Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Female experiences with Anavar

Ally0309 is offline Female Member

Female experiences with Anavar

I am currently running my first cycle of Anavar and looking to hear some reviews from women who have been on the cycle before so I know what to look for as far as side effects, and results. I know anavar is one of the most highly faked steroids , so obviously there was a little nervousness about what's actually going in my body. I feel if I can talk to other women who use it I will have a better understanding and feel for it. Today is only day 3 and so far I'm already leaning down, my numbers in the gym are all up, my endurance and libido are up, but as of yesterday I started noticing some gas, and this morning woke with my throat a little tight and hoarse which I could be getting sick, or even allergies, but I know deepening of the voice is a side effect. The capsules are 30mg and I am doing 10mg a day, but considering lowering it. I would greatly appreciate the feedback and guidance. Thank you so much.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Not to completely derail your thread -

30mg Caps? UGL correct?

How are you breaking them down?

Any time any female especially asks for Var like advice, I really do suggest pharma or very close to pharma grade. Just because it is so faked & messed with.
    lucabratzi and Layla84 like this.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    If I were you I would invest in a labmax at home test to make sure what you have is actually Anavar .

Yep, 30mg. I take the capsule apart and cut it into thirds and get 10mg a day. The pack they came in said 25mg Anavar , but he said they were 30mgs. A close guy friend of mine getting ready for his show uses this source all the time and has put on a pretty good amount of size, so that's why I went through him.

Blog Entries
    Def UGL hit or miss kinda stuff

Up to you, ya know

Just like we inject UGL oil without truly knowing what's in it

I agree with you! Im definitely already leaner and stronger, but the worry is could it be another steroid that women shouldn't take? That's why I was curious about side effects and just how fast does this stuff start to work, and are these typical results of Anavar ?

Blog Entries
    There isn't too big of female member population on here

But, from everything I have been following and reading. Yes, it is typical - Yet, a few other steroids might be somewhat similar. Like Winstrol for instance and a few others. Which sucks ass for a female, since you're way more sensitive to shit than a guy taking in a bunk/semi bunk oral steroid .

There isn't one specific thing to look for, wish there was though.

When we get straight UGL shit it's putting faith in your drug dealer.

My woman asked for Var, so I spent the extra Buck and got her Balkan. It's not quite true pharma grade, but pretty darn close. Yet, she still hasn't taken them. . . . They sure look tasty right about now. lol

Balkan? I've never heard of that...I guess researching side effects for winny and others in women would be smart too then. It really sucks because the results so far are great to just be 3 days in.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ally0309
    Balkan? I've never heard of that...I guess researching side effects for winny and others in women would be smart too then. It really sucks because the results so far are great to just be 3 days in.
    You can stick with it, as long as you trust it

No way to know 100% unless it's straight true Pharma - even this stuff can b underdosed & I would never know even if I did a LabMax test on it.

Gypsy3012 is offline New Member
    How do u know if it is pharma grade or UGL?New to researching about this.Isn't Balkan a lab?So wouldn't that be pharmaceutical grade?I'm a little confused.Also a woman.I'm researching different things women can take.Just never heard anyone say"pharma or UGH"grade.Thought it was all from a pharmacy?
    Coco C. likes this.

Blog Entries
    Well, not so much

UGL = Under Ground Laboratory (it's made by someone unlicensed with hormone powder from a unknown source, it may be legit - But it is not pharmaceutical grade)

Pharma - My/our slang for true pharmaceutical grade gear

Balkan is kind of in the middle. It's a true licensed company in a country with nearly no restrain on steroid production. So, it's as legit as it gets IMO before you get pharma grade. This is all from what I have heard & seen in person.
    Coco C. likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy3012 View Post
    How do u know if it is pharma grade or UGL?New to researching about this.Isn't Balkan a lab?So wouldn't that be pharmaceutical grade?I'm a little confused.Also a woman.I'm researching different things women can take.Just never heard anyone say"pharma or UGH"grade.Thought it was all from a pharmacy?
    Ever watch breaking bad? There is your UGL. lol
    < <Samson> > and Euroholic like this.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"

tallgirl is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    HI There,

I have had fantastic results on 30mg of Anavar a day, I cycle with 30mg Clen and 2iu of HGH .... Awesome results.... Cycle 6 on 2 off, then 6 on 5 off....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tallgirl
    HI There, I have had fantastic results on 30mg of Anavar a day, I cycle with 30mg Clen and 2iu of HGH .... Awesome results.... Cycle 6 on 2 off, then 6 on 5 off....
    Daum

That's some gear

Any other stats? I'm always trying to gather more info on female juicing. Seems way harder to come by than our own.

Blog Entries
    Hey Samson,

Ive been on 'Juice' for approx 3 yrs, I started off on just HGH, then started on Anavar ...10mg e/d...

My Body just wasn't respondning well to all my effort that I put into mytraining and diet, basiclly I believe my genetics are just crap..lol... mybody loves to hold onto fat....
    So I ventured down the Juice route, Over the past few months I have moved right up the scale on Juice, I have a bikinin comp next year, so my PT has recommended the following cycle ..

My stats are 5'11 , 150 lbs. I train cardio 6x week (running 5 miles daily)and weight train hard and heavy 6x a week. I eat clean, cheat day Saturday.
    So, what are your thoughts on this, I will do a before and after pic...

Week 1&2 - 25mg Var e/d, 40mcg Clen e/d, 2iu HGH e/d
    Week 3, 5, 25mg Var e/d, 50mg Primo weekly, 60mcg Clen e/d, 2iu HGH e/d
    Week 6, 25mg Var e/d, 50mg Primo weekly, 80mcg Clen e/d 2iu HGH e/d, 20mg Nolva e/d
    Week 7&8, 25mg Var e/d, 80mcg Clen e/d, 2iu HGH e/d, 20mg Nolva e/d
    Week 9, 20mg Nolva e/d

Thanks
    Helen

Blog Entries
    Post up a thread, or post back at least

I just told my woman, she's like ooh really? I wanna see what she looks like. . . . Women are so much worse with this, it's beyond rare to have one admit what they are on.

Like all the ones she follows on IG are like "never, ever" all natural - And I know it's straight BS

Beast of a cycle - Just about what I gathered for a female. Primo & Var, didn't know anything about the Nolavdex or GH - Only other one I heard is Mast & that I don't know much about
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 09-16-2014 at 10:53 AM.
    tallgirl likes this.

Did you notice any side effects from anavar ? I'm tying to understand exactly what to look for as far as Var side effects go compared to others in case it was cut with another steroid . Some of the side effects I've heard A female can get I experience anyway due to my monthly cycle about to start, but I just want to be sure. Thanks Helen

michael30 is offline Member
    Op from the research ive done and the personal interaction with females that use aas( which has only been a handful). I would be very careful with your situation. From the women that ive spoke to when there voice started to deepen. If was excately how you described it. They said there throat felt scratchy and hoarse like they were getting sick. Then there voice started to crack and deepen. Im am not trying to scare you. Just advising you to be very cautious. I would be concerned you have winstrol with noticing effects that fast. My best advise would be to try a labmax test kit for anavar . Or possibly finding a better source. Can you tell me the brand your using? Posting brands is ok. But not the site/persin you got it from. Just my .02
    Last edited by michael30; 09-16-2014 at 06:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    Winny seems to be the mostly common substitute for Var due to its semi similar effects - in guys at least

I really don't know how much & how fast other AAs will tear up a female. A guy can take way more before showing harsh sides.

Var is very expensive and that's why it's so commonly faked.

Shitty, I know - that's why it's kinda worth the buck getting true quality shit for a female even more.

Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    Op from the research ive done and the personal interaction with females that use aas( which has only been a handful). I would be very careful with your situation. From the women that ive spoke to when there voice started to deepen. If was excately how you described it. They said there throat felt scratchy and hoarse like they were getting sick. Then there voice started to crack and deepen. Im am not trying to scare you. Just advising you to be very cautious. I would be concerned you have winstrol with noticing effects that fast. My best advise would be to try a labmax test kit for anavar. Or possibly finding a better source. Can you tell me the brand your using? Posting brands is ok. But not the site/persin you got it from. Just my .02
    I can when I get home and get to the package. Woke up today and my voice was normal again, not even sore and no issues Today. Women are a lot more sensitive to Var and a figure competitor told me today that the results this soon are typical, plus everyone reacts differently. Winni or dbol would come with water retention, and side effects a lot faster and more obvious.

Red Star Labs

michael30 is offline Member
    Just so you know winni does not cause water retention(or very very little) because it does not aromatize. Thats good your throat symptoms stopped. Hopefully they wont come back. Unfortunately i am not familiar with that lab. But maybe someone else will chime in.

Blog Entries
    Just no way to be 100% sure

We don't know what's in our oil either. Yet we assume our dealer is being legitimate.
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 09-16-2014 at 11:10 PM.
    Ally0309 likes this.

Layla84 is offline New Member
    During the first days you might experience some changes. In my personal case, my lips were dry and very sensitive for 10 days approximately. After that, my libido increased a lot hahaha, but definitely i reached my goal of losing weight. As long as you have the real Anavar you'll be fine in a few days. It will take a little bit of time to your body to adjust to it, but don't worry, everything will turn out fine.
    Ally0309 and < <Samson> > like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Layla84 View Post
    During the first days you might experience some changes. In my personal case, my lips were dry and very sensitive for 10 days approximately. After that, my libido increased a lot hahaha, but definitely i reached my goal of losing weight. As long as you have the real Anavar you'll be fine in a few days. It will take a little bit of time to your body to adjust to it, but don't worry, everything will turn out fine.
    Thank you!
    Layla84 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Hey,

Firstly, as the guys say, make sure your Var is legit.

Secondly, and this will come as no surprise to many people, Anavar (oxandrolone) is quite mild on your liver. Its probably the mildest oral steroid available today. Dosages of up to 80mgs/day are easily tolerated by most men, and most side effects often found with other steroids are not common with var. For this reason, Anavar is frequently the steroid of choice for many female's.
    Anavar for women is far more effective and efficient; so much so we can and many often do label Oxandrolone the official girl steroid. In the world of anabolic steroids Anavar for women is as testosterone is for men; nearly the perfect steroid. Many and by many we mean most anabolic steroids can be very harsh for the female user and can cause a host of unwanted side-effects; most commonly of a virilization nature and such effects can absolutely destroy a womans femininity. This is not the case here; with the Anavar steroid not only do we have a mild hormone but one that is very side-effect friendly and that will in most cases bring no virilization to women who use it responsibly.

Anavar is great for strength and cutting purposes, but not for bulking or a lot of weight gain. In other words, what Im saying is that everything you gain will be solid.

I have NOT experienced (touch wood!) any adverse effects and I run it from 10mg - 30mg e/d... usually a 3 week period of the 30mg (10mg am and 20mg 40 mins before my training session)
    Then I taper down to 20mg 2 weeks and 10mg 1 week.... cycle off.

A good addition to this is to add 2iu of hgh, now one thong you need to know is that hgh is NOT an instant fix, it can take a few months to see the gains, but beleive me, even though you may not see anything happening it is. HGH is expensive, but if your going to invest 100% in this then It is definatley worth the extra.
    Any questions PM me. x
    Layla84, supafreky and Ally0309 like this.

jooney is offline New Member
    For the life of me, I don't understand why so many women want to take steroids . What happened to women wanting to look like women, rather than drag queens or teenaged boys on the swim team. Just because people look at their abs, doesn't mean they are admiring or envious. People also stare at extremely overweight people or dwarfs. I'm not trying to be insulting, but my sister is one of these girls. She is very pretty (or I should say, she used to be before taking steroids and now being obsessed with having abs). She used to resemble a typical swimsuit type model girl, but now she looks like a skull faced, veiny armed, overly lean robot. Not cool. If a dude came on here asking how to take women's hormones to get an hour glass figure, he would be ridiculed and mocked. What the hell is the difference?

Blog Entries
    Jooney,

We are all entitled to our opinions Jooney and yes, I agree that some women can IMO go overboard on the steroid look. For me, I have battled with my weight since I can remember, me personally am looking for a defined look rather than the ‘Body Building masculine’ look.
    Yes abs are many girls dream, but the key here is to use Steroid responsibly ! .. if a girl is going all out on Deca and other high test / aggressive male hormone steroids then that’s their business, the majority of the girl on here just want to improve / enhance where the natural methods have failed.

Please do not tarnish us all with the same brush, everyone is different and you are on a B/B website!!
    Red Bastard, Layla84 and DCI like this.

tectime is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tallgirl
    Jooney, We are all entitled to our opinions Jooney and yes, I agree that some women can IMO go overboard on the steroid look. For me, I have battled with my weight since I can remember, me personally am looking for a defined look rather than the 'Body Building masculine' look. Yes abs are many girls dream, but the key here is to use Steroid responsibly ! .. if a girl is going all out on Deca and other high test / aggressive male hormone steroids then that's their business, the majority of the girl on here just want to improve / enhance where the natural methods have failed. Please do not tarnish us all with the same brush, everyone is different and you are on a B/B website!!

Very good response !

Blog Entries
    Sorry, but to me the above post sounds like a butt hurt dude - I may be wrong, but that's what I'm seeing

There is zero dif between one sex or the other using AAs. We both battle side effects, yet if course they are completely different in nature.

I hear the same shit for men - Why? Well, my answer is why not. It's your/our body & we do as we wish with it.

Just because one may find it unattractive or not appealing means nothing.

Hey - thanks a lot for the above post. That is some pretty good real life info. Specially on the GH
    tallgirl likes this.

jooney is offline New Member
    Tallgirl, you are a classy woman. I appreciate that you didn't come back at me with aggression. Sincerely, I do apologize if I offended you (which I probably did). Not to make excuses, but I think I was taking this opportunity to lash out at my sister. You all have made very good and valid points. You should be commended on your dedication and for your understanding. It is everybody's choice (guy or girl) to take steroids , I do agree with that. I just don't understand some's decisions to do so in the way they do.

Blog Entries
    It's just real life standard issue stereotyping. . . .

Guys all have roid rage if they are on the sauce - ok, sure - I think I'm calmer now then I was before I started

But, with females it is more "frowned" upon. . . . What, steroids ? ! OMG! lol
    tallgirl likes this.

Blog Entries
    Hey Jooney, no worries, you didn't offend me whatsoever, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I take it your sister is hitting it hard!
    I wish you well. X

HawaiiLifr is offline Associate Member
    If an UGL lab uses high quality hormone and follows good sterility protocols it's just as good as any pharma gear. There's no difference. How could there be? The problem of course is knowing. With pharma at least you know. If your source has been vetted and has a good rep., I wouldn't worry about it. But yeah, with the labmax test you will know for sure.

10MGs sounds high for your first cycle. My wife ran a 6 week cycle at 5MGs daily and with daily glute exercises finished with an unbelievably beautiful bubble-butt. She literally looked like a gymnast in a bikini. She has great genes though, so yes that's key. And diet. And of course size. She's 5'3 115lbs. But 5mg could be all you need. Which of course is HALF of what you're taking now.
    Last edited by HawaiiLifr; 09-17-2014 at 01:01 PM. Reason: spelling

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Winstrol will actually "dry you out" by reducing and antagonizing estrogen.
    Var will usually cause some water retention in women (by increasing sodium reabsorption).
    Winstrol is also more potent and will masculinize you much faster.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 09-17-2014 at 04:58 PM.

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Tallgirl have you ever taken testosterone ?

Okay guys, so I got my milligram scale in and forgive me but I'm terribly confused, not the best with math and getting several different opinions. When I dump the powder out on the scale it reads 0.283. The caps are suppose to be 30mg. The conversion scale says 0.001 is mg. No way these caps are 283mgs, I can't be reading this right. HELP! Me trying to stay at 5mg's a day but will it be 0.050 or 0.005? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ally0309 View Post
    Okay guys, so I got my milligram scale in and forgive me but I'm terribly confused, not the best with math and getting several different opinions. When I dump the powder out on the scale it reads 0.283. The caps are suppose to be 30mg. The conversion scale says 0.001 is mg. No way these caps are 283mgs, I can't be reading this right. HELP! Me trying to stay at 5mg's a day but will it be 0.050 or 0.005? Thanks
    If I am reading you right.....
    The total powder in the caps weighs 283mgs, 30mgs of it is anavar .
    to get a 5mg dose of Anavar you would need 1/6th of the powder. (30mg divided by 6 equals 5mg)
    Therefore, for a 5mg dose of Anavar you would need about 47mgs of powder.

Blog Entries
    IMO - It's not that precise

Just split the cap into 4 equal parts - Should give you a little over 5mg's. Since it's not a true 100% 30mg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information