Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz
  • 1 Post By Oldemor

Thread: First Test-E cycle

Oldemor is offline New Member

First Test-E cycle

Hi
    A little background info. Been lifting competivly since I was 14 and started when I was 13. I'm 169cm and 20 years old, current bw is 70kg. I used to compete at -67kg from 14-18 so I got a decent build.
    At 16yrs my best raw lifts were 120kg benchpress,160kg squat and 220kg deadlift and I could strict press 90kg.

Those were my "best" lifts since I got in a front collision accident which set me back a lot with a permenant knee injury which I can now handle painfree.

I have not tested my 1rm since then due to fear from my knee as I will wobble on 90% as much as much as I do at 60% and lack of people to spot me.

I do have 9% BW currently so I'm farily defined. I will continue to run my Boris Sheiko Powerlifting program which was a 42week long prep program he made.

This is my current cycle which I will start later this year once I can remember what I want to know about AAS.

I will not take any orals in addition to this cycle.

1-10 500mg Test-E. This is 250 test so I will inject on Mondays and Fridays.

I will fololw Pheedno's PCT which was recommended in the Educational thread. https://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-...ednos-pct.html

I would love to hear feedback on the cycle and stuff like that, not worth brining up my age as I've been dead set on steroids since I started lifting.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    well if we can't critique you for your age , what exactly is there to critique ? your running 500mg of test for 10 weeks. it doesn't get anymore basic then that

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the board bro.

Thanks for sharing your background and good job recovering from an accident like that. I've dealt with similar issues except with me it's my back that got injured so I can relate to the adversity of dealing with a weakness in the body. If you train with proper form and do some deep stretching and flexing post workout (flexing is good to do during your w/o as well) you will give your body the best chance of staying injury free and also ensure that your knee remains healthy.

As far as your cycle goes I'd go longer than 10 weeks as you're using a long ester and won't start making gains until week 4 or so, so you'd really be short changing yourself by ending your cycle so quickly. I'd recommend going 15 weeks (3 whole bottles) for optimal gains.

Another thing I recommend to guys which I've noticed isn't very popular is starting off with a lower dose and increasing the dose every few weeks and then reducing dose again towards the end. Assuming you start with 3 bottles and will be on for 15 weeks, one can adjust dosing so it works out that your last dose is taken in the 15th week as there are several diff ways to do this.

Most people will just stay on the same dose through out which is also ok, but IMO it's optimal to start at maybe 1/2 cc twice a week and "build" dosage to 1 1/2 cc's twice a week and then reduce dosage again as the cycle tapers off. (I actually prefer dosing eod but trying not to complicate it too much for ya).

These are just suggestions based on my personal exp so please apply if you'd like and disregard if you don't! Either way good luck with your cycle.
    balance likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    well if we can't critique you for your age , what exactly is there to critique ? your running 500mg of test for 10 weeks. it doesn't get anymore basic then that
    I agree doesn't hurt to share your age brotha there's nothing to hide

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    I agree doesn't hurt to share your age brotha there's nothing to hide
    he is 20 . that fact would actually be the main thing to critique about his cycle imo

Thank you both for the replies so fast.

I could go for a three bottle cycle, 15 weeks but that would depend on the prices I get as I have to get it smuggled from another country. I'm currently waiting till Monday too see how much I need to spend on it in total( not a website purchase)

AlphaMindz What you wrote about tweaking the dosage depending on the week sounds very complicated and would need a deeper in-depth explanation as English is not my first language.

From your ^^^ experience what gave the best results? Going same dosage the whole cycle or tweaking it by decreasing and increasing it?

I do suffer from severe insomnia I've had for over a year where I've been prescribed more medications then I can count but never really had a thing for pills.

I do smoke a decent amount of cannabis only after I've worked out for the day if that will have any impact.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Lol you said smuggle.

he is 20 . that fact would actually be the main thing to critique about his cycle imo
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Lol you said smuggle.

I'm being honest atleast.

I agree.

I know that 20 is young to start but I wouldn't start a steroid cycle just for show at this age.

Here's my physique at 16yrs and 64kg.... I was 165cm tall. https://imma.gr/76321xd13b0

Quote Originally Posted by Oldemor View Post
    Thank you both for the replies so fast.

I could go for a three bottle cycle, 15 weeks but that would depend on the prices I get as I have to get it smuggled from another country. I'm currently waiting till Monday too see how much I need to spend on it in total( not a website purchase)

AlphaMindz What you wrote about tweaking the dosage depending on the week sounds very complicated and would need a deeper in-depth explanation as English is not my first language.

From your ^^^ experience what gave the best results? Going same dosage the whole cycle or tweaking it by decreasing and increasing it?

I do suffer from severe insomnia I've had for over a year where I've been prescribed more medications then I can count but never really had a thing for pills.

I do smoke a decent amount of cannabis only after I've worked out for the day if that will have any impact.
    Well GH has a point as this board has a culture and part of that culture is advising against guys under ~25 from using steroids . If an outsider comes across this board and sees that we're condoning steroid use for young guys like yourself it would make us look like irresponsible meat heads lol (as if the stereotypes haven't been exacerbated enough lol).

I wouldn't want my son using steroids unless he had a damn good reason, was old enough, has built a solid base naturally, and was being smart about it (regular blood work and healthy diet to minimize impact on lipids).

Having said that, I'd still prefer for you do it responsibly and armed with the proper info than for you to mess yourself up so do me a favor and PM me and I'll give you my opinion on how to do this in the safest and most effective manner.

I do wanna say one thing on the open forum and that is cannabis use will have a large impact on the aromatase enzyme and significantly increases the conversion rate of testosterone to estrogen. If you're having low t symptoms then that could very well be why. You also mentioned that you take "more meds than you can count" and many meds also increase estrogen in men. Estrogen binds to the hypothalamus and deactivates testosterone production because your HPTA cannot tell the difference between test and estro.

You may want to consider making some lifestyle changes so your body can build muscle and burn fat at an optimal rate. IMO it wouldn't be a good idea to slap a huge band-aid (in the form of testosterone) on top of all the meds and thc you're putting in your body and then taking a high dose of AI to manage estrogen...Just isn't healthy and may further complicate the issues you have that you're taking these meds for in the first place.

My advice is to find a physician that can help you with this as there is a good chance your levels are low (even at your age) and it would be favorable for a doctor to supervise a trt protocol and manage your e2 as that will def be something to keep an eye on..

Well GH has a point as this board has a culture and part of that culture is advising against guys under ~25 from using steroids . If an outsider comes across this board and sees that we're condoning steroid use for young guys like yourself it would make us look like irresponsible meat heads lol (as if the stereotypes haven't been exacerbated enough lol).

I wouldn't want my son using steroids unless he had a damn good reason, was old enough, has built a solid base naturally, and was being smart about it (regular blood work and healthy diet to minimize impact on lipids).

Having said that, I'd still prefer for you do it responsibly and armed with the proper info than for you to mess yourself up so do me a favor and PM me and I'll give you my opinion on how to do this in the safest and most effective manner.

I do wanna say one thing on the open forum and that is cannabis use will have a large impact on the aromatase enzyme and significantly increases the conversion rate of testosterone to estrogen. If you're having low t symptoms then that could very well be why. You also mentioned that you take "more meds than you can count" and many meds also increase estrogen in men. Estrogen binds to the hypothalamus and deactivates testosterone production because your HPTA cannot tell the difference between test and estro.

You may want to consider making some lifestyle changes so your body can build muscle and burn fat at an optimal rate. IMO it wouldn't be a good idea to slap a huge band-aid (in the form of testosterone) on top of all the meds and thc you're putting in your body and then taking a high dose of AI to manage estrogen...Just isn't healthy and may further complicate the issues you have that you're taking these meds for in the first place.

My advice is to find a physician that can help you with this as there is a good chance your levels are low (even at your age) and it would be favorable for a doctor to supervise a trt protocol and manage your e2 as that will def be something to keep an eye on..
    Exactly how much does cannabis increase the aromatase activity I've been hearing a lot about this lately and I'm quite curious

And those of you that know me know I Advocate the use of cannabis if one chooses to do so, but I found the times I'm not smoking or when I make my best games I'm able to stick to my diet the most and I've look my best when I've taken a hiatus from use

Quote Originally Posted by Oldemor View Post
    I know that 20 is young to start but I wouldn't start a steroid cycle just for show at this age.

Here's my physique at 16yrs and 64kg.... I was 165cm tall. https://imma.gr/76321xd13b0
    just for comparison , a 16 year old natural Lee Priest
    First Test-E cycle-fullsizeoutput_348.jpeg

I'd say you got quite a bit more natural muscle mass you can put on

You misunderstood, I've had severe insomnia for over a year and been prescribed more types of meds then I can count but I don't take them, but I smoke weed insted to sleep.

I take vitamin,mineral and omega 3,6,9 supplements and those are the only pills I take(omega 3 is in liquid form)

I've held my weight at 67-69ish kg depending on the season since I used to compete at -67kg in powerlifting.

Since I couldn't remember to bring this up, I have visited my Doctor and I got a 54resting pulse with a normal bp and above normal test levels for my age. I do not have a chart with the exact numbers as I forgot to ask. I will check my test levels again, pre cycle, mid cycle and after pct. I will also go weekly to check my heart rate and things like that.

I've had a strict diet for the past three years now with no cheat meals. I get around 210g of protein each day with 5-6meals in total.

I don't have any of the side effects that low T would say. I always got more energy then I can spend, I have no self-esteem issues nor am I depressed.

I'll throw you a PM once I hit my 50 posts. I'm not the guy to just take something without doing heavy amounts of research.
    Last edited by Oldemor; 10-25-2018 at 07:54 PM.

just for comparison , a 16 year old natural Lee Priest
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_348.jpeg 
Views:	705 
Size:	151.2 KB 
ID:	174642

I'd say you got quite a bit more natural muscle mass you can put on

Lee Priest is one of a kind, an absolute brute.

I've watched most of the videos https://www.youtube.com/user/SamsFitnessComAu has with Lee in them.

Even now he has a great physique but he did compete in Bodybuilding and I do Powerlifting so there is gonna be a diffrence.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Kay kay is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I was GOING to say “hey, if the kids serious then maybe it’s not a mistake to start young in this particular case”

After reading the whole thread and seeing your pictures, I have a couple comments. First off, you have a great physique for a natural who focus’s on powerlifting. Second I think you have some room to improve before steroids . Sorry just honest opinion.

I think the "weed inceases estrogen" is bro science.

Here's a study showing antiestrogenic effects from smoked cannabis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16392670/

The myth that phytoestrogens, particularly in regard to Cannabis, is particularly common amongst (predominantly male) Cannabis users who take an interest in health & fitness, This myth is one that likely stemmed from a simple confusion between two different types of molecules. It's very likely that the bad rap obtained by phytoestrogens is due to their association with synthetic “Endocrine disruptors” or “Endocrine inhibitors” such as Bisphenol-A (BPA), the infamous plasticizing agent that leaches from many petroleum-based plastic products.

The problem with this assumption is that there are two primary differences between these harmful endocrine disrupting compounds and naturally occurring “phytoestrogens”;

1) Endocrine disrupting chemicals such as BPA have a much higher affinity for their target receptors which means they bind to receptors at a much greater rate and exhibit a much greater effect on endocrine activity. Phytoestrogens are only weak estrogen-like substances with a relatively low affinity for their target receptors. Natural human Estrogens such as Estradiol (as well as endocrine disrupting compounds such as BPA) will always compete with phytoestrogens to bind with receptor sites, and the compound(s) with higher affinity will always “win”.

2) The key issue associated with many endocrine disrupting compounds is their persistence in the environment and potential for bioaccumulation. Phytoestrogens, on the other hand, tend to be easily metabolized and their metabolic byproducts easily excreted from the body. While BPA, the most common and well known endocrine disruptor does not bioaccumulate, it is highly persistent in the environment due to its ability to resist many forms of degradation including biodegradation, oxidative degradation, and photodegradation.

Studies on the health effects of naturally occurring phytoestrogens are rather extensive and quite conclusive in regards to the fact that Phytoestrogens do not cause breast cancer, and many suggest they may even have protective effects. When it comes to the so-called “feminization” of males, which primarily refers to the development of male breasts (Gynecomastia ), phytoestrogens have also not been identified as a cause. A widely accepted hypothesis for the development of Gynecomastia is the increased Aromatase activity in adipose tissue. Aromatase is an enzyme produced by adipose tissue response for the conversion of Testosterone to Estradiol (An Estrogen). With the prevalence of obesity in North American society, the answer to growing Gynecomastia rates only seems logical. Whether or not cannabinoids themselves play any role in modifying lipid storage pathways has not been determined but it is a possibility and is a current topic of research.

One of the most important problems with the fear-mongering that exists over the presence of phytoestrogens in Cannabis is that these compounds are very common throughout the plant kingdom. Phytoestrogens, as well as mycoestrogens produced by molds, mildews, etc.) are found in relatively significant quantities in many of the worlds food crops. If phytoestrogens do pose any risk to human health, which does not seem likely at this point, Cannabis itself is no culprit. Phytoestrogens are not specific to the cannabis species.

It is important to note that the majority of dietary phytoestrogens are compounds called lignans. Lignans are not volatile compounds and thus are not vaporized by the high temperatures of smoking or vaporizing. Lignans are also not readily flammable. Instead, when exposed to high temperatures these compounds undergo a process called pyrolysis, a reaction similar to oxidative combustion that forms a number of byproducts. Simply speaking, when you smoke or vaporize Cannabis, the majority (if not all) of the phytoestrogens are destroyed. Any phytoestrogens that are absorbed likely have no substantial effect and are rapidly metabolized and excreted.

If you are a Cannabis user concerned about the effect phytoestrogens may have on your fitness “gains”, there are probably far more important and far productive things you could be focusing on. Phytoestrogens/Mycoestrogens are virtually impossible to avoid, and their consumption is a natural consequence of the food chain. Synthetic endocrine disrupting compounds and hormones used in livestock production have much greater potential to interfere with the endocrine system and are something that can actually reasonably be avoided.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4384711/ A review of the toxicology of Endocrine disrupting chemicals

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18180321 Effect of prenatal exposure to Bisphenol-A, a common plasticizing agent

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4679188/ Molecular Mechanisms of Action of BPA and Role of Binding Affinity

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociation_constant “Binding affinity” or Dissociation Constant explained

https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/10503050_1 The Bioaccumulation and occurrence of endocrine disrupting chemicals

research.omicsgroup.org/index.php/Phytoestrogens Metabolism & Excretion of Phytoestrogens in Human Beings

http://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/...phytoestrogens relative low binding affinity of phytoestrogens

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12650707 Phytoestrogens & Breast Cancer

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106 An examination of the clinical evidence of feminization in men as the result of soy isoflavone consumption and estrogenic effects

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK279105/ Overexpression of aromatase in males causing Gynecomastia

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4917314/ Effect of a high-fat diet on Aromatase activity and Hormonal balance

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromatase Aromatase

http://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/...e/mycoestrogen Mycoestrogens

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3196693/ Estimated dietary phytoestrogen intake and major food sources

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/es00048a034 Lignan Pyrolysis Products

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...4/#__sec3title Risk assessment of hormones and antibiotic residues in meat

Thread Information