Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By redz

Thread: Letro review

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Letro review

Letro gets alot of heat for being hard to regulate, and thats true, but i want to share my current experience with it.

The last few years ive had sensitive nipples during every blast. Even with mast and nolva. I chalked it up to just my chemistry.

These passed few months i was getting bad sensitivity along with puffyness. I was doing tons of nolva, aromasin , and mast to mitigate it but it would never totally go away.

Last week i tried 2.5mg of letro every other day. On day 1 i saw improvement. A week later (today) and my puffiness is gone and i have zero sensitivity. Also feeling less bloated. Im really happy with the results. HOWEVER, it does hurt libido badly, and im pretty miserable mentally. I really need to push thru workouts. I will drop it down to 1.25 every other day next week, and then .625 every other day after that until i feel that im cured. Its about a 30 hour half life so every other day should suffice.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Try not to run it too long. Even at lower doses it crushes estrogen to zero. This drug is very bad for your health in general. Don’t forget this is very strong cancer medication.
    Cylon357 and songdog like this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Try not to run it too long. Even at lower doses it crushes estrogen to zero. This drug is very bad for your health in general. Don’t forget this is very strong cancer medication.
    You are absolutely right man. I will take that advice. I was just so desperate to solve this.

Thread Information