Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Oral tabs

powellddd3 is offline New Member

Oral tabs

Guys who in your opinions are doing the higher quality orals..

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    I did a cycle of high quality anavar tabs last month.

Who else here is taking high quality orals?

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pcom’s dbol was insane but the mass I put on went bye bye once I came off unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Orals haven’t done anything for me since my first two cycles. I don’t know if it gets to a point where they don’t give you the same results they once did or what. All I’ve ever used for orals is dbol and nowadays I only get the almost painful/uncomfortable pumps from it.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I love high quality oral.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Who doesn't.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    Orals haven’t done anything for me since my first two cycles. I don’t know if it gets to a point where they don’t give you the same results they once did or what. All I’ve ever used for orals is dbol and nowadays I only get the almost painful/uncomfortable pumps from it.
    Thats because dianabol is garbage. The only reason it’s popular is because 1.) It’s an oral. 2.) it’s cheap 3.) Arnold took it.

If you’re looking for an oral to kick start a cycle, Anadrol is far superior IMHO. Better yet get the injectable version that’s somewhat easier on your liver.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Likewise

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Honestly, if your objective is building muscle then oral steroids aren't the optimal way to achieve that goal. They have a place in certain performance sports ie power lifting, but for body building they have limited application IMHO. (Not to say they aren't common, but they have such a short half life in the system that IMO they don't build muscle to the degree of testosterone and other injectable hormones).

If one is running all long esters in their steroid regimen then orals are often used in the first few weeks of the cycle to "kick start" while the other compounds are building up to peak levels. People may disagree with me as to the effectiveness of orals building muscle compared to injectables, and not to say they don't build muscle, but they are toxic to the body and IMO are inferior to compounds delivered directly to the blood stream via IM injection.

Personally, the only oral steroid I use is proviron , and incidentally that is the only one I know of that isn't hepatotoxic. Now, that's not to say I haven't used them in the past. I used to LOVE dianabol (particularly the little blue hearts made by Balkan and also the little 5mg Naposims made by Terapia). So to answer your question, those two companies makes quality dbol . But again, I wouldn't waste my health, time, and money by taking them because the minute you discontinue use you will essentially piss out all the water weight gained in a matter of days and he strength increase gained will also disappear in a short period of time. That's why they're great for power lifting and other performance sports based on strength, but for a bodybuilder trying to build quality muscle they are fairly useless.

When I was in my 20's I thought it was fun to blow up on dbol and also the strength increase was exciting to me, but as I've gotten older and wiser I now realize that my thinking was immature. By all means everyone has the right to learn this for themselves so have fun with it if you want, but long term it's just a waste of time, money, and liver health (it also sky rockets your bp due to increased blood thickness and RBC). I'm just sharing this so you can learn from my mistake. Better to spend that money on more frequent blood work, ancillaries, or even vitamin and EFA supplements IMHO. Hell, even creatine would be a better investment lol cause at least that will volumize the muscle without taxing your liver and you can stay on creatine year 'round without negative health consequences.

Anyway, that's my take on oral steroids although I focused on dbol here (don't even get me started on anadrol ). Halo is also great for power lifting etc....I think you guys get my point. No need to beat a dead horse here lol. Stick to injectables as they are overall much better and can be taken long term without toxicity to the body (except for tren , of course).

I'd much rather receive high quality oral like BnB said haha

Testlolblast is offline Associate Member
    The most of orals are liver - toxic, that's why I will never take them. The exception for me is mesterolone.

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Honestly, if your objective is building muscle then oral steroids aren't the optimal way to achieve that goal. They have a place in certain performance sports ie power lifting, but for body building they have limited application IMHO. (Not to say they aren't common, but they have such a short half life in the system that IMO they don't build muscle to the degree of testosterone and other injectable hormones).

If one is running all long esters in their steroid regimen then orals are often used in the first few weeks of the cycle to "kick start" while the other compounds are building up to peak levels. People may disagree with me as to the effectiveness of orals building muscle compared to injectables, and not to say they don't build muscle, but they are toxic to the body and IMO are inferior to compounds delivered directly to the blood stream via IM injection.

Personally, the only oral steroid I use is proviron , and incidentally that is the only one I know of that isn't hepatotoxic. Now, that's not to say I haven't used them in the past. I used to LOVE dianabol (particularly the little blue hearts made by Balkan and also the little 5mg Naposims made by Terapia). So to answer your question, those two companies makes quality dbol . But again, I wouldn't waste my health, time, and money by taking them because the minute you discontinue use you will essentially piss out all the water weight gained in a matter of days and he strength increase gained will also disappear in a short period of time. That's why they're great for power lifting and other performance sports based on strength, but for a bodybuilder trying to build quality muscle they are fairly useless.

When I was in my 20's I thought it was fun to blow up on dbol and also the strength increase was exciting to me, but as I've gotten older and wiser I now realize that my thinking was immature. By all means everyone has the right to learn this for themselves so have fun with it if you want, but long term it's just a waste of time, money, and liver health (it also sky rockets your bp due to increased blood thickness and RBC). I'm just sharing this so you can learn from my mistake. Better to spend that money on more frequent blood work, ancillaries, or even vitamin and EFA supplements IMHO. Hell, even creatine would be a better investment lol cause at least that will volumize the muscle without taxing your liver and you can stay on creatine year 'round without negative health consequences.

Anyway, that's my take on oral steroids although I focused on dbol here (don't even get me started on anadrol ). Halo is also great for power lifting etc....I think you guys get my point. No need to beat a dead horse here lol. Stick to injectables as they are overall much better and can be taken long term without toxicity to the body (except for tren , of course).

I'd much rather receive high quality oral like BnB said haha
    Interesting what you say... then in your opinion cyclizing tren (on and off obviously) for example 2 cyle a year for several years can be toxic for the body? Is Tren the only injectable that can be toxic in long term or also others? I suppose Testosterone is very safe even in the long term...

kbunyan is offline Associate Member
    We still talking about tabs right ?

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Anybody remember Cheque drops ? I don’t know if they’re still around or not, haven’t seen them in years. Back in high school the coaches use to pump the football players full of them before games. Not really any good for gains, but damn did they blow any kind of pre workout out of the water. Aggression X25

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Anybody remember Cheque drops? I don’t know if they’re still around or not, haven’t seen them in years. Back in high school the coaches use to pump the football players full of them before games. Not really any good for gains, but damn did they blow any kind of pre workout out of the water. Aggression X25
    I've seen some but their extremely liver toxic.

Thread Information