Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By AlphaMindz

Thread: is there an AAS that doesn't require pct?

kaps82 is offline New Member

is there an AAS that doesn't require pct?

Hi guys,

I am 36, male, been working out since last 20 years years (on & off). So the first ever substance I've taken the plunge with was HGH about 3 months ago, would really appreciate if those who've run HGH with any AS simultaneously can perhaps guide me a bit as I haven't seen much change in either my strength or body composition & I've been told 3 - 4 months is a very short time to expect any results with HGH alone.

I do intend to get stronger & add a few pounds of hard muscles that i can retain once i am off these things but because it's not my profession, i don't want it at the cost of losing my hair or sex drive, and i don't want to hurt my liver, kidneys or any other vital organs if possible. Perhaps i am asking for too much, but can someone please guide me in the right direction & tell me the best way to proceed.

i am also thinking of maybe just trying creatine 5mg a day for the next 8 - 10 weeks while i am still on HGH, not sure if that's going to help at all.

Many thanks.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No there isn’t.
    We would be using them if there were any.
    Proviron is a steroid that is not suppressive at normal dosage but its not anabolic so to speak.

oh ok, what would you recommend to a first time user - Deca , primo or something else?

No, a test only cycle is the best for a beginner.
    Please read this sticky: https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

alright i'll have a read now, thanks :-)

take creatine.
    it is not a steroid .
    no reason to cycle off.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    take creatine.
    it is not a steroid .
    no reason to cycle off.
    yeah ordered that already :-)

Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    No, a test only cycle is the best for a beginner.
    Please read this sticky: https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html
    Hi there,

Just read the entire article, its a brilliant read i must admit, with great info....

I would still like to double check from what i've read so far about primo, it wouldn't shut me down completely & has no estrogenic side effects, not toxic to the liver (injectibles that it), so wouldn't it be a better choice as compared to Test?

Not trying to argue, but just going by what i've read so far.....frankly all i need is a bit of a push, don't intend to get too big so even if i can get minimal gains which i get to retain with minimal/low side effects, i'd be happy with that :-)

would welcome any suggestions/ advice.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    U r wasting your own time

There is no reinventing the wheel

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by kaps82 View Post
    Hi there,

Just read the entire article, its a brilliant read i must admit, with great info....

I would still like to double check from what i've read so far about primo, it wouldn't shut me down completely & has no estrogenic side effects, not toxic to the liver (injectibles that it), so wouldn't it be a better choice as compared to Test?

Not trying to argue, but just going by what i've read so far.....frankly all i need is a bit of a push, don't intend to get too big so even if i can get minimal gains which i get to retain with minimal/low side effects, i'd be happy with that :-)

Testosterone is really the best AAS there is anyway. It’s inexpensive, It makes you feel incredible, gives good gains in size and strength, and unless you’re really predispositioned to estrogenic side effects, it’s very side effect friendly (which makes sense since our bodies make it naturally), and a simple blood test (which you should be getting anyway) will tell you if your gear is real or not. Can’t do that with any other AAS.

You’re going to want to run a minimum of 150mg a week as a base with ANY other AAS. I don’t care if they say it won’t shut you down completely. After a few weeks you will feel like dog shit. Anavar , Primo, Proviron , any of it. Testosterone is inexpensive. Use it.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Testosterone is really the best AAS there is anyway. It’s inexpensive, It makes you feel incredible, gives good gains in size and strength, and unless you’re really predispositioned to estrogenic side effects, it’s very side effect friendly (which makes sense since our bodies make it naturally), and a simple blood test (which you should be getting anyway) will tell you if your gear is real or not. Can’t do that with any other AAS.

You’re going to want to run a minimum of 150mg a week as a base with ANY other AAS. I don’t care if they say it won’t shut you down completely. After a few weeks you will feel like dog shit. Anavar, Primo, Proviron, any of it. Testosterone is inexpensive. Use it.
    oh ok....guess I'd go ahead with Test then...also, i am on HGH since last 3 months, will that make any difference, i mean should i go for a smaller dose of Test, or would you recommend 500mg a week still.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    No, 500mgs a week is a perfect starting point regardless. You’ll be happy with the gains

brill...thanks a lot

Hi there,

Obviously test is the father of all anabolics around. You will get enormous gains just by running test alone if your gear isn’t bunk and your diet is good. That time you’ll understand why we say that.
    The reason we insist on a test only first cycle is you don’t know how your body will react to another compounds yet but your body is already used to testosterone , because it already produces it!
    You need to learn how to control your estrogen levels when there is an excess amount of test circulating in your system. You will find the sweet spot for your AI dosage by doing a test only cycle.
    Then you can consider to add another compounds when you start to make lvery little gains on test.
    I undderstand that you think more is better by default. But that is not true. Actually the less is better, because making gains with as little anabolics as possible will ensure less damage to your system.
    You need to get educated before you inject yourself some nasty stuff.
    Stay big and healthy!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    No, 500mgs a week is a perfect starting point regardless. You’ll be happy with the gains
    Life changing

thanks guys, really appreciate all the help here :-)

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hi there,

It's very unpopular these days to discuss steroid cycles that don't have testosterone in them. If you talk to old school bodybuilders they still believe that one can take drugs like anavar and primo (oral tabs) for a first cycle and can get great gains from that as their receptors are so fresh that their bodies will respond very well to even mild drugs like that....even without testosterone. And apparently those drugs don't even suppress the HPTA too much so one wouldn't need much of a PCT.

Even if this is the case, I still believe that injectable steroids are superior to orals in every way and one shoudn't even waste their time with orals (whether on test or not). If you're not ready to inject than you're not ready to use PEDs IMO.

Sure, you can take orals for a "cycle" (I'd hardly consider that a cycle) and you'll make some gains, assuming that your diet and training are on point, of course, and then as the weeks and months pass all the gains made will fade away. This is my opinion, and I'm sticking to it, but steroids do not produce permanent effects. Growth hormone , on the other hand, does. So for the purposes of this thread please be aware that whenever you stop using the drugs your physique will go back to how it looked before you started using drugs. Now, of course, if you've been using steroids for 10 years you've built a lot of muscle in that time and surely some of it will stick around, and some of that "look" will stick around too (depending on how lean you are) but you will, for the most part, go back to your physique pre drug use. That's why it's better to have a solid foundation before you start with the drugs, not only do they work better with some mature muscle, but you'll keep a lot more when you discontinue use one day.

My two cents, take it for what it's worth.
    Couchlockd, kaps82 and MegaMeatMan like this.

Thread Information