MR.BICEPS is offline Junior Member

Whats the added benefits of taking two steroids that hit the same receptors?

I'm fixing to hit a deca -test cycle. I'd like to throw in some eq. However why would adding EQ be better than upping the dosage of deca for adding muscle size if they both hit the smae receptors? This has me stumped and I would sure appreciate a detailed response.

I've even heard some say eq and deca cancels one another out which sounds contrary. because winstrol and tren etc can also hit the same receptors as deca. Right???

Thanks Guys!

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    WHAT! Hit the same receptors...lol pretend you never read that anywhere cause that is just very old and outdated myth.

All steroids hit the same receptor. Its called the AR.

EQ and DECA together are great (with test too of course). I assure you there is no cancelling out, not that its even possible.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    as bb said, they all hit the Androgen Receptor.

Okay I understand now that they all hit the same receptor. Now can someone explain why two different steroids such as stacking deca and eq, gives better gains than either of the two alone at a higher dose.

For example its my understanding that 400mgs of deca and 400mgs of eq along with 500mgs of test, would give better results than say 800mgs of eq and 500mgs of test.

Why is that?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    They work different. There are other non AR mediated effects with most compounds.

With a single compound, you will approach a limit of when the effects no longer increase as much (like an exponential function)

Now I understand why everyone is stacking so many differnet types. Not that I didnt enderstand some what but now its clear.

I'm still hearing quite a few bodybuilders spreading the old theory of not mixing eq and deca !!!!

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    i hear people saying deca and fina cancel each other out (lol), but i hven't heard deca and EQ.

JUICING is offline Associate Member
    I've always wondered the same thing about EQ and deca . I think it would be a killer combo but never done it because everyone said not to. If you were going to mix them would ya'll suggest 250mg's of each?

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    By "canceling out" they probably mean that using deca and equipoise is like hiring two people to do one man's job. Its like taking dianabol and anadrol together. Deca and equipoise together would work well, but not significantly better than the total combined amount in miligrams of either substance alone. Basically, you want variety of effects. Remember, the AR is only part of the picture.

-SF

Thread Information