Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cmax

Thread: Firts cycle T400 and dbol help

Vilmuscle68 is offline New Member

Firts cycle T400 and dbol help

HI everyone here in the forum I have a big question maybe any one here know and can help me I buy a Olympia solutions with a guy the vials and órals are color black bottles but I'm now in the week 3 and I don't feel anything I'm shot 2 times a week 0.5 cc every 3 days total 400 mg a week of test and 50 mg of dbol every day the pain of the t400 is really bad when do you guys think when I can feel the effect of this roids or why I cm feel anything yet ? Not real roids or ? Please help me thank you guys

cmax is offline Associate Member
    I am 2 weeks into a Test E cycle and I am starting to feel the effects, increased energy, libido, etc. However, I am using 500mg of Test E split in bi-weekly injections. Are you taking Test cyp or Test E? Usually it takes me 2-3 weeks to start noticeably feeling the effects of Test E or Test Cyp. Test Prop on the other hand I felt within a single week. With some of the UGL you feel pain based on the oils they use in their solutions, using Pharma manufactured brand names like Bayer or Watson there is no pain and there is usually less pain with Test made from reputable compounding pharmacies.
    Last edited by cmax; 08-24-2018 at 12:37 PM.

The guys who sell me the products tell me is 4 differents oils mix in the same bottle he said is a really nice Produc and he said he use too in himself this is my firts time using roids that why I don't have to much experience in how feels the reaccións also the vial bottle said T400 and under said every 1 ml contains testosterone 400ml
    Last edited by Vilmuscle68; 08-24-2018 at 01:25 PM.

If that blended T400 test is like Sustanon or Ultratest than it contains test prop as well as the longer esters. 2x per week injections seem to work for some but others insist on EOD injections to keep stable levels with the prop.
    Vilmuscle68 likes this.

What do you recoment to me I'm shot one in Monday and the second one in Thursday 0.5 cc and dbol everyday I'm in my 3 week now what do you think I need more or with all this Monday and Tuesday is perfect I'm think you have a lot of experience also I'm eat 5 time a day clean and workout 6 day a week and I have workingout for 2 years I'm 5.7 150 lbs now I'm start with 120 2 year ago but all natural but now I'm decided to try this and feel me good thank you coax I appreciate

So what is T400? You said that it was a blend of 4 different types of oils, but all I could find online was this profile: https://www.steroid.com/Test-400.php which shows it as a blend of Test Cyp, E, and Prop very similar to Ultratest that Signature Compounding (now defunct) used to produce like 15 years ago.

Based on my discussions with Russ from Signature Compounding (now defunct) like 12-15 years ago, he said that they added a small amount of prop to this blend to jump start the effect of the test, at the time he recommended running this EOD for the first 3-4 weeks so that it increases your test levels faster than Test Cyp or E alone and then once the longer esters start to take effect in 3-4 weeks you can move to twice a week injections. However, since the prop has a shorter half life doing anything longer than EOD injections will cause your test levels to fluctuate, but I think it's manageable and the results should be relatively similar either way.

So what type of Test and in what ratios are in this T400 that you are taking?
    Last edited by cmax; 09-01-2018 at 01:09 AM.

Thread Information