Boobookitty is offline New Member

Anavar+clen+Primo

Hello all I can use some help, I’ve tried doing my own research but can’t seem to find anything about the cycle I’m trying to start.....so I am new to this my husband is the one who turned me on to it after seeing such progress and gains with him I’ve previously just finished a cycle of primo I’ve been done for about 3 weeks now going to start another cycle with Anavar and clen added I need to know the proper dosage for clen I found out Anavar is 10mg a day and I’m doing 100mg of primo a week and don’t know what to do the clen at???? Goal is to get lean shed some fat And build muscle I already have some muscle gains but stubborn fat in some areas as us women tend to have but still trying daily with the hubby! I am going to be training for powerlifting I just got my membership done so now to train and get ready to compete but need help with the right cycle

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobookitty View Post
    Hello all I can use some help, I’ve tried doing my own research but can’t seem to find anything about the cycle I’m trying to start.....so I am new to this my husband is the one who turned me on to it after seeing such progress and gains with him I’ve previously just finished a cycle of primo I’ve been done for about 3 weeks now going to start another cycle with Anavar and clen added I need to know the proper dosage for clen I found out Anavar is 10mg a day and I’m doing 100mg of primo a week and don’t know what to do the clen at???? Goal is to get lean shed some fat And build muscle I already have some muscle gains but stubborn fat in some areas as us women tend to have but still trying daily with the hubby! I am going to be training for powerlifting I just got my membership done so now to train and get ready to compete but need help with the right cycle
    I ran anavar at 25mg/day. The 5-10mg/day is based on a fraction (1/7?) what men use. The thought being women have only a fraction the natural testosterone as men so anavar dosing should correspond. The problem with that is: men don't use more than 80-100mg/day (or something like that) due to liver toxicity at higher doses, not bc 80-100mg/day is optimal for anabolic purposes, which is why men don't use anavar for bulking.
    For clen I took 40mcg/day for a few days, then 80mcg for a week or so, then 120mcg. I believe it was 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off
    A lot of people find eca stack preferable to clen.
    How did your primo cycle go?

Normally, clen is run for two weeks and then take a break for two weeks. Start with 20mcg and increase by 20mcg each day until either you can't handle the cramps/shakes/sweating or you're up to about 120mcg/ed. Maintain that dosage for 2 weeks. Then just stop taking clean for two weeks to reset your receptors. You can start back up at the last dose. You don't have to start the second two week cycle starting from 20mcg.

Clen is awesome but it's pretty hard on the body.

thank you for the advice..... First Primo cycle went good not really any sides at all body did well on it and saw some gains with my first cycle thats what made me want to continue with var and clen ontop of Primo see if i can get where i want to be. so my first cycle i did 100mg a week of Primo my second Cycle do i stay the same?

yeah im going to do the two weeks on two weeks off my husband has me at 20mg for first two days then to 40for two day finishing the first week at 40 then second week end at 60 dose that seem like a good dosage i mean he has been doing his for a while and has amazing gains not bad sides with what he stacks with but again he knows a lot for guys just want to make sure female cycles im doing are right
    Last edited by Boobookitty; 09-21-2018 at 04:16 PM.

Thank you for your advice too by the way

lightitup is offline Junior Member
    I tired this but with other stuff to, it was added on towards end of the cycle, burns fat like crazy but clen shakes and headache was to much to keep upping the dose, and then you have to add Benadryl as well which made me quizy for some reason, primo and var where hella expensive to run, put some slow cardio should be ok

why the Benadryl?

stops the downregulation of the beta-2 receptors, Makes the Clen last a bit longer

when did you have to start the Benadryl? is it something to start ASAP i just started this cycle 2 days ago

Every night for 2 weeks, read up on it, you can try taurine to but I didn’t go that way

Thread Information