Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Marcus G

Thread: Advantage of Test P over Test E

Zedbazi is offline New Member

Advantage of Test P over Test E

Hey guys,

What is the advantage of using Test Prop over Test E? Test E pharma grade is accessible but not Test Prop, also with Test E you have less pinning and now I'm just curious about the reason behind why some suggest Test Prop over Test E...

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test p is just a faster ester so gets to work and leaves quicker it's really down to personal preference. But I'd say the biggest advantage is that you can come off alot quicker.
    almostgone likes this.

Friggnewtown is offline Junior Member
    Hits harder too right? 200ml within five days vs. 250ml dispersed within 10-14 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Friggnewtown View Post
    Hits harder too right? 200ml within five days vs. 250ml dispersed within 10-14 days.
    I don't really understand the question mate probably down to my own stupidity lol

Friggnewtown is offline Junior Member
    It's probably just crappy wording on my part.

A week goes by during cycle

Prop
    Monday 100mg
    Wednesday 100mg
    Friday 100mg
    Sunday 100mg

400mg in a week while the peak of prop usually about a day later. All of that 400mg has an active life of really only during that week minus the Sunday dose which carries over to next week. So that's about 400mg actively working within arguments sake 8 days.

Ester
    Monday 250mg
    Thursday 250mg

500mg within a week with a peak at the third day on each shot. Thing is how much my is actually at peak? So you wait three days to get a peak of 100mg? Then 150mg slowly disperses for the next 11 days?

I know by the time your 6 weeks in you'll have a bunch of overlapping half lives but on average wouldn't the consistent dosing of prop provide more bursts test week to week? Meaning wouldn't it hit harder?

I have no clue this helps you

Quote Originally Posted by Friggnewtown View Post
    It's probably just crappy wording on my part.

A week goes by during cycle

Prop
    Monday 100mg
    Wednesday 100mg
    Friday 100mg
    Sunday 100mg

400mg in a week while the peak of prop usually about a day later. All of that 400mg has an active life of really only during that week minus the Sunday dose which carries over to next week. So that's about 400mg actively working within arguments sake 8 days.

Ester
    Monday 250mg
    Thursday 250mg

500mg within a week with a peak at the third day on each shot. Thing is how much my is actually at peak? So you wait three days to get a peak of 100mg? Then 150mg slowly disperses for the next 11 days?

I know by the time your 6 weeks in you'll have a bunch of overlapping half lives but on average wouldn't the consistent dosing of prop provide more bursts test week to week? Meaning wouldn't it hit harder?

I have no clue this helps you
    Yh I get what your saying now. I think obviously because of the nature of the prop ester your body is able to use more of the test then say enenthate say for a mg for mg basis, but I don't think it's enough to make any really difference. Also not everyone metabolise's drugs at the same rate.

Thread Information