1-12 week test e 500mg/week
    250mg shot every 3.5 day

Total calories intake per day - 3500
    Carb - 480gm
    Protein- 288gm
    Fat - 86gm

My questions are:
    How much gain weight in this cycle ?
    Can i use hcg 250iu per week with test 1st week to 14 week or i use hcg in pct ? Please advise me

Thanks

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The problem here is your body fat is a little bit high to cycle. High body fat leads to higher ratios of aromatization and you didn’t mention anything about an AI.
    You need a solid base before you cycle. 70 kg and 18% bf mean your lean body mass is not high.
    Within the 4 years, either your diet or training regimen wasn’t on point. You should go a little bit longer as natty imho, take your bf below 15% and gain some lean body mass before you do it.
    No offense here just my two cents. Of course you can cycle now, but is it optimal and best practice? Def no.

bigsuperman is offline Junior Member
    Thanks bro ... i will work on fat.

Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    The problem here is your body fat is a little bit high to cycle. High body fat leads to higher ratios of aromatization and you didn’t mention anything about an AI.
    You need a solid base before you cycle. 70 kg and 18% bf mean your lean body mass is not high.
    Within the 4 years, either your diet or training regimen wasn’t on point. You should go a little bit longer as natty imho, take your bf below 15% and gain some lean body mass before you do it.
    No offense here just my two cents. Of course you can cycle now, but is it optimal and best practice? Def no.

Kay kay is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I like your macro ratios. Nobody can say how much you will gain. Make sure that if you plateau for a week or two you bump up calories further!

Thread Information