Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: Danabol Blue hearts Oral

skinnymart is offline New Member

Lightbulb Danabol Blue hearts Oral

Hi, Im wanting to gain muscle and grow faster, Ive been working out for 2 yrs and i dont see visible results at all, I am doing a lot of research for Dbol I know that i should eat atleast 3500 calories a day and proper workout. Im so tired being so skinny my whole life. My question is can i gain with dbol oral only cycle for 6 weeks? Im in 5 days now but my weight still the same.

Stat

Height: 5'11
    Weight: 61kg
    Dbol Cycle: 40mg/day

Thank you for answering in advance.
    Last edited by skinnymart; 08-20-2018 at 10:47 PM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Your d'bol only cycle will be very inefficient and will mainly get you bloat and sides.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

MegaMeatMan is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnymart View Post
    Hi, Im wanting to gain muscle and grow faster, Ive been working out for 2 yrs and i dont see visible results at all, I am doing a lot of research for Dbol I know that i should eat atleast 3500 calories a day and proper workout. Im so tired being so skinny my whole life. My question is can i gain with dbol oral only cycle for 6 weeks? Im in 5 days now but my weight still the same.

Stat

You aren't consuming the calories you claim or you would be gaining. 5 days is not even long enough. Takes at least a couple weeks on the dbol. Ideally you should be using a injection as well.
    Also get yourself a carbohydrate supplement like Karbolyn. It will help with gains being its were your energy comes from

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    How much time did you spend optimizing your nutritional intake during these two years? If the answer is less than 730 days you need to reevaluate your strategy and cancel that Dbol only cycle as it will make you even more frustrated after you are done.

I dont have any plans on injectable steroids as i am afraid to do it thats why im still in search of other ways on orals with successful gains. Thank you

MegaMeatMan is offline Junior Member
    I dont have any plans on injectable steroids as i am afraid to do it thats why im still in search of other ways on orals with successful gains. Thank you
    I agree, don't know that the dbol alone will help much. Add a carbohydrate supplement rather than a weight gain powder or should help some. And it's cheap

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thank you

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member

Stat

Scrap the dbol, and eat more food!!

If you cant get to 80kg naturally with a solid training and nutrition plan you have no chance doing it with steroids . I am 5ft 10, and started off at around your weight, i didn't touch gear until i hit the 78-80kg mark and that was after 3-4 years of training naturally, eating right and researching... then i took the plunge, depending on your goal you may not even want/need too....

health is wealth.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    God I remember the blue hearts! I loved those things.. Pretty sure Balkan Pharm made those if I remember correctly. Good times lol!

For OP, my guess is you're trolling but if you actually think popping dbol will do anything for you aside from fill you up with a bunch of water, unfortunately you have another thing coming my friend. Like others have stated, focus on lifting and eating enough food everyday and you will grow.

And down the road if you do decide to start cycling, you really need to do your research and learn the right way to use these drugs. Taking dbol on its own is not the right way to use these drugs.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    God I remember the blue hearts! I loved those things.. Pretty sure Balkan Pharm made those if I remember correctly. Good times lol!

For OP, my guess is you're trolling but if you actually think popping dbol will do anything for you aside from fill you up with a bunch of water, unfortunately you have another thing coming my friend. Like others have stated, focus on lifting and eating enough food everyday and you will grow.

And down the road if you do decide to start cycling, you really need to do your research and learn the right way to use these drugs. Taking dbol on its own is not the right way to use these drugs.
    Those blue hearts were excellent DBOL. They were produced by March Pharma/Body Research.
    almostgone likes this.

Berets is offline New Member
    Can you tell all of your gains at the end of the cycle? Please

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Those blue hearts were excellent DBOL. They were produced by March Pharma/Body Research.
    I used to get em from Alin Shop back in the day but I got tired of receiving pink slips from customs lol so now I stick to domestic for most products.

Thread Information