Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By BOPJohnDoe
  • 1 Post By waltr64

Thread: Ending cycle early?!? (2 weeks in)

Ksmaith is offline New Member

Ending cycle early?!? (2 weeks in)

Hello-
    I’m new to forum posting, so forgive my ignorance on the proper use of the website! Please help me!

Due to marital issues in regards to the use of steroids I want to end my cycle and forget about it entirely!

I am 28 years old, male, 6’1” 230LBS and 10% BF.

This is my first cycle and I started on September 12th, I have been taking 1cc of test propionate and .5cc of Equipoise on Wednesdays, Friday’s and Monday’s for a total of 6 injections so far, my next (7th) inject would be scheduled for today, Wednesday the 26th. This would make it exactly 2 weeks, however I’d like to discontinue.

I have not really noticed any increased strength/size (aside from placebo) or any side effects what so ever quite yet, is it safe to just stop and never look back?

Will I still need PCT? If so, I’d imagine a lot less and for a shorter duration? Do you think I would be okay to just stop cold turkey without any PCT since it was only 13 days? Any info is appreciated!

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Ksmaith; 09-26-2018 at 02:14 AM.

Blog Entries
    Yes you can probably get away with no pct if you are suppressed time will eventually let your body bounce back...

BOPJohnDoe is offline Knowledgeable Member

Ending cycle early?!? (2 weeks in)

If what you are running is legit, right around the end of the second week you should notice your body shutting down it’s natural production (at least that’s been my experience).

You’ll bounce back without any PCT regardless. The body is always going to try to achieve homeostasis.

If you have clomid (clomiphene citrate) on hand you could always start taking that at 50mg per day. Clomid will help jumpstart your testes to get the factory back online ...but really you haven’t been running test long enough that I would even worry about it.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    That damn eq , if it wasn't in the mix you'd bounce back quicker. It's a 14 day half Life.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    welcome....

waltr64 is offline Junior Member
    The EQ will be the only issue it is going to keep trying to shut you down for a few more weeks. It is not one to play with and really should not be in a first cycle but as it was you may need some AI or at least some Proviron but Clomid is you best best for a couple weeks.

If you don't mind me asking what is your wifes issue? My wife wanted me to use steroids because it helps in the bedroom but I am much older than you.
    Justinproctor684 likes this.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information