Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By PeanutbutterDC
  • 1 Post By Eduke93

Thread: About to start first cycle. I have a few questions.

StanntheMan is offline New Member

About to start first cycle. I have a few questions.

I'm currently 147lbs (66.68 kgs). 22 years old. 5 foot 8 inches (172.72 cm). Right now I'm about 16-17% body fat. Not a newbie in the gym, I've just been out of the game for a month and a half.

Want to do a 15 week Test C/Dbol cycle. Followed by PCT with Clomid.

I'll get my blood tested 7 times throughout (2 pre-cycle, 4 during, and 1 after).

THE CYCLE:
    Test C- 400mg per week (weeks 1-15)
    Dbol- 20mg per day (weeks 1-4; i'll spread out the dose during the day)

PROTECTION:
    Exemestane- 12.5mgs EOD (when symptoms start, or at start of cycle; not sure yet)
    HCG - 500 IU per week (weeks 4-16; 250 IUs twice per week)
    250 IU EOD (week 17)
    500 IU EOD (week 18)

PCT:
    Clomid- 100mg EOD (weeks 19-20)
    50mg EOD (weeks 21-22)

What do you think of the cycle?

I plan to continue to train HARD natty after the cycle. Can I expect to keep a decent amount of cycle gains while being natty? or is that a hopeless thought?

Also, I'm conflicted about Exemestane. I am debating on either using it from the start to prevent symptoms, or using it only as symptoms arise. Or would it be better to base usage on blood work ALONE?

Any advice from personal experience would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everybody.
    Last edited by StanntheMan; 08-15-2018 at 06:13 PM.

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StanntheMan View Post
    I'm currently 147lbs (66.68 kgs). 22 years old. 5 foot 8 inches (172.72 cm). Right now I'm about 16-17% body fat. Not a newbie in the gym, I've just been out of the game for a month and a half.

Want to do a 15 week Test C/Dbol cycle. Followed by PCT with Clomid.

I'll get my blood tested 6 times throughout (1 pre-cycle, 4 during, and 1 after).

THE CYCLE:
    Test C- 400mg per week (weeks 1-15)
    Dbol- 20mg per day (weeks 1-4; i'll spread out the dose during the day)

PROTECTION:
    Exemestane- 12.5mgs EOD (when symptoms start, or at start of cycle; not sure yet)
    HCG - 500 IU per week (weeks 4-16; 250 IUs twice per week)
    250 IU EOD (week 17)
    500 IU EOD (week 18)

PCT:
    Clomid- 100mg EOD (weeks 19-20)
    50mg EOD (weeks 21-22)

A question I have is about Exemestane. I am debating on either using it from the start to prevent symptoms, or using it only as symptoms arise. Or would it be better to base usage on blood work ALONE?

Any advice from personal experience would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everybody.
    This isn't what you asked, but hopefully you'll consider it anyway...
    Before starting your cycle please read the first cycle sticky.
    It's a good idea to wait until you're a little older and have more of a base before cycling. Give yourself a few years to put on at least 20 pounds.
    When you do cycle it's a good idea to start with test only.
    Best wishes!

jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    Few things, your getting your blood tested 7 times? It's unnecessary and hard to stick to. Also expensive and I doubt your doctor will want to order that many tests to just check up on you because your on a cycle.

At 147lbs at 5'8 and over 15% body fat it is really unnecessary to even use steroids , especially at your age. You will be able to make incredible gains focusing on your diet, sleep and learning how to workout.

Dbol is also a stronger steroid and most people here will not recommend using it early on.

You seem impatient - that is not a good recipe to use steroids . With a proper program and consistency I see no reason why you can't gain 20lbs naturally (more than many people get on a cycle), without any side effects and it will teach you to hone in your diet and training, so if you do decide to use steroids, you will get that much more out of them.

Definitely hold off on using them!

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    As above,

- You need a better foundation based on your stats, that in itself shows us your diet/training isn't on point so spend some time in the nutrition/training sections.

- One compound only for first cycle, read the first cycle thread... Oral shouldn't be implemented in a first cycle, the sticky will explain why.

- PCT is insufficient, again... First cycle sticky.

- Maintenance of gains will be determined by PCT (Yours needs changin), diet and training.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Thread Information