• 1 Post By tarmyg
  • 1 Post By tarmyg
  • 1 Post By tarmyg
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By Kay kay

Thread: Cycle for crossfit

Zedbazi is offline New Member

Cycle for crossfit

Hey all, I'm new to this forums and hope to find my answers with your helps.

My first cycle I did 250 Test E every 4 days (8 weeks). ( HCG and exemestane during cycle with PCT Nolvadex ) - also checked my blood during cycle and my E2 was in range.
    I have gained around 8 lbs with this cycle and 1% reduction in my body fat.

Current Stat:
    31 years old
    170 LBS
    180 cm
    9-10 % body fat.

looking for somehow increase endurance and strength and gaining a few pounds in my next cycle.

I'm prone to acne and doctor prescribed me with accutane - I'm taking 20 mg at this moment and he might increase it to 40mg.( just saying if it is good idea to avoid liver-toxic cycles).
    I have plan to run TestE or TestP at 300mg/week ( week 1-8 ) along Turinabol 30mg ED (week 4-8). I prefer short cycles with minimal dosage - Is it a good plan for my purpose? or any other suggestions?
    Last edited by Zedbazi; 09-03-2018 at 01:18 AM.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi,

Welcome to the forums. If your first cycle worked well I would run the exact same thing one more time. The idea, essentially, is that if it works don't change it. Now, you ran your last cycle a bit short. 8-weeks for a long ester is, generally, not enough. 10 to 12 weeks would be a better option. Since you are running a short ester next time run just that and do it for 8-weeks. Results might be even better.

I would not add any orals as you mentioned the above problems but consider NPP or Masteron which will be great add-ons to any CrossFit cycle, IMHO. If anyone ever mentions using Tren and CrossFit in the same sentence take a big step back and ignore.

So, to conclude, this next cycle run Test-P at 500mg/wk. If results are really good run it even a third time. If results are diminishing consider adding Masteron or NPP but I would NOT do that this time around. You could plan to add that extra stuff around Open time and only use Test-P cycles until then, not that far off anyways and we got two Opens next year.
    Zedbazi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Hi,

Welcome to the forums. If your first cycle worked well I would run the exact same thing one more time. The idea, essentially, is that if it works don't change it. Now, you ran your last cycle a bit short. 8-weeks for a long ester is, generally, not enough. 10 to 12 weeks would be a better option. Since you are running a short ester next time run just that and do it for 8-weeks. Results might be even better.

I would not add any orals as you mentioned the above problems but consider NPP or Masteron which will be great add-ons to any CrossFit cycle, IMHO. If anyone ever mentions using Tren and CrossFit in the same sentence take a big step back and ignore.

So, to conclude, this next cycle run Test-P at 500mg/wk. If results are really good run it even a third time. If results are diminishing consider adding Masteron or NPP but I would NOT do that this time around. You could plan to add that extra stuff around Open time and only use Test-P cycles until then, not that far off anyways and we got two Opens next year.
    Thanks Tarmyg for sharing your knowledge - Ok, for next cycle I'll try Test Prop alone. should my injections be like ED or EOD will be enough to avoid imbalance?

can you also specify the dosage of NPP and Masteron - I have no idea about it.

Just sayin if I'll go with your suggestion for second cycle (400-500mg /week) what will be my third cycle look like with Masteron or Nanderlone.
    Last edited by Zedbazi; 09-03-2018 at 02:32 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zedbazi View Post
    Thanks Tarmyg for sharing your knowledge - Ok, for next cycle I'll try Test Prop alone.

can you also specify the dosage of NPP and Masteron - I have no idea about it.

Just sayin if I'll go with your suggestion for second cycle (400-500mg /week) what will be my third cycle look like with Masteron or Nanderlone.
    Anytime.

Do not run 400-500, run 500mg/wk :-)

I ran a Masteron cycle with Test-P at 500mg/wk and Masteron at 700mg/wk. I thought it was great for strength and had no negative impact on my WODs which is one of our main concerns.

I ran an NPP cycle with Test-P at 500mg/wk and NPP at 300mg/wk. One of the better cycles I have ever done and again, no negative impacts on the WODs.

Blog Entries
    I forgot to mention. Calculate backward from the next Open and make sure you time your cycles appropriately giving you time off and time on.
    Zedbazi likes this.

Anytime.

Do not run 400-500, run 500mg/wk :-)

I ran a Masteron cycle with Test-P at 500mg/wk and Masteron at 700mg/wk. I thought it was great for strength and had no negative impact on my WODs which is one of our main concerns.

I ran an NPP cycle with Test-P at 500mg/wk and NPP at 300mg/wk. One of the better cycles I have ever done and again, no negative impacts on the WODs.
    Got it, one more thing what will be my injections scheduled should be like with Test P? ED ? or EOD is fine?

Blog Entries
    Got it, one more thing what will be my injections scheduled should be like with Test P? ED ? or EOD is fine?
    For me, and many others on this site, ED injections will create much more stable blood levels and it's only for 8-weeks so not such a big deal.

For me, and many others on this site, ED injections will create much more stable blood levels and it's only for 8-weeks so not such a big deal.
    Forgot to ask, when should I start my PCT after Test P cycle?

Blog Entries
    Forgot to ask, when should I start my PCT after Test P cycle?
    4-days after last pin.
    Zedbazi likes this.

My favorite cycle is a Test/Mast cycle. I don't gain a lot of weight but I get leaner and get a lot stronger. The only thing with Mast (19nor) is that it thins my hairline. Something to consider if you have historic MPB.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Question? Forgive my ignorance.

Are there bicycles involved in crossfit? Like mountain biking ?

I'm not exactly sure what CrossFit is, is it an actual competition thing, or just a training style?

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Question? Forgive my ignorance.

Are there bicycles involved in crossfit? Like mountain biking ?

I'm not exactly sure what CrossFit is, is it an actual competition thing, or just a training style?
    "All CrossFit workouts are based on functional movements, and these movements reflect the best aspects of gymnastics, weightlifting, running, rowing and more. (including biking) " these movements performed at high intensity.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    My favorite cycle is a Test/Mast cycle. I don't gain a lot of weight but I get leaner and get a lot stronger. The only thing with Mast (19nor) is that it thins my hairline. Something to consider if you have historic MPB.
    Great it seems Masteron is a good component for crossfit. For second cycle I've decided to go with 500mg Test P/week for 8 weeks.

Surely I'm gonna use Masteron for my next cycle so what do you think about the dosage? I prefer Minimum dosage and short cycles (8weeks).

Do you think 350mg Masteron with 350 mg Test p is enough ? I have no idea how to calculate the Masteron dosage according to my Test dosage.

Great it seems Masteron is a good component for crossfit. For second cycle I've decided to go with 500mg Test P/week for 8 weeks.

Surely I'm gonna use Masteron for my next cycle so what do you think about the dosage? I prefer Minimum dosage and short cycles (8weeks).

Do you think 350mg Masteron with 350 mg Test p is enough ? I have no idea how to calculate the Masteron dosage according to my Test dosage.
    350/350 Mast/Test is a combo I've run in the past with good results. As I've said, you won't gain much size but you'll get leaner and stronger.
    Zedbazi likes this.

BarbellNinja is offline New Member
    Good info. What do you think about EQ @400mg with Test for 16 weeks? Are there any oral kickstarters that wont causes WOD killing back pumps?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Kay kay is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Just pointing out scotch guard that masteron is not a 19nor but a DHT derivitave ��
    The God Himself likes this.

Thread Information