Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By polti5678

Thread: i'm ready now to start my very first cycle !

polti5678 is offline New Member

i'm ready now to start my very first cycle !

planning to start my first cycle test only for 12 weeks

250mg test E 2 times per week (500mg/week) 12 weeks
    0,5 or 0,25 Arimidex eod or e3d not sure about that 14 weeks
    HCG 250iu 2 times per week (500iu/week) not sure when to start hcg from week 5- 14 or 1-14week
    PCT will be standart 2 weeks after last inject. Clomid 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

im 24 years old... turn 25 in 2 months
    178 cm or 5,10 i belive
    82kg or 180 pounds
    training for 5 years +-
    eat clean

i expect gain somwhere 15-20lbs in 12 weeks, after cycle hope to keep 5-8 lbs.

so my question is the calories.... atm like 2200 max i know i have to up but dont how hm
    and why is req to start hcg from week 1? test ester start in 10 days + make none sence for me

so yea thats all, thanks for answer and btw sorry for bad english
    Last edited by polti5678; 09-14-2018 at 06:48 AM.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by polti5678 View Post
    planning to start my first cycle test only for 12 weeks

250mg test E 2 times per week (500mg/week) 12 weeks 500mg/wk is a good starter dose.
    0,5 or 0,25 Arimidex eod or e3d not sure about that 14 weeks I'd go with .25mg/e3d unless you feel sensitivity on your nipple(s). Then increase to .25mg/eod.
    HCG 250iu 2 times per week (500iu/week) not sure when to start hcg from week 5- 14 or 1-14week Run from 1-12 weeks
    PCT will be standart 2 weeks after last inject. Clomid 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex 40/20/20/20 I would increase the clomid just slightly to 100/50/50/50.

im 24 years old... turn 25 in 2 months
    178 cm or 5,10 i belive
    82kg or 180 pounds
    training for 5 years +-
    eat clean

i expect gain somwhere 15-20lbs in 12 weeks, after cycle hope to keep 5-8 lbs.

so my question is the calories.... atm like 2200 max i know i have to up but dont how hm You need to calculate your BMR then your TDEE. Once you get TDEE you can add calories to gain weight or remove calories to lose fat. Instructions for calculating your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) and your Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE) is all over the internet.
    and why is req to start hcg from week 1? test ester start in 10 days + make none sence for me It's not required. It's just a rule of thumb. Your body is an analog system and will smooth out hormonal differences. It's not a big deal if you wanted to start HCG on week 2 or 3.

so yea thats all, thanks for answer and btw sorry for bad english
    Have fun with your cycle. The only other thing I would recommend is that you get some anti-acne body wash from Walmart. It's next to the Neutrogena anti-acne body wash. It is identical except that the branding is "Equate".

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    ah the first cycle, good old days!
    try to continue to eat clean with 3-2 days of cheat days.(my opinion)
    IMO add some adrol 50mg daily for 30 days or at least on your training days, it can help tremendously both mentally and physically. beside the lack of an oral for kick starting your cycle everything looks good.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    You should keep an online Journal here. That way you can track your progress, and others can see it as well, or provide insight if you hit any road blocks

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3 View Post
    ah the first cycle, good old days!
    try to continue to eat clean with 3-2 days of cheat days.(my opinion)
    IMO add some adrol 50mg daily for 30 days or at least on your training days, it can help tremendously both mentally and physically. beside the lack of an oral for kick starting your cycle everything looks good.
    This is his first cycle. Avoid any other compound and just stick to test. Anadrol is very liver toxic and has many sides. Don’t do it in your first cycle.
    Your cycle seems great to me. I would listen to ScotchGuard btw, he is a walking library.
    Good luck!
    Last edited by The God Himself; 09-14-2018 at 02:12 PM.

Arcānn is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    I would listen to ScotchGuard btw, he is a walking library.
    I second this notion. I already have some antibacterial soap that I got just for the purpose of acne on cycle, but I'm probably going to go pick up some of that anti-acne equate body wash too now.

waltr64 is offline Junior Member
    0,25 Arimidex e3d should be good with that amount of Test but I would hold off and start it after the test kicks in so start week 2, 3, or 4.

As for Calories it also depends on how much you are burning and what your base rate is. Also, I find it better to stay low with a high calorie day at least once a week. 2200 calories for you weight is fine if you are going to burn another 200+ calories with exercise. Then once a week go up to 2500 to 3000 calories and you should see some good results.

If you want a kick start in the beginning you can add 4 weeks of Tbol and I would consider adding Proviron to help the test work better and you may not need the Arimidex (but still keep it on hand).

Thread Information