Coffeehead is offline Associate Member

Alarming Liver Levels Mid Cycle - WTF?

So I just got my mid-cycle bloods back (5 weeks in) of 200mg Tren , 300mg Mast, 150mg test per week.

My liver values were within range prior to the cycle, but now my AST has bloated up to 240 and ALT to 130.

Is Tren or Mast that hepatoxic? I completely gave up alcohol prior to starting this cycle so I have no idea why it's so inflated. I'm inclined to think it's a false reading, but shit I dunno.

What do you guys make of this?

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If the only thing that is different between the pre-cycle baseline and now is the gear, well...that is alarming. The gear shouldn't bring it up that high, assuming you are doing the standard twelve week cycle. Perhaps the test is bad, unlikely. Or, perhaps the gear has something extra in it, unlikely. You may want to go and get a liver panel again, assuming all else was in range. If the levels are still that high and, the only thing that is different from pre- and now is the gear, then it is probably the gear. Are you exposed to anything at work or in house that might do it? Perhaps you have added additional supplements or food? If it is the gear, are you getting any benefits from the cycle? Even if you are, do you want to continue the cycle and risk your liver once you have determined that it can't be anything but the gear?

Coffeehead is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    If the only thing that is different between the pre-cycle baseline and now is the gear, well...that is alarming. The gear shouldn't bring it up that high, assuming you are doing the standard twelve week cycle. Perhaps the test is bad, unlikely. Or, perhaps the gear has something extra in it, unlikely. You may want to go and get a liver panel again, assuming all else was in range. If the levels are still that high and, the only thing that is different from pre- and now is the gear, then it is probably the gear. Are you exposed to anything at work or in house that might do it? Perhaps you have added additional supplements or food? If it is the gear, are you getting any benefits from the cycle? Even if you are, do you want to continue the cycle and risk your liver once you have determined that it can't be anything but the gear?
    Nope, shouldn't be exposed to anything.

Taking curcumin, COQ10, Fish Oil, Multi, and NAC <-- which is supposed to help with the liver enzymes. Other supps for my cycle: Clen , T3, and Cardarine. I'm getting fantastic results so far.

Do you honestly think it's possible it could be a false reading? I just can't make any sense of it. My supplier is a pretty popular and trustworthy source. \

I plan to donate blood in the next week. Perhaps after that, I can get another panel done to see where my hematocrit and liver values are.
    Last edited by Coffeehead; 08-24-2018 at 06:25 PM.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    IDK brother but standing with the original reply because the logic is solid. Where is the curcumin, COQ10, Fish oil...where is it from? Is that all good? How about your environment?
    First, what has changed since baseline, go from there.

Arcānn is offline Associate Member
    Since everything you're taking is injectable, the gear shouldn't be shooting your liver enzymes up like that. Before jumping to conclusions, I would go get a test done again just for that, and SOON. If it comes back at those levels again, stop the gear and start your PCT. If the only thing you've changed from pre-cycle to now is the gear, then you'll have your answer.

Thread Information