Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By The God Himself
  • 1 Post By upperhandy

Thread: Upping the dosage

kbunyan is offline Associate Member

Upping the dosage

I was just surfing some results for before and after cycle on youtube and came across some really really dumb videos with lots of views. Guys basically started at 500mg of test a week and went all the way up 1.5 grams a weeks. Could this be the reason most of these guys dont make it past 40ish ?

No talk about PCT and all they recommend is Estro blockers. And notch down the dosage if they feel the sides are getting out of hand.

I am glad I found this forum, i am in no hurry to kill my self by 40.

But on a serious note is it advisable to up the test dosage on next cycle or change it or compound it with something else ?

TIA

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Stats, cycle history? We know nothing about you.
    1.5 g of test a week is overkill
    MegaMeatMan likes this.

upperhandy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kbunyan View Post
    I was just surfing some results for before and after cycle on youtube and came across some really really dumb videos with lots of views. Guys basically started at 500mg of test a week and went all the way up 1.5 grams a weeks. Could this be the reason most of these guys dont make it past 40ish ?

No talk about PCT and all they recommend is Estro blockers. And notch down the dosage if they feel the sides are getting out of hand.

I am glad I found this forum, i am in no hurry to kill my self by 40.

But on a serious note is it advisable to up the test dosage on next cycle or change it or compound it with something else ?

TIA

That’s really an incomplete question.

So I’ll give an incomplete answer.

It depends....

What is your cycle history?
    What are your goals?
    How is your diet and training and rest?

We are clearly seeing the limit of current chemical enhancement of human physique and performance when we look at various sports (BB, power lifting, olympics etc) certainly gene therapy and CRISPR will change that playing field in years to come.

So should you raise the dosage or change compounds....?

It depends.
    The God Himself likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    It’d likely just be a drop in the bucket for a professional Mr Olympia level Bodybuilder.... but I mostly agree

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by upperhandy View Post
    It’d likely just be a drop in the bucket for a professional Mr Olympia level Bodybuilder.... but I mostly agree
    Lol they put that amount into their salad instead of squeezing a lemon.

kbunyan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    This was more of a general question, nothing in personal. But I am sure 1.5g of any AAS and any given stats is practically a death sentence.

This was more of a general question, nothing in personal. But I am sure 1.5g of any AAS and any given stats is practically a death sentence.
    False

I would recommend that you stick with Test only cycles as long as you see good gains. Running multiple compounds gives different results. What is your goal?

Kay kay is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Research different compounds, asses there effects and capabilities along with risk vs reward and then, keeping your goals and level of commitment and accepted risk in mind, make your decision regarding dosage and compounds.

Somebody recreationally bodybuilding may top out there dosage at 600mg of test, where an aspiring bodybuilder may use numerous grams of multiple compounds. It all depends on your goals and willingness to accept the risk in return for the desired reward.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED

But I am sure 1.5g of any AAS and any given stats is practically a death sentence
    ""way up to 1.5 grams per week"". thats not really 'way up' there by any means. not sure what evidence you have that "these guys" don't make it past there 40s , when there are plenty of bodybuilders from the 80s and 90s in their 50s and 60s living and thriving.
    some of these guys were running 1.5 grams PER DAY.

I think you've been influenced by propaganda and fear mongering about steroid use rather then looking into actual evidence.
    I know guys that have run way way higher doses for 25 years straight, never came off, and are as healthy as can be in there 40s

if I were to guess. 1.5 grams of gear per weak is pretty average for your normal men's physique gym rat.
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 09-30-2018 at 08:06 PM.

Thread Information