Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By tarmyg
  • 3 Post By AlphaMindz
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz

Thread: Inflamation + Red Blotch

Jersey1995 is offline New Member

Inflamation + Red Blotch

I'm 23, 5'6 and 170 pounds. I started my first ever cycle on Monday August 13th. 250mg twice a week of Test Sust 300. I shot my left glute first with slight discomfort which i felt was normal; 7 days later and it's fine. However, on thursday i shot my right glute and as of today, Monday, my right glute is decently inflamed with a faint red blotch covering most of the side of my butt cheek. I can finally walk without a major limp but sitting is still ridiculous. I understand that I should be in pain but after days of research my paranoia is kicking in. I don't want an infection or an abscess. There is slight heat, a red blotch and a lot of discomfort with the swelling. I draw with an 18G and shoot with a 25G 1.5" needle. I'm debating on going to the doctors but they'll most likely prescribe medication and tell me whatever they feel like just like most doctors do when something seems wrong lol. I'd rather not take meds if not needed but i'd also rather not end up in a situation that is more unpleasant than current. (I'd also rather it not be on my medical record that i'm taking steroids with complications). I have to shoot today so i'm assuming I should use my quads even though i'd prefer not to lol. I read that it could be virgin muscles but with the symptoms it seems to be somewhat of something rather than nothing; Thankfully I do not have a fever. I'm not sure if i'm missing any information here but I would love some feedback as well as thoughts. Any questions that I need to answer, feel free to ask. Thanks!

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    This is a very common problem and 99.99% of the time it is nothing serious, such as an infection.

Two choices:
    1 wait for it to pass
    2 go to hospital and get checked out.

If I ever get an infection I will be fucked because I have had some serious shit injections and never got checked out.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I would not wait but go to the doctor. No need to explain everything but you should have it checked out. I have personal experience with this problem and while my circumstances were quite extreme I ended up having surgery to get it drained. Not a pleasant thing.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    I would not wait but go to the doctor. No need to explain everything but you should have it checked out. I have personal experience with this problem and while my circumstances were quite extreme I ended up having surgery to get it drained. Not a pleasant thing.
    I saw a video of a gear head with a three inch cone shaped hole in his quad, as he pulled the gauze out.
    Staph infection... It looked like hell. Make you gag watching it.

Blog Entries
    Not fun. This was a few weeks after surgery for me, not for sensetive people.

https://imgur.com/z4VgS5q
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I saw a video of a gear head with a three inch cone shaped hole in his quad, as he pulled the gauze out.
    Staph infection... It looked like hell. Make you gag watching it.
    Obs likes this.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Always err on the side of caution and in that situation I would def confirm whether or not it's an infection cause that could really fuck you up. Having said that, IME what commonly happens with guys new to AAS is they unwittingly move the needle around while injecting and that causes a shit load of pain and discomfort.

A good buddy of mine was always complaining of PIP and I assumed it was the gear he was running. Then at one point we placed an order together and were running the same gear and he was still having probs and I had virtually no PIP so I figured he was prob not injecting correctly. So I watched him do his next shot and lo and behold the issue was the way he was injecting. He pushed the needle in very slowly and pushed the plunger down very slowly as well, the whole time his hands were shaking like crazy! He wasn't aware of this until I saw it and brought it to his attention.

After discussing it he asked if I'd give him his next dose, so I did and he was amazed by the lack of PIP and even commented on how fast it went something to the effect of "you're done already?" The way I recommend injecting is quickly and with confidence. Once you choose the site and disinfect the area, push the needle in quickly and push down hard on the plunger and try to get it over with kinda fast, instead of doing it very slowly. Of course I'm assuming here so pls don't take offense if you already do it this way (other people may get something from this as well). I've seen this a lot over the years so it's likely that's what's causing your issue. Try injecting like that and see if you still have that kind of soreness. Hope this helped!
    Jersey1995, RoxRunner and balance like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Always err on the side of caution and in that situation I would def confirm whether or not it's an infection cause that could really fuck you up. Having said that, IME what commonly happens with guys new to AAS is they unwittingly move the needle around while injecting and that causes a shit load of pain and discomfort.

A good buddy of mine was always complaining of PIP and I assumed it was the gear he was running. Then at one point we placed an order together and were running the same gear and he was still having probs and I had virtually no PIP so I figured he was prob not injecting correctly. So I watched him do his next shot and lo and behold the issue was the way he was injecting. He pushed the needle in very slowly and pushed the plunger down very slowly as well, the whole time his hands were shaking like crazy! He wasn't aware of this until I saw it and brought it to his attention.

After discussing it he asked if I'd give him his next dose, so I did and he was amazed by the lack of PIP and even commented on how fast it went something to the effect of "you're done already?" The way I recommend injecting is quickly and with confidence. Once you choose the site and disinfect the area, push the needle in quickly and push down hard on the plunger and try to get it over with kinda fast, instead of doing it very slowly. Of course I'm assuming here so pls don't take offense if you already do it this way (other people may get something from this as well). I've seen this a lot over the years so it's likely that's what's causing your issue. Try injecting like that and see if you still have that kind of soreness. Hope this helped!
    My man! My cousin actually injects me and he pokes the needle in suuuuuuper slow and injects the test very slow. He always pushed his in slow so jabbing it in like most of the videos I’ve watched isn’t something he does. I read up you should inject the test slow though? But I’ll try doing the needle quick!

Wouldn’t it go down on my medical record

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Not fun. This was a few weeks after surgery for me, not for sensetive people.

https://imgur.com/z4VgS5q
    My injection prep practices just got 100 times more serious!
    Good god I bet that itched healing and took forever

Blog Entries
    Just do not mention AAS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey1995 View Post

Obs
    You could always claim b-12...

So when he sees that my ass is swollen what do i tell him? lmao if would be more serious in his mind if it was from nothing, dont you think?

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    tell him you backed into something sharp and don't know what it was no need to know that you injected aas.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    My man! My cousin actually injects me and he pokes the needle in suuuuuuper slow and injects the test very slow. He always pushed his in slow so jabbing it in like most of the videos I’ve watched isn’t something he does. I read up you should inject the test slow though? But I’ll try doing the needle quick!
    I inject very fast just because I have very unsteady hands and I cant hold the needle as steady as I would like too.

If you injected on Thursday and now it’s monday and your ass still hurts and is inflamed with redness would you go to the doctors or wait a few more days

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you injected on Thursday and now it’s monday and your ass still hurts and is inflamed with redness would you go to the doctors or wait a few more days
    If your source is good and you're 100% sure the needle didn't touch anything before injecting then odds are it's not an infection. But the problem is it MAY be an infection and I don't wanna be the asshole who told you not to worry about it. Odds are it is what I mentioned because that's very common, but batches do get contaminated even with the best labs...I would wait ONE more day and if it isn't getting noticeably better each day then def go get it checked out. That's just what I would do, but if you're worried about infection then I'd go with telling doc b-12 like Obs said.
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information