Ttfors is offline New Member

I need some advice.

So I’m 19 years old, I did a cycle before and am thinking of going back into it. I know I’m young and I’ve already made the decision to do it so I don’t need your criticism. I’m going to do 600mg a week test/ 300mg a week masteron for 12 weeks. Pct with hcg , clomid and nolva. The only problem is I wanna have kids one day, and I know at my age that is patchy. Does anyone have information on this subject?

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttfors View Post
    So I’m 19 years old, I did a cycle before and am thinking of going back into it. I know I’m young and I’ve already made the decision to do it so I don’t need your criticism. I’m going to do 600mg a week test/ 300mg a week masteron for 12 weeks. Pct with hcg, clomid and nolva. The only problem is I wanna have kids one day, and I know at my age that is patchy. Does anyone have information on this subject?
    If you want to have kids. You need functional hpta and plump testicles.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So I’m 19 years old, I did a cycle before and am thinking of going back into it. I know I’m young and I’ve already made the decision to do it so I don’t need your criticism. I’m going to do 600mg a week test/ 300mg a week masteron for 12 weeks. Pct with hcg, clomid and nolva. The only problem is I wanna have kids one day, and I know at my age that is patchy. Does anyone have information on this subject?
    Due to your age you belong to the most vulnerable group of people when it comes to damaging your natural testosterone production and even potential testosterone production. This includes the mechanism your body has to produce sperm.

Ttfors is offline New Member
    Is there a safe way I can go about it

Is there a safe way I can go about it
    At your age it's going to be hard if not impossible to do it without some sort if permanent damage
    .now wheather that damage us just slightly lower peak Natty testosterone production or complete erectile dysfunction and sub cut off testosterone levels and being infertile

That's the crap shoot. No one can tell or predict what degree of damage can happen. Hell there's a chance , albeit slight, that no damage will happen. Also a good chance and more plausible that some type of damage will happen.

MegaMeatMan is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    At your age it's going to be hard if not impossible to do it without some sort if permanent damage
    .now wheather that damage us just slightly lower peak Natty testosterone production or complete erectile dysfunction and sub cut off testosterone levels and being infertile

That's the crap shoot. No one can tell or predict what degree of damage can happen. Hell there's a chance , albeit slight, that no damage will happen. Also a good chance and more plausible that some type of damage will happen.
    I lifted natural all my life with a occasional shot of testosterone but never consistently. I started using test. About 4yrs ago in my early 50's.
    I have really good quality muscle I think because it's been put on slow. I think it's more dense. I could be wrong... But my body up against somebody my size that built theirs entirely with test.
    You can clearly see a difference.
    You shouldn't be using it until your to a point where you can't make natural gains. That's my opinion. 2ndly....if you end up jacking yourself up it's going to be a rotten life not being able to bang your wife or girlfriend.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

The thing about running AAS cycles is that you don't know how the cycle will really affect you until it does. What I mean by that is that each individual's body reacts slightly different to the exogenous Test. Arnold was a freak of nature and he ran minimal PCT, if any. He has a bunch of kids. Others are not so lucky. Limp erection or no erection, inability of orgasm, low or no libido (imagine a 20 yo guy that don't get aroused when his hot girlfriend is ready), low sperm count, and other related sides are possible. The thing is that you won't know if you'll get any or all of those sides until you cycle. Once you get the sides, it's too late.

That's why it's recommended that you wait until you're mid 20's when your HPTA and your brain has fully matured. You have a lot better chance of running a cycle with out severe sided when you're older. Even at 25, there's no guarantee you won't suffer the same sides. I was running cycles for almost 10 years when I ran my 2nd Tren cycle. No libido, limp erection, I couldn't climax even when I wore the batteries out of my wife's vibrator! LOL

Wait and be safe. My .02.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    The thing about running AAS cycles is that you don't know how the cycle will really affect you until it does. What I mean by that is that each individual's body reacts slightly different to the exogenous Test. Arnold was a freak of nature and he ran minimal PCT, if any. He has a bunch of kids. Others are not so lucky. Limp erection or no erection, inability of orgasm, low or no libido (imagine a 20 yo guy that don't get aroused when his hot girlfriend is ready), low sperm count, and other related sides are possible. The thing is that you won't know if you'll get any or all of those sides until you cycle. Once you get the sides, it's too late.

That's why it's recommended that you wait until you're mid 20's when your HPTA and your brain has fully matured. You have a lot better chance of running a cycle with out severe sided when you're older. Even at 25, there's no guarantee you won't suffer the same sides. I was running cycles for almost 10 years when I ran my 2nd Tren cycle. No libido, limp erection, I couldn't climax even when I wore the batteries out of my wife's vibrator! LOL

Wait and be safe. My .02.
    Vibrator?

Thread Information