Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles

Thread: Who's heard about "tren BRAIN"...????

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member

Who's heard about "tren BRAIN"...????

I'm a research worm and always trying to educate myself and learn more about the things I'm interested in. I came across some alarming information and wondering how many of you have heard of this.

Apparently one of the side effects of tren is the build up of a particular protein in the brain that causes Alzeimers Disease and Neurodedredation.

Thoughts?
    Obs likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I had heard of this but I don't trust any cause they find of any disease until they can cure it. Lol!

I am gonna get dimensia or Alzheimer's if I live long enough. Everyone in my family is predisposed.
    Hoping to die of tren heart before I get tren brain.
    AlphaMindz likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    At the rate I'm going, I doubt I will make it to that age - but, who knows. . . After this year, I will pull back on the tren - And, just replace it with more other shit
    AlphaMindz likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Bad science. Bunch of assumptions and relating hippocampus and AD has been shown in other studies not to be that important.
    Also, maybe rats and humans have slightly different brains...
    AlphaMindz likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Bad science. Bunch of assumptions and relating hippocampus and AD has been shown in other studies not to be that important.
    I'll read this one later but always keep in mind when it is a single study it is something new that will have very little chance of proving to be any good. Remember, academics are paid to be on the anti doping side of the game.

There was another study on how AAS causes "cognitive deficits". I used to read studies on IQ and the brain and this seems to be one of the worst studies conducted:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...8/#!po=25.0000

They made an assumption of what supraphysiological levels of hormones will do without showing it actually happens in the target tissue. Then their way of measuring was aptitude tests. Lol I have been a participant of these tests. They last hours from start to finish and have a low rate of participants finishing compared to starting. Until they prove this happens in some particular tissue in humans and the SAME experiment has been conducted by several independent universities, there is little reason to get excited. Most likely it will go forgotten in archives.

Now when real cases are presented there is reason to take it seriously, like this case:

https://link.springer.com/article/10...620-008-0457-x
    AlphaMindz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Yup that's the article I read.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    I'll read this one later but always keep in mind when it is a single study it is something new that will have very little chance of proving to be any good. Remember, academics are paid to be on the anti doping side of the game.

There was another study on how AAS causes "cognitive deficits". I used to read studies on IQ and the brain and this seems to be one of the worst studies conducted:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...8/#!po=25.0000

They made an assumption of what supraphysiological levels of hormones will do without showing it actually happens in the target tissue. Then their way of measuring was aptitude tests. Lol I have been a participant of these tests. They last hours from start to finish and have a low rate of participants finishing compared to starting. Until they prove this happens in some particular tissue in humans and the SAME experiment has been conducted by several independent universities, there is little reason to get excited. Most likely it will go forgotten in archives.

Now when real cases are presented there is reason to take it seriously, like this case:

https://link.springer.com/article/10...620-008-0457-x
    That must be why I'm always getting lost

Between the lady and my GPS I get around ok, though, so I can just focus on making gains while my visuospatial memory goes to shit lol!

The real problem is that we don't have more studies on this stuff and we pretty much have to learn from anecdotal evidence through other people's experiences. That's precisely why a platform like this can be so valuable!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    I agree, until we have placebo controlled, double blind studies it's bad science. It's hard to tell which studies are accurate and which studies are a complete waste of time. Plus I'm sure the dosages they're using on rats to get these results are massive dosages and likely far beyond what a human would consume..

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I had heard of this but I don't trust any cause they find of any disease until they can cure it. Lol!

I am gonna get dimensia or Alzheimer's if I live long enough. Everyone in my family is predisposed.
    Hoping to die of tren heart before I get tren brain.
    Maybe Obs but keep in mind that sedentary lifestyle is one of the biggest contributing factors so with all the lifting you do you're prob better off than they were.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    At the rate I'm going, I doubt I will make it to that age - but, who knows. . . After this year, I will pull back on the tren - And, just replace it with more other shit
    Yeah I'm pulling back on tren myself and gonna keep my runs betwen 6-8 weeks. No more staying on it for months at a time. It's honestly not even THAT great of a compound now that I'm experiencing primo I'm blown away by this compound. And there's ZERO nasty sides to deal with. Tren does blow every other AAS out of the water when it comes to strength increase but I'm willing to make that concession as I'm not power lifting anyway so that's just an ego thing IMO.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Yeah I'm pulling back on tren myself and gonna keep my runs betwen 6-8 weeks. No more staying on it for months at a time. It's honestly not even THAT great of a compound now that I'm experiencing primo I'm blown away by this compound. And there's ZERO nasty sides to deal with. Tren does blow every other AAS out of the water when it comes to strength increase but I'm willing to make that concession as I'm not power lifting anyway so that's just an ego thing IMO.

A bit off toppic - how much primo r u pumping?

Me & the tren have a love hate relationship - I look great, my dick stops working - I feel strong as shit, I can't sleep, my metabolism is excellent, my lipid profiles r shit

I pulled all the way back to about 150mg a week - and during the summer I added in var to substitute for the low dose

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    A bit off toppic - how much primo r u pumping?

Me & the tren have a love hate relationship - I look great, my dick stops working - I feel strong as shit, I can't sleep, my metabolism is excellent, my lipid profiles r shit

I pulled all the way back to about 150mg a week - and during the summer I added in var to substitute for the low dose
    Hahaha I can relate to the love hate relationship with tren. I always have issues with sexual function when running 19nors which wouldn't be a big deal if I was single but it's not right for me to do that while in a new relationship. She would prob understand and deal with it but I like to deliver in that dept. But good call on pulling the dose way back and adding var as you can achieve a nice look from anavar as long as you're fairly lean. I'm not gonna go above 400mg/ week for 6-8 weeks using tren ace only from here on out. I need every point of whats left of my IQ lol.

To answer your question I front loaded the first 4 shots at 200mg each cause it's dosed low at only 100mg and it's enanthate so I started doing 2 shots of 200mg each week and once it kicked in I dropped down to 1cc (100mg) 3x week so ~300mg week at this point. Not very much but it's working very well. I'm also pretty lean so the changes are much more noticeable. The only down side is the price cause this shit does get costly when running through bottles in 3 weeks or so!

Blog Entries
    My point exactly, a working dick in my life is damn near more important than my physique

Tren is done & dropped now - I stayed on mast + test & now added Proviron

I been considering primo, but that price - even to brew is BS. . . . I damn near rather get back on GH < it costs about the same

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    About the article, agreed.
    And it is just one.
    One of the interesting aspects was only semi-stated in the article, about hormones. Paraphrased not quoted-Test and Estrogen have neuro protective effects. Tren harms despite these effects.- So, perhaps it is through the hormonal system that the real culprit for the effects, they found, are caused? Not sure that Tren passes the blood brain-barrier but the hormones it effects would.
    It is reassuring to think that this study is advancing the knowledge pool and could instigate others which lead to something, even though, similar to what Cuz said, they are focusing on the shiny object, AAS, instead of the real science.

Thread Information