Ironmanryan is offline New Member

First Cycle need some help

Hey guys I'm in my first cycle wanted some imput

Currently cutting. I'm 5'10, 177 pounds, 29 years old( was 185 when i started) 39 days for this to happen.

Took anavar for 5 weeks at 60mg day(didn't notice anything)
    Increased to 90mgs a day, have about one week left of pills, var isn't to noticeable. Gaining some strength even on cutting cycle so thats prob what it's done for. Me.

Also introduced test p last Sunday at 100mg eod. So will have run about 2 weeks of var and test p. Var will be done this week. Total of 7 weeks of var when I'm done.

My question is basically can I continue to run test p, AND inject test e at the same time, starting this sat, which will be 6 days after I started test p. Essentially my plan is to jumpstart my test with test p for about 20 days which That bottle will run out.and when the test e kicks in, then my test will already be somewhat high.

Also I have arimedex, clomid, novladex, HCG for pct. Should I just run them after the cycle. I'm alsostarting to think I didn't need the arimedex as it seems very hard to monitor and not nesssary.

Im an mma fighter usually do two days of training( extreme cardio) and 3 days of lifting a week

Eating super fucking clean, caloric deficit everyday. My job is construction so. Pretty physically. Active. All day. Also taking milk thistle and fish oils,.mutilvitamins, probably the only shit thing u do currently is drunk energy drinks. Low cal but outside that I've been dieting like. Crazy. Looking to run the test e for 2 and half months, so total of. 3 months of test total run during this cycle.

Any input will help!

Finish your cycle, wait 3 days and run your PCT. I would recommend a Test Prop @ 500mg/wk for 8 weeks on your next cycle. You also need the Adex, HCG and Nolva/Clomid for PCT.

Thread Information