first pin.

Quote Originally Posted by AdroRomano View Post
    Dont know who told you not to run deca longer than 8 wks but that is very inaccurate. It is best to run deca 12+ wks, i generally even run it 14-16 wks because it is a long ester and takes quite some time to get going.

The thread you are reading is 9 years old and half of info in here is way off base. The idea that you have to run deca higher or test higher is some myth that has been tossed around forums as long as they have been around. Nothing but broscience. You run it how you feel best, theres no right or wrong way, provided you are running enough minimum test to at least match your natural production.

Different guys prefer different ratios, and its all personal preference. I run deca usually twice a year, its my favorite. Ive run it multiple different ways and my preference is test higher than deca. But thats me. I tend to bulk better that way. You find out what works for you, and as long as you are running, say 150-200mg of test or more you will have no prob.

Now one thing i do suggest if you are not on trt, is to run your test at least 2 wks longer than deca, preferably even 3 or 4 wks. That way you are still supplementing test while the deca is still roaming around your system keeping you shut down. Thats why i always ran long deca cycles, so i could run deca at 12 or 13 wks, then finish off with 3 or 4 wks of test only.

Now if you are only looking to run deca 8 wks then dont bother, switch to npp. Its still a bit short for npp in my opinion, but more suited for a shorter cycle. Same idea applies- run your test longer than your nandrolone .

Thread Information