Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Sus is done but i'm feeling more bloated... why?

I finished my 10 weeks of EOD sus off last week... now just running the fina and winstrol ... but I'm visibly more bloated now than before, or at least I feel like it. Is this normal, or am I just paranoid? I was hoping that once I cease taking the test the bloat would go down and I'd harden up even more... but now I feel like I am retaining even MORE water. I am drinking a gallon a day....

Anybody else experience this??

That bloat is NOT normal and is bad. You should be taking Nolvadex @ 20 mg a day stacked with an anti-water retention such as liquidex. Are you taking proper anti estrogens? Are you taking Nolvadex/aridmex/clomid/or proviron or any effective anti water anti estrogen?? Tets does NOt help water retention..it causes that!

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Musclebeast.... bro, I realise that bloat is bad, but it is normal with testosterone . I realise aromatization does occur and that's not the problem. I've been bloated throughout taking the sus as well as during my previous cycles. I did have nolvadex on hand in case of gyno but there were no symptoms to that.

My question was is it normal to become a little more bloated shortly after ceasing administration of the drug? I was thinking excessive estrogen now being present in the body as the amount of free test floating in the bloodstream is lowered, and the steady intake is cut. Since I am naturally shut down there is not much test but still lots of estrogen, attributing to my bloat. Is my way of thinking correct?

Your thinking is correct. Next cycle..do this..do not keep nolva on hand!! Always take 20 mg a day starting the 2nd week of the cycle till 5 weeks after the cycle to prevent not only estrogen..but also excess water retention in which you experienced..WHICH WAS NOT NORMAL!!! You could have prevented i. Have you heard of Liquidex? do a google search on that and research it. Its an anti bloat that really helps competitors maintain their hardness or their competitions.

Thread Information