RobH45 is offline New Member

Low dose NPP on TRT

Considering running low dose of 75mg NPP e3d while on 200mg Test cyp per week. Currently taking 25 units hcg e3d and .25mg anastrozole e3d. Is the dosage enough for joint relief or am I wasting my time? Also is current AI and hcg protocol sufficient, or should I have caber or prami on hand?

Just needing some advice from some of the veterans out there. Thanks.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Lots of guys run low dose nandrolone decanoate along with their TRT, you may could get by with NPP E3.5D, maybe. HCG should be 250iu 2x/week and your ai based off of your labs.
    You may get some relief at that dosage. I seriously doubt you will need any Cabergoline/Dostinex at that low of a dosage.
    If you are on a Dr. monitored TRT, be aware that the type of test ECLIA vs LC-MS/MS can be a factor. The ECLIA can be skewed with the nandrolone causing an elevated T reading. There are a couple of threads in the TRT forum. The ECLIA isn't skewed greatly, but nandrolone is an interference substance.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Here's the thread, you would need to skim it.

https://forums.steroid.com/hormone-r...st-method.html

Edit: I'm not saying that it is guaranteed to cause an issue but be aware that it could depending on the type of test.

http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/cdrh_d...ws/k093421.pdf

Info is on page 7

Nandrolone was tested and was considered as interference substance;
    therefore, the sponsor has the following limitations in the labeling:
    “Do not use samples from patients under Nandrolone treatment”
    Last edited by almostgone; 09-13-2018 at 11:38 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information