Thread: fina

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

fina

"Most athletes inject I ml (30 mg) every second day. Higher dosages such as, for example, 30 mg/day or 60 mg every two days, however, were not unusual since an enormous strength gain and also a strong but still high-quality muscle gain was obtained."

is this true ?
    k i have been hearing alot of very different and wide range of opinions on this very question ... how long does fina take (at these doses lets say) for it to kick in and begin to notice mass gains ???

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I have never tried fina but a friend ran 35mg fina ED along with 50mg prop ED. 6 weeks, 17lb gain. Most people notice gains really kicking in around week 4.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    30mg EOD is a waste of time/gear..... you're not getting nearly enough androgens running through the bloodstream to notice a considerable difference, if any at all....

I would take at least 50mg *ED* to get something out of it... most bros run 75mg ED or 150 EOD...

I am running 50mg ed now and feel fantastic... it's my sixth week. I started seeing strength gains the first week. It took about 4 weeks to notice real visible changes though.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Yes, most people run it at 75-150 ED.

but at that much are the sides really high for some people ? do you think that 50 mg a day would be enough ? i really want to stay away from sides especially bloating in the face and i get that really easy (im running prop too at the same dose as fina )and acne as much as possible !

also you all say that up until week four you will not notice gains in size but you only run fina for about 6 weeks ! are you saying that most of the gains you get are within 2 weeks of the cycle ?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    IT wont bloat your face at all. I wouldnt use under 75mg ED myself. You could start at 50mg ED and then raise it if you like whenver.

I notice it within 2 wks and continue noticing it untill the end.

Never put on much size from it, just helps keep the fat off and gives soem strength. Thats all Ive noticed. Never noticed any sides. Ran as high as 1000mg/wk.

Thread Information