Nash32 is offline New Member

My 8 days PGCL cycle

Hello guys,
    Recently I ran a PGCL cycle. Before starting the cycle, I read many posts and I'm writing this post to clear some confusions.
    Before starting I was 93kgs and after 8 days cycle and 10 days later I weigh 89kgs. I can see that most of the lost weight was water but I lost side fat too. My waist was 36 before but now it's 33 inches. I never did cardio in my life.

I started with 50mcg/day and I injected sub-q. Sub-q was not as bad as others pointed out. I never felt any pain while injecting. After injecting, there is a small "ant bite" like feeling in the injected area but it lasted only 5 seconds.

I have never felt any horrible sides either. I injected 50mcg for 3 days and then increased the dose to 70mcg. That's my final dose. I never increased beyond that. Fat burning is possible even in such small doses. No need of going for 200mcg/day and injecting multiple times a day. This is just my opinion though.

As for the sides, I did feel increase in temperature but not intolerable. With PGCL, I was running a tren and test cycle and was using clen 60mcg/day too. I can't exactly tell which one caused the increase in body temperature since every compound I was using except test elevates body temperature. I'm still running my test + tren cycle. I'm on the 6th week now. I usually take bath 4 times a day. So body temp was not at all a problem for me.

As for the shi**ing side, It was not horrible. First day it was like hell because I ate some spicy food before the injection and my ass was burning like hell while shi**ing. From the next day, I stopped eating any spicy food and included curd and a banana in my diet. From that day, I didn't feel any problem. Yes after 15 - 30 minutes of the injection, I felt like rushing to toilet, but it only lasted for 15 minutes. It was not bad at all. It was like everyday.

What I did was take the dose, go to toilet after 15 minutes. Take bath after it's done because I would be covered with sweat. I would drink half a liter of water after it. Then again i would be forced to rush to the toilet. Then another 15 minutes in the toilet. That's it. Done for the day.

My diet was not strict but I was not eating any outside food. I eat oats,eggs, a banana and a cup of curd in the morning, a bowl of white rice in the afternoon, chicken breast, eggs , protein shake after workout then chapathi and egg burgi for dinner.

The result was good. I lost 4Kgs in only 8 days. minimum or no sides. It was a good run. Definitely going to try it again.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks for sharing.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    PGCL is not doubt effective is used correctly but can have some NASTY side effects if not used right.

Thread Information