IronJackk is offline New Member

First Cycle Please Advide

Looking for advise on everything. I will get down to about 10%bf 140 pounds before I begin. Once I get there it's go time.

Male 26
    5'7
    145 pounds
    13%bf

Diet:
    2250 calories per day
    Fat 50
    Carbs 300
    Protein 150

Routine:
    day 1 Chest
    day 2 Legs
    day 3 Arms
    day 4 abs/forearms/calves/neck
    day 5 Back
    And continue repeating this in a cycle every 5 days.

Gear:
    12 weeks Test E 500mg p/week
    First 4 weeks Dbol 30 mg p/day
    Exemestane 12.5 mg eod

Week 15 - week 18
    Clomid 50mg p/day
    Nolvadex 25mg p/day
    Exemestane 12.5 mg eod (until I feel testosterone coming back)

Question. What should protein intake be like on cycle? I am thinking of upping it from 150 to 200 grams/day to put myself in a 200 calorie surplus.
    Last edited by IronJackk; 08-28-2018 at 11:27 AM.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looks pretty good to me.

My abs didn't grow much until I started hitting them at the end of every workout so I'd recommend doing abs more than once a week.

If you're dead set on getting down to 10% before starting, that's great, but at 13% you're fine to cycle. I don't think it's worth the muscle you're going to lose to get down to 10% naturally. It makes more sense, to me, to start putting on more muscle cause you will lean out as you grow. If you were above 15% it'd be a different story, but at 13% you're gtg.

I'm also not a fan of blasting each muscle group once a week, but everyone is different. I would focus on your weaknesses hitting those 2-3 times a week.

"Stimulate don't annihilate." Don't destroy each muscle group for 2 hours. Do less sets per muscle group but more times a week = awesome gains!

**Consuming 1.25 grams of protein per pound of LEAN body mass is sufficient. Make sure you're eating meat and fish. Dead animal muscle is what makes you grow not whey protein shakes!

Keep us posted on progress

cmax is offline Associate Member
    I agree, you should be doing abs everyday (work out days) at the end of each workout.

Mma67 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronJackk View Post
    Looking for advise on everything. I will get down to about 10%bf 140 pounds before I begin. Once I get there it's go time.

Male 26
    5'7
    145 pounds
    13%bf

Diet:
    2250 calories per day
    Fat 50
    Carbs 300
    Protein 150

Routine:
    day 1 Chest
    day 2 Legs
    day 3 Arms
    day 5 Back
    And continue repeating this in a cycle every 5 days.

Gear:
    First 4 weeks Dbol 30 mg p/day
    Exemestane 12.5 mg eod

Week 15 - week 18
    Clomid 50mg p/day
    Nolvadex 25mg p/day
    Exemestane 12.5 mg eod (until I feel testosterone coming back)

Question. What should protein intake be like on cycle? I am thinking of upping it from 150 to 200 grams/day to put myself in a 200 calorie surplus.
    You need HCG to keep your boys from shrinking. Exemestane is not necessary for pct. also, you won’t necessarily “feel” testosterone going back to normal. In fact testosterone will theoretically be going up during pct because of the meds. You will need bloods about 4 weeks after pct to see if you recovered (this is because you need to give time for the pct meds to leave your system and know for sure that your body is producing test naturally and normally) look up the half life of the pct meds and you’ll understand why.

Quote Originally Posted by IronJackk View Post

Male 26
    5'7
    145 pounds
    13%bf

Diet:
    2250 calories per day
    Fat 50 450 cal
    Carbs 300 1200 cal
    Protein 150 600 cal You may want to drop your carbs a little, say 250g 1000cals and increase your protein to 200g 800cal.

Routine:
    day 1 Chest
    day 2 Legs
    day 3 Arms
    day 5 Back
    And continue repeating this in a cycle every 5 days. The training looks fine.

Gear:
    First 4 weeks Dbol 30 mg p/day This probably won't give much gains. I would go 50mg to 60mg for the first 4 weeks.
    Exemestane 12.5 mg eod

Week 15 - week 18
    Clomid 50mg p/day Go 100mg for the first week followed by 50mg for 3 weeks.
    Nolvadex 25mg p/day Go 50mg for the first week followed by 25mg for 3 weeks
    Exemestane 12.5 mg eod (until I feel testosterone coming back) You don't need this on PCT.

Ah, you beat me to the punch. Carbs helps gain muscles. I would eat more calories. Up your fats to 600cals to 650 cals.

Thread Information