Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Cylon357
  • 2 Post By redz

Thread: Second cycle doesn’t compare to first

tinymuscles is offline Junior Member

Second cycle doesn’t compare to first

I’m ending off the 5th week of my second cycle of test e 500mg week. I am not feeling anywhere near the same strength as when I did my first cycle. I remember my bench at this time for my first cycle was up 40lb, i’m only up half that this cycle.

So is it true, will nothing ever compare to my first cycle. I’m doing nothing different this cycle so it just doesn’t add up to me

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by tinymuscles View Post
    I’m ending off the 5th week of my second cycle of test e 500mg week. I am not feeling anywhere near the same strength as when I did my first cycle. I remember my bench at this time for my first cycle was up 40lb, i’m only up half that this cycle.

So is it true, will nothing ever compare to my first cycle. I’m doing nothing different this cycle so it just doesn’t add up to me
    5 weeks on test E? It usually not even until the 4th or 5th week that you notice anything on that. If you want faster results use a shorter ester.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    5 weeks on test E? It usually not even until the 4th or 5th week that you notice anything on that. If you want faster results use a shorter ester.
    Save your breath, brother, this one likes to ask the same questions over and over again. Who knows why
    Iranon and Honkey_Kong like this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    On top of the gear just starting to kick in there is another factor. You must unlock your mind and find your mutant level to push harder and attack the iron. If it doesn’t hurt you didn’t even try.
    Honkey_Kong and Cornish like this.

Thread Information