charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Help with blood test results

Attached are my blood results. I had them done in Mexico because CA needs to have a Dr. order them.
    History- I had a competition in May and one in July so I have been on cycle with bulk and cut for awhile. I did take a 2-3 week break after the May competition. These results are two weeks after my last competition. I have never done bloods like this before so I do not have a reference. I would usually be off cycle for 6 weeks. I was taking two orals... Winnie about 6 weeks out and Halo 3 weeks out. I upped the Halo 1.5 weeks from the competition. I cut out the test 2 weeks out and was taking tren at 700 and mast at 600, T3 also. NOTE: I did take some NAC and TuDCA about 4 hours before the test..... I forgot.
    Comments: I am surprised that my hematocrat is low. I was giving blood every 4 weeks because I was getting hard to breathe. I was surprised becasue the last few weeks I did not feel that. Does anyone know why?
    Cholesteral is actually much better than I expected. I do not know why. Maybe the change to krill oil?? The Urea is always high although this time it is lower than normal and creatinine is within which surpises me. I did accomplish a 24 hour urine previously and an ultrasound of the kidneys and everything was OK.
    The liver is excessviely high. I know that HALO is like one of the nastiest orals on your liver and it is the first time that I used it. I was taking NAC after but not consistant after the comp. Could me taking the NAC and TUDCA the morning of the test cause these high numbers. I know that the HALO has something to do with it. Is this like out of the world high for oral AAS takers 2 weeks after the cycle?
    Please provide any comments. I would like to start a deca / test/ proviron / anadrol cycle, but I want feedback first. I am taking TUDCA and NAC.
    Blood BiometryRangeResult Aug 2018.pdf

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't cycle till your liver has healed.

Psa? Iron values?

Proviron and deca is kinda weird. You know proviron has no receptors in muscles, right?
    It is a sex steroid , but not an anabolic steroid...

Gymismypassion is offline New Member

Help with my blood test results please !!

Hi guys I need a help please , excuse my English and my grammar,
    I’ve been working out for 6 years and now I want to take steroids so I took anavar for 8 weeks and clen and I took nolvadex for 2 weeks , I did a blood test and everything comes up ok 100% except my ALT hight (61 - (5-40) ) and I want to run tren +whinny but I’m worry about my liver function, anyone can help me out please , note that I’m going to take
    ( tudca, N- acetyl L-cysteine , liv52 , milk thistle ,

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    ^ start your own thread

How legitimate is BW in MX?

Get it done in AZ if you can - we don't even need a MD requisition any more

Liver - cut the orals & booze(if u drink)

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Don't cycle till your liver has healed.

Psa? Iron values?

Proviron and deca is kinda weird. You know proviron has no receptors in muscles, right?
    It is a sex steroid, but not an anabolic steroid...
    Are these values out of this world for the liver? Do you think it was the HALO?
    Or just the fact that it is 2 weeks after the comp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Are these values out of this world for the liver? Do you think it was the HALO?
    Or just the fact that it is 2 weeks after the comp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, they are not out of this world.

Orals are poison specially at our age. You need to start checking prostate.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Attached are my blood results. I had them done in Mexico because CA needs to have a Dr. order them.
    History- I had a competition in May and one in July so I have been on cycle with bulk and cut for awhile. I did take a 2-3 week break after the May competition. These results are two weeks after my last competition. I have never done bloods like this before so I do not have a reference. I would usually be off cycle for 6 weeks. I was taking two orals... Winnie about 6 weeks out and Halo 3 weeks out. I upped the Halo 1.5 weeks from the competition. I cut out the test 2 weeks out and was taking tren at 700 and mast at 600, T3 also. NOTE: I did take some NAC and TuDCA about 4 hours before the test..... I forgot.
    Comments: I am surprised that my hematocrat is low. I was giving blood every 4 weeks because I was getting hard to breathe. I was surprised becasue the last few weeks I did not feel that. Does anyone know why?
    Cholesteral is actually much better than I expected. I do not know why. Maybe the change to krill oil?? The Urea is always high although this time it is lower than normal and creatinine is within which surpises me. I did accomplish a 24 hour urine previously and an ultrasound of the kidneys and everything was OK.
    The liver is excessviely high. I know that HALO is like one of the nastiest orals on your liver and it is the first time that I used it. I was taking NAC after but not consistant after the comp. Could me taking the NAC and TUDCA the morning of the test cause these high numbers. I know that the HALO has something to do with it. Is this like out of the world high for oral AAS takers 2 weeks after the cycle?
    Please provide any comments. I would like to start a deca / test/ proviron / anadrol cycle, but I want feedback first. I am taking TUDCA and NAC.
    Blood BiometryRangeResult Aug 2018.pdf
    Your blood work looks pretty damn good overall. What were you on when you got this done?

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Was your test urine really pale, maybe it was to dilute? All of your bloods are (barely) off too, this is concerning. Perhaps you should take this blood test to a doc in Cali and tell (ask) him that a confirmation test is needed.
    Maybe it wouldn't hurt to let the liver relax for a bit? We do these things, life pursuits I mean, because they give us ways to measure ourselves. Perhaps this is another opportunity to do that?
    Charger, how did the competition go? Is there another thread regarding your experience?
    All my best buddy!

Thread Information