Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: For putting on mass is it better to......

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    I still have heartburn issues at low dose, but that's about it. I've found keeping carbs low after lunch helps keep from getting night sweats
    Me too. I've never had night sweats, but a bit of insomnia... for whatever reason, and maybe its coincidental, but Tren A gives me insomnia, Tren E doesn't seems to. But both give me heartburn.

As for calories/macros/and how much more to eat.... when people give advice, remember that "age" is a thing. The way at ate at 20 (anything and everything), is different then the way I eat 2 decades later.
    AlphaMindz likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    for tren and Night sweats -- try consuming more of your calories, especially carbs, earlier in the day. if you eat later in the day or night, stick to just protein and fats.

for tren heart burn -- try an anti histamine (there are few other things to add here as well that I can't remember off the top of my head, I'll have to dig up the protocol)

Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    Weights and training dont build muscles...carbs do.
    I like the out of the box blunt statement here that carbs build muscle . you won't hear a lot of guys state that, but its true when you look into the details. thats why you'll never see an IFBB 'keto' pro.

sure protein contains the building blocks of muscle, but carbs are what put them in the muscle (amino acids have a hard time getting to muscle without insulin and glucose shuttling them in). Also muscle is made up primarily of inter-cellular water , well carboHYDRATES are what put that water there in the first place, not protein
    70rs and AR's King Silabolin like this.

Kay kay is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I really surprised at the negative rep I’ve been seeing carbs get across forums. Obviously there are people who know there shit too but it seems the majority sees carbs as a necessary evil only good for energy.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay kay View Post
    I really surprised at the negative rep I’ve been seeing carbs get across forums. Obviously there are people who know there shit too but it seems the majority sees carbs as a necessary evil only good for energy.

yeah the low carb craze and popularity of keto has demonized carbs. BUT when you look into it, as far as muscle building, and break down each macro (protein, fat, carbs) , you will find that only one of those macros illicits a very strong anabolic hormone response, and that is carbs. eat fat and you get virtually no direct hormonal response in the body, eat protein and you get a slight hormonal response, eat carbs and you get a very strong hormonal response and surge of insulin (the most anabolic hormone in the body)... and those carbs and insulin then effect and put to use the other macro nutrients.
    so carbs are a fuel, yes , but they are also extremely anabolic and very very physiologically efficient (meaning they can be consumed and be utilized right away, where as protein and fats take time to assimilate)

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay kay View Post
    Indeed. Dave Palumbo...some says he is the most intelligent and knowledgeable guy in the fitnessindustry....says carbs are bad fuel only.

But he also says SARMs are just 10% of winstrol ...so...
    I guess he migth be a little too stuck with his princippals.

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    Indeed. Dave Palumbo...some says he is the most intelligent and knowledgeable guy in the fitnessindustry....says carbs are bad fuel only.

But he also says SARMs are just 10% of winstrol ...so...
    I guess he migth be a little too stuck with his princippals.

I like Dave . I was a species nutrition re-seller for awhile . I kick ideas off of him every once in awhile via email (though we don't always agree). He was nice enough to wear and advertise one of my T-shirts on a 'live with interview' he did.

BUT. I think Dave has learned a lot over the years and it this point in his career he has really settled into what he knows and doesn't like to make changes or challenge himself strongly with new ideas and concepts .

however, having said that. he has been known to change his view point (example, a couple years ago he was somewhat anti insulin for most bodybuilders , but now he is a lot more pro insulin)

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I like Dave . I was a species nutrition re-seller for awhile . I kick ideas off of him every once in awhile via email (though we don't always agree). He was nice enough to wear and advertise one of my T-shirts on a 'live with interview' he did.

BUT. I think Dave has learned a lot over the years and it this point in his career he has really settled into what he knows and doesn't like to make changes or challenge himself strongly with new ideas and concepts .

however, having said that. he has been known to change his view point (example, a couple years ago he was somewhat anti insulin for most bodybuilders , but now he is a lot more pro insulin)
    But he said Nicks new hydrolics was 100% dogshit. Bostin Loyd explaned why Dave is wrong.
    So yeah...maybe he has settled too much.
    But yeah..i like him as a person myself.

Species re-reseller..cool stuff man

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information