Results 1 to 20 of 20
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Windex

Thread: Need help planning my cycle with what I got

  1. #1
    Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    185

    Need help planning my cycle with what I got

    So currently been cruising on 150 test c 100 mast p.

    Ready to blast again and want to start asap because I'm going to need to stop around December due to my job.

    Wanted to run test and npp but my supplier won't have npp in for a couple weeks. Don't like tren , eq made my BP rise too much. So I like to stick with mast and npp. I love mast but do notice slight hair thinking so don't like to run too much of f it.

    So what would you guys suggest for a cycle?

    Test/mast
    Blast test then add npp when gets here
    Welcome to all suggestions!

  2. #2
    Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,238
    If you have to stop because of testing from your job then you can't use NPP you will fail the test.

  3. #3
    Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    185
    It's not due to drug testing

  4. #4
    Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    185
    I want something that's going to be easy on my body but still produce solid gains. I have about 6 7 cycles under my belt.

  5. #5
    Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    I want something that's going to be easy on my body but still produce solid gains. I have about 6 7 cycles under my belt.
    NPP is a 19nor and is the most surpressive on your body alongside Deca & Tren . If you want something easy on the body just stick to Test and Mast. The gains are going to coming from training and nutrition not so much the drugs.

  6. #6
    Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    NPP is a 19nor and is the most surpressive on your body alongside Deca & Tren. If you want something easy on the body just stick to Test and Mast. The gains are going to coming from training and nutrition not so much the drugs.
    Thanks brotha what could I run the test and mast for a bit just up the dosage then drop mast and add npp once it comes in.

    What would be good low dose of mast. Run test 750 mg with 200 mast just want to go easy on the hairline

    Or 600 test but usually go with 750
    Last edited by Bigbadwolf250; 08-25-2018 at 11:56 AM.

  7. #7
    Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    Thanks brotha what could I run the test and mast for a bit just up the dosage then drop mast and add npp once it comes in.

    What would be good low dose of mast. Run test 750 mg with 200 mast just want to go easy on the hairline

    Or 600 test but usually go with 750
    NPP goes against your plan of something being easy on the body so I don't understand why you asked for advice on NPP if you are going to use it anyways.

    NPP, Deca , and Tren are the 3 hardest compounds on your body.
    Oral steroids are very hard on your liver.
    EQ is useless.

    So if you remove orals, EQ, and 19nors you are left with Test & Mast for compounds.

    It's very simple - if you want to be easy on your body then don't run NPP.

    If you can't reach your goals on 750mg of Test you have only your diet and training to blame.

  8. #8
    Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    NPP goes against your plan of something being easy on the body so I don't understand why you asked for advice on NPP if you are going to use it anyways.

    NPP, Deca , and Tren are the 3 hardest compounds on your body.
    Oral steroids are very hard on your liver.
    EQ is useless.

    So if you remove orals, EQ, and 19nors you are left with Test & Mast for compounds.

    It's very simple - if you want to be easy on your body then don't run NPP.

    If you can't reach your goals on 750mg of Test you have only your diet and training to blame.
    Thank you man. Never ran a test only cycle since my first ever cycle so wasn't sure if could still have a solid blast worth while just off that. Is it worth it to keep the low dose mast alongside blast the test?

  9. #9
    Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    185
    How bad would it be to run mast for that long though. Also how harsh would 200 mast be on the hair I hear some guys going vald from staying in it long term and I don't want that

  10. #10
    HDThunder's Avatar
    HDThunder is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    126
    If you're genetically prone to hair loss Mast isn't going to help. 200mg/wk is a very low dose. Almost useless and not worth running at all in my opinion. I ran it at 600-700mg/wk for 18 weeks. I had no hair loss. But I'm not prone to it.

  11. #11
    Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    185
    Would I be better off.just blasting test 750 and dropping the mast. 200 won't do anything? Want to run test and npp but npp won't be here for a few weeks

  12. #12
    Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    Would I be better off.just blasting test 750 and dropping the mast. 200 won't do anything? Want to run test and npp but npp won't be here for a few weeks
    You keep saying you want to run NPP but you also said you want something easy on your body. Are you actually interested in the facts or are you a troll, or are you looking for validation that someone is going to incorrectly tell you a 19nor steroid is safe on the body?

    750mg of Test is a nice ratio between "safe" and effective.

  13. #13
    Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    185
    Just getting blood work in past when I run npp at 400 and all my values stay in range. Never had a problem with npp as I have with tren and eq.

    200 mg if mast with a high dose of test won't do anything thought you think. Just running the mast during the cruise at 100 mg I noticed a huge difference

  14. #14
    Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    Just getting blood work in past when I run npp at 400 and all my values stay in range. Never had a problem with npp as I have with tren and eq.

    200 mg if mast with a high dose of test won't do anything thought you think. Just running the mast during the cruise at 100 mg I noticed a huge difference
    Like Thunder said if you are prone to hair loss you shouldn't be using masteron .
    Mr.BB likes this.

  15. #15
    B.Corgan SMP is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    144
    600mg test 400mg mast.

    If you want anything out if mast other than tiny bit of blunting e2 and boosting free test, it needs to be at least 400mg.

    If not 200mg is fine I'd pick the perfect medium at 300 per week.

  16. #16
    Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by B.Corgan SMP View Post
    600mg test 400mg mast.

    If you want anything out if mast other than tiny bit of blunting e2 and boosting free test, it needs to be at least 400mg.

    If not 200mg is fine I'd pick the perfect medium at 300 per week.
    It cool to start at 200 mg then bunp up to what I need to from there. Just hear guys losing so much hair long term on mast so don't want my hair to fall out

  17. #17
    B.Corgan SMP is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    It cool to start at 200 mg then bunp up to what I need to from there. Just hear guys losing so much hair long term on mast so don't want my hair to fall out
    Anything is better than nothing, but sometimes something is nothing more than nothing..

  18. #18
    Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    185
    Should I start an ai? Got some on hand. Did 600 test c 200 mast p gonna bump the mast p to 300 next week and see how it is.

  19. #19
    Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,238
    Don't come crying if you end up bald from Masteron .

  20. #20
    Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    185
    So far so good haven't noticed any shedding really. Just looks like had a little receding over the last year but not sure if it's just in my head. Just finished week 2 still debating on dropping it and just running test to play it safe

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •