Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz

Thread: If you had to pick one!

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member

If you had to pick one!

So test is your base/foundation of your cycle, always.

If you had to pick one, and one only other steroid to add to the mix what would it be and why?

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Primo cause it gives you an amazing look and doesn't have any problematic side effects.

3 months ago I would've said tren but after learning some new facts about tren I've decided to only do short runs with it from here on out 6-8 weeks max!

So, from a longevity and health perspective, primo would be the best steroid to run long term alongside test IMHO. It's not the most anabolic compound but it will certainly help build new muscle while giving you a striated look and hard look while being relatively safe to run for long periods of time.
    Eduke93 likes this.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Primo cause it gives you an amazing look and doesn't have any problematic side effects.

3 months ago I would've said tren but after learning some new facts about tren I've decided to only do short runs with it from here on out 6-8 weeks max!

So, from a longevity and health perspective, primo would be the best steroid to run long term alongside test IMHO. It's not the most anabolic compound but it will certainly help build new muscle while giving you a striated look and hard look while being relatively safe to run for long periods of time.
    Sounds good, Primo isnt something ive tried yet... but i will be giving it a go, shame its so pricey!!

Mma67 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    So test is your base/foundation of your cycle, always.

If you had to pick one, and one only other steroid to add to the mix what would it be and why?
    Tren . Tren is king. You can mitigate the sides by adjusting the dose and adding ancillaries for liver, lipid, and prolactin.

Never tried primo but I might look into it. I know tren can be a bit harsh and considering that it’s never truly phrama grade/ not prescribed to people, there are unknowns about long term use.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Tren . It is what everything else is judged by.

Thread Information