Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Johnhenson

Thread: Sore nipples on test e. Advice?!

Johnhenson is offline Associate Member

Sore nipples on test e. Advice?!

This is my second cycle, im running test e 500mg ew. I am in the middle of my 3rd week and my nipples feel slightly sore/sensitive, i have an AI on hand (arimidex ) and i was wondering if i should use it or are sensitive nipples common and theres nothing to worry about? Thanks

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should have been using that AI, why haven’t you yet?
    Start it right away!

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnhenson View Post
    This is my second cycle, im running test e 500mg ew. I am in the middle of my 3rd week and my nipples feel slightly sore/sensitive, i have an AI on hand (arimidex) and i was wondering if i should use it or are sensitive nipples common and theres nothing to worry about? Thanks
    Yh I agree with the god AI should have been used from the start you may now also need some nolvadex to combat the nipple soreness...

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    Yh I agree with the god AI should have been used from the start you may now also need some nolvadex to combat the nipple soreness...
    Yes otherway you should get ready to buy some bra.

Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    You should have been using that AI, why haven’t you yet?
    Start it right away!
    I was told to only use the AI if i start feeling any high estrogen symptoms because starting it right away can hinder gains and a lot of people dont use it because they dont get high estrogen symptoms.the nipple soreness is very very slight like almost unnoticable . Anyways i have nolvadex clomid and arimidex , what should i take? I dont wanna take too much and crash my estrogen to 0.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Been trying some on they dont feel so bad i could maybe get use to it

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Been trying some on they dont feel so bad i could maybe get use to it
    ^ Uh, could get used to what? The boobs?

Yes lol was just a joke.

I was told to only use the AI if i start feeling any high estrogen symptoms because starting it right away can hinder gains and a lot of people dont use it because they dont get high estrogen symptoms.the nipple soreness is very very slight like almost unnoticable . Anyways i have nolvadex clomid and arimidex, what should i take? I dont wanna take too much and crash my estrogen to 0.
    Crashing your estrogen may hinder your gains, right. But using arimidex at correct dosages won’t hinder your gains but will hold your E2 in the range. Otherwise, as you can see from your situation, high E2 symptoms show up.

An AI will only hinder your tit gains if used properly
    You can take nolva @ 20 mg a day until soreness is gone. And start an AI asap. Get a bloodwork done midcycle.

Please give this one a read:
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...hen-cycle.html

Perfect thanks, i gave it a read very informing. What do i say to my doctor when he sees my hormones all out of wack?? That im on a cycle? I heard that goes on my record and can hurt my pockets from insurance but idk

Run .5mg/ed Adex for 3 days and then continue to run .25/eod for the rest of your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Run .5mg/ed Adex for 3 days and then continue to run .25/eod for the rest of your cycle.
    I already took .25 adex yesterday as well as 20mg nolva yesterday and today and .5 adex after i read this im just gonna stick with 20mg nolva til it goes away and .5mg adex tomorrow? That sound good or should i stop the nolva ?

Don't run both adex and nolva, you won't be able to tell which is more effective. Run the adex first for a week and see how it feels.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    If you simply run a low dose of Nolva, like 10mg a day, the duration of your cycle ,, you won't have to worry about gyno or nipple issues, you won't have to worry about F'ing with an AI and hindering gains by lowering estrogen too much . the Nolva will let Estrogen do its job where its supposed to do its job (like in the liver to promote healthy cholesterol levels) and it will blunt estrogen from doing the negative things in breast tissue and fat cells .

Nolva does not lower estrogen or crash it like an AI can, nor does it negatively effect cholesterol like most AI's do, its a SERM ('selective' estrogen receptor modulator), so its 'selective' in the way it interacts with estrogen receptors (unlike an AI which just keeps estrogen from being produced in the first place). it will allow estrogen to be present and elevate in the blood stream along with elevated androgens (which is a good thing for muscle growth) , but it will blunt the negative effects of estrogen at the receptor sites, like at breast tissue.

just saying.. the sounds of your situation and ideas about not wanting to use too much AI and chance lowering E too much and hindering gains . simply running a SERM from day one is going to be a better option , imo, for you to deal with E related sides

note- having said that, I'm a fan of using AI's , but only in certain warranted situations, and most your basic AAS cycles of Testosterone for gaining some muscle is not really one of them imo . contest prep, absolutely AI's are great. but most you new gear users aren't prepping for a contest, your trying to put on some size and some muscle, and in that case AI's are not the best option by any means
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 09-28-2018 at 04:14 PM.

Thread Information