Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By yeahbuddy289
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: *Help* Just started my first cycle

WillieTag is offline New Member

*Help* Just started my first cycle

23 years old 5ft 8” 180 lbs. I’ve been working out for about 2 years. Since last month I have been really trying to eat right and drop some weight I’ve lost 10 pounds. This week I started my first cycle of Testosterone Cypionate 250mg I took a 1/2 cc on Monday afternoon. I have Nolvadex for pct. How many mg should I take and week and how long? Is Noladex fine or do I need something else? Also I keep reading about people taking aromasin the whole time they are on their cycle is this a good idea? Also as far is dieting do I need anything else or supplements like protein powder? This is my first cycle I have done a lot of research but wanted to make a post of my own that I can keep updated, any help is gratefully appreciated. I guess my goal would to be gain a good amount of lean mass not necessarily just bulk I like the more lean look better.

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There’s a lot wrong with this man. Your a little young. 250mg a week is not going to do much for you. I prefer adex for estrogen control (that’s all I’ve ever used) a good starting point for that is .25mg 3x a week. But blood work is the only way to be sure.
    You will need clomid for PCT along with novladex. Are you using hcg ? If not, you should be.
    Also, you should have your diet dialed before your cycle.
    wrecks72 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    ThereÂ’s a lot wrong with this man. Your a little young. 250mg a week is not going to do much for you. I prefer adex for estrogen control (thatÂ’s all IÂ’ve ever used) a good starting point for that is .25mg 3x a week. But blood work is the only way to be sure.
    You will need clomid for PCT along with novladex. Are you using hcg ? If not, you should be.
    Also, you should have your diet dialed before your cycle.
    I only took .5cc cause it was my first injection. I was asking reccomdations for how many mg I should take a week?

MegaMeatMan is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieTag View Post
    I only took .5cc cause it was my first injection. I was asking reccomdations for how many mg I should take a week?
    250mg be the most a week. Absolutely NO REASON you need more. You will make plenty of gains off 1cc of 250mg.
    I've used 1cc of 250mg Enthanate for 3yrs now. At the start of this summer I was 169. I'm 195 today. I was 188 last year but dropped all that during a 6 month lay off due to work. Quit lifting eatting,Ect... Didn't take care of myself. So of course I put it back on fairly easily because of muscle memory and I've lifted all my life. You use high amounts of test. Now you will only cheat yourself in the long run. Make all the gains you can with a cc of 250 as long as you can. Which I think will get you well down the road for years to come. You might not need to bump up mgs till you hit your 30s.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMeatMan View Post
    250mg be the most a week. Absolutely NO REASON you need more. You will make plenty of gains off 1cc of 250mg.
    I've used 1cc of 250mg Enthanate for 3yrs now. At the start of this summer I was 169. I'm 195 today. I was 188 last year but dropped all that during a 6 month lay off due to work. Quit lifting eatting,Ect... Didn't take care of myself. So of course I put it back on fairly easily because of muscle memory and I've lifted all my life. You use high amounts of test. Now you will only cheat yourself in the long run. Make all the gains you can with a cc of 250 as long as you can. Which I think will get you well down the road for years to come. You might not need to bump up mgs till you hit your 30s.

Also... The more you use the more complicated things become. You won't need any of that Estrogen blockers. Just your test. And you will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMeatMan View Post

I keep hearing mixed opinions some people say you are wasting your time unless you take 500mg/week

I keep hearing mixed opinions some people say you are wasting your time unless you take 500mg/week
    I have no doubt... In the beginning you will make the same gains off 250mg of as you will doing 500mg. You will do way better to bump it up when the gains slow. I'm living proof a cc of 250 a week is plenty. I admit I usually add dbol orals to the mix and a cc of deca for my blast.
    Next blast im trenE, Enthanate and NPP. Still most of the year I run a cc of 250 a week and keep my gains. I think you will make gains myself since you're body isn't used to it.

there is a big difference between cycling on 250mg like the OP is
    vs
    cruising on 250mg while adding deca and dbol for a blast.

OP,
    I highly recommend not cycling at 250. Do 400 at a minimum.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    there is a big difference between cycling on 250mg like the OP is
    vs
    cruising on 250mg while adding deca and dbol for a blast.

OP,
    I highly recommend not cycling at 250. Do 400 at a minimum.
    He's only in early 20's....

Arcânn is offline Associate Member
    I would personally do a bare minimum of 350mg. If you're cruising at 250mg all year then of course you're bound to make great gains, but if you're just cycling, why bother if it isn't at least 350-400mg?

I think everyone else pretty much covered it. You need clomid AND nolvadex for pct. You should use HCG on cycle. Helps for making PCT a lot smoother. Definitely need an AI, most use either arimidex or aromasin (I will personally be using aromasin). Diet needs to be planned ahead of time. If your diet is good, I doubt you need to worry about supplements unless your plan is to go on stage.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    23 years old 5ft 8” 180 lbs. I’ve been working out for about 2 years. Since last month I have been really trying to eat right and drop some weight I’ve lost 10 pounds. This week I started my first cycle of Testosterone Cypionate 250mg I took a 1/2 cc on Monday afternoon. I have Nolvadex for pct. How many mg should I take and week and how long? Is Noladex fine or do I need something else? Also I keep reading about people taking aromasin the whole time they are on their cycle is this a good idea? Also as far is dieting do I need anything else or supplements like protein powder? This is my first cycle I have done a lot of research but wanted to make a post of my own that I can keep updated, any help is gratefully appreciated. I guess my goal would to be gain a good amount of lean mass not necessarily just bulk I like the more lean look better.

As the others argue about dose, i will add, STOP THE CYCLE NOW.

you have been lifting for 2 years and only eating right the last month. You have not even come close to reaching your natural limits. Please, Please, pretty please go to the diet section, go to the training section.
    Learn, learn, and learn.

You are changing your chemistry for life, please rethink this.

Arcânn is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    As the others argue about dose, i will add, STOP THE CYCLE NOW.

you have been lifting for 2 years and only eating right the last month. You have not even come close to reaching your natural limits. Please, Please, pretty please go to the diet section, go to the training section.
    Learn, learn, and learn.

You are changing your chemistry for life, please rethink this.
    While he's not wrong on this, I don't personally subscribe to the school of thought of reaching your natural limits first, it would be good to have a better understanding of diet for a longer period of time. I didn't really comment on your age since you'd already started, but I overlooked that it's only your first week or so, so it's probably not too late to stop without any horrible permanent side effects. The odds that you'll listen to that advice are slim but you really should wait another 3 years before you start

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    Hopefully you had baseline labs drawn before you started this cycle. They are important to compare your mid cycle and after PCT labs. Estrogen blockers very in people, labs are the only real way to say for sure. And if you are throwing caution to the wind starting this early, I would start with 400mg.

Thread Information