Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By PeanutbutterDC
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By PeanutbutterDC
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Deep web for steroids?

cocoh23 is offline New Member

Question Deep web for steroids?

What's up guys? I'm currently looking into buying some steroids . Most likely oral steroids as they will be easier for me to take. I have found a few places on the deep web but I don't know how trust worthy they are. Has anyone here ordered off the deep web before? I already have some bitcoins to purchase the steroids with. I've currently been training for 2 years and a few months. I'm 5"8' and weigh around 160 pounds and will be 19 in September! I am certainly ready to take the next step. Anything helps- thanks.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It is more harmful to do a cycle before the age of 25 than it is beneficial. Continue lifting and eat right.

Arcānn is offline Associate Member
    Good lord I hope you aren't trolling. You need to wait a few more years before cycling so you don't mess up the rest of your development permanently. Also, if you're thinking about doing orals only, you really need to do some more reading on the subject. Orals are more toxic than injectables (by far) and you need to run test as a base for any cycle or you're going to have a bad time. There's a bunch more you need to know at the bare minimum. I would suggest starting with the stickies on these forums.

I'm not trying to bash you or anything. Most people start considering gear because they're impatient...some of us just hit a wall or come close to it. You got time. Don't rush it.

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Have you read the first cycle sticky yet? Great place to start! Oral only is a very bad idea for men. Running a cycle at your age is also a very bad idea (as quester and arcann pointed out). Check out the training and nutrition forums, too. You have a good 5 or 6 years of natural gains ahead of you. (And start putting away money now bc running a cycle properly is expensive). Good luck!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    running a cycle properly is expensive
    What r we considering expensive?

I don't think it's too pricey, blood work winds up being the most expensive part usually.
    Charlie67 likes this.

HDThunder is offline Junior Member
    My advise to you -
    1) You're really too young to cycle so don't do it.
    2) You clearly have no idea what you're doing. Read all the stickies.
    3) While you're learning how to properly use AAS focus on training and diet for a few years.
    4) Stay the hell off the dark web. Bad idea. When the time comes... Plenty of reliable sources on the Internet.
    Last edited by HDThunder; 08-30-2018 at 08:23 AM.

Mma67 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoh23 View Post
    What's up guys? I'm currently looking into buying some steroids. Most likely oral steroids as they will be easier for me to take. I have found a few places on the deep web but I don't know how trust worthy they are. Has anyone here ordered off the deep web before? I already have some bitcoins to purchase the steroids with. I've currently been training for 2 years and a few months. I'm 5"8' and weigh around 160 pounds and will be 19 in September! I am certainly ready to take the next step. Anything helps- thanks.
    This really does sound like you’re trolling. For 1- you’re way too young for cycling. 2- youcan gain a lot more naturally if you focus on diet and learn more about training. 3- there’s no such thing as an only oral cycle. That is if you plan to do it correctly. You’ve got some learning to do before you can consider a cycle, but for now you should just focus on those natty gainz and wait until you’re 30 to cycle.

Just be careful. I just read that the FBI has muscled Google to turn over email records overseas and domestic, looking for Narcotic dealers. Who knows if they'll just "happen" to run into an accountant running a cycle and decide to ruin his life.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Just be careful. I just read that the FBI has muscled Google to turn over email records overseas and domestic, looking for Narcotic dealers. Who knows if they'll just "happen" to run into an accountant running a cycle and decide to ruin his life.
    If u use gmail to do anything in with purchasing of narcotics, you should b prosecuted to the full extent of the law

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    What r we considering expensive?

I don't think it's too pricey, blood work winds up being the most expensive part usually.
    Just thinking for a 19 yo it would all add up: gear, bloodwork, extra food, any supps. When I was 19 I was always either working or studying, so not much time for proper training, either. Of course kids nowadays tend to let their parents support them, so maybe it's not an issue. As a teenager supporting myself there was no way I could've afforded gear!
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    Just thinking for a 19 yo it would all add up: gear, bloodwork, extra food, any supps. When I was 19 I was always either working or studying, so not much time for proper training, either. Of course kids nowadays tend to let their parents support them, so maybe it's not an issue. As a teenager supporting myself there was no way I could've afforded gear!
    Sounds spot on to my late teens

Kids nower days - LoL

Geez, I feel old - sometimes, kinda
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

Thread Information