Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By SOL!D5NAK3

Thread: Clomid alternative for pct? Make me very depressed. SRS.

Dazhy is offline Junior Member

Clomid alternative for pct? Make me very depressed. SRS.

I cant handle the side effects of clomid , always feeling so bad / depressed / emotional and fuck me very very hard.srs.
    Tbh always recovery very well and my test come back very quickly with clomid and nolva but the sides ...

My dosage is pretty standar , im i run i run nolva only a few times and feeling good so is the clomid im sure

Clomid 50mg for 4 weeks
    Nolva 40/20/20/20 .

Iron Frenchie is offline Junior Member
    I have buddy’s that only run nolva PCT and they do just fine recovery wise with bloodwork.

Arcānn is offline Associate Member
    I'm not sure how relevant this is to how clomid affects you, but did you run HCG on cycle? I know it's generally supposed to help ease into PCT since it keeps your boys working the way they're supposed to. I gather that it also helps you to have more test at the start of PCT? And it makes sense that low test and clomid together could be a horrible experience that could (possibly) be helped by doing HCG on cycle? But I have yet to do my first cycle so I'm just speculating based on what I understand.

gymffiti is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcānn View Post
    I'm not sure how relevant this is to how clomid affects you, but did you run HCG on cycle? I know it's generally supposed to help ease into PCT since it keeps your boys working the way they're supposed to. I gather that it also helps you to have more test at the start of PCT? And it makes sense that low test and clomid together could be a horrible experience that could (possibly) be helped by doing HCG on cycle? But I have yet to do my first cycle so I'm just speculating based on what I understand.
    I was just about to mention HCG . My experience with HCG sounds counter intuitive

I suffered depressive feelings when I first started HCG (shortly after starting TRT) at 250iu x2 per week. I assumed it was the HCG causing it.
    So I lowered my dose to 125iu x2 and things got better

Maybe it just took awhile for the HCG to kick in? Either way, I just thought I'd mention it

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    the best thing for pct is clomid + nolva. clomid only is better than nolva only too.
    i get bad sides with clomid too but there is nothing we can do about it just hang in there and it will be over soon.
    almostgone and Ora like this.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Use Toremiphene instead.

waltr64 is offline Junior Member
    Add a high dose of Proviron and it should help, 200 to 300 mg per day then slowly decrease down to 50mg per day after you finish the Clomid.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by waltr64 View Post
    Add a high dose of Proviron and it should help, 200 to 300 mg per day then slowly decrease down to 50mg per day after you finish the Clomid.
    Proviron is known to be suppressive on HPTA at such high doses.

Thread Information