Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Continual Growth - Advanced AAS protocols

GearHeaded is offline BANNED

Continual Growth - Advanced AAS protocols

This is for guys that blast and cruise. I have a similar protocol for guys that PCT, but there are quite a few big differences (I can post advanced PCT cycle protocols in a separate thread if you guys want, but don't want to do it here).

OK. So for a lot of you vets out there that have been using gear for quite some time and blast and cruise. Your probably aware by now, and perhaps your implementing it already, of the protocol of 6 weeks blast 4 weeks cruise, then repeat. The reason for this technique is basically to ‘get in’ and then ‘get out’ before catabolic hormones begin upregulating and setting you back.
    Basically, you want to get your gains and initiate growth before your body becomes aware of it and begins seeking homeostasis and purposely tries to reverse that growth.

Without getting into it much. I’ll just point out that the body is constantly in a state of seeking homeostasis. It has anabolic hormones to be used to produce the growth it wants and needs and it has catabolic hormones to off-set and reverse that growth and thus seek a ‘balance’ (ie, homeostasis). The body does not want to be super lean and large and muscular. So we need to find ways to ‘trick’ the body into this. That’s what some of these protocols are designed to do.

Ok so we are starting from the idea that after about 6-8 weeks or so of heavy training, nutrition, and AAS use that the body has lots of anabolic processes going on and its around this time the body says “hey whats going on, why are we growing so fast, lets slow this shit down or turn it off” , and the body then begins to down regulate anabolic processes by ‘blunting’ androgen receptors, binding up and rendering useless free test (with SHBG), converting as much test to estrogen as possible in an attempt to sky rocket estrogen levels so that it will shut down the HPTA completely and stop all production of androgens. And then at the same time it will up-regulate catabolic hormones like Myostatin (which stops your muscle from growing completely) and Cortisol (which breaks down muscle tissue to be used as a fuel source).

When your body gets to this point gains halt. We need to get in get out and trick the body so we can keep gaining.

Note: This scenario is much more common with guys that are vets and been on gear for years and blast and cruise . you newbie gear users can do your 1-2 cycles per year and still illicit some decent gains at the 12 week or so mark…. This post isn’t for you per se (but it will be eventually).

Ok so now onto some protocols to use to help keep the body growing and favoring that anabolic state.

Again, we are blasting and cruising here. Everyone is a bit different, but just to keep it generalized we will use a 6 week blast 4 week cruise time frame.

Your cycling methods are going to be broken down into ‘Phases’.

Phase 1 - your high androgenic high estrogenic phase (blast)
    Phase 2 – your high anabolic phase (blast)
    Phase 3 – your anti cortisol anti estrogen phase (beginning of your cruise)
    Phase 4 – your growth factors and re-sensitization phase (part of your cruise)

NOTE: just because your on a cruise dose of AAS does not mean we are not still trying to grow via other methods. We are re-sensitizing androgen receptors yes, but we are using other growth methods that over ride both Myostatin and Cortisol.

These phases will make up both the blast and the cruise. When your done with all 4 phases you can go right into repeating this. Also, as you’ll see in my examples, each of these 4 phases can be done under a specific ‘macro’ phase. What I mean by that is say for example you been in a rut for a long time and not growing, you can implement this protocol and do all 4 phases under what I call a “burst” phase (that’s the main phase goal and all other 4 phases fall under that main goal). Or you can do a ‘lean bulk’ phase where all 4 phases fall under that main goal .. etc..

So lets just get right into a couple ‘EXAMPLE’ protocols.

Week 1-6 – blasting

PHASE 1
    Week 1
    Test Prop – 150mg per Day
    Dbol – 50mg per day
    NPP – 50mg per day

Week 2
    Dbol – 50mg per day
    NPP – 50mg per day

Week 3
    Dbol – 50mg per day
    NPP – 50mg per day

Start PHASE 2
    Week 4
    Test Prop – 50mg per day
    Test E – 25mg per day
    NPP – 100mg per day
    Superdrol – 20mg per day
    Masteron P – 100mg per day

Week 5
    Test E – 25mg per day
    NPP – 125mg per day
    Superdrol – 20mg per day

Week 6
    Test E – 25mg per day
    NPP – 125mg per day
    Superdrol – 20mg per day

PHASE 3
    Week 7
    Test E – 25mg per day
    Winstrol – 50mg per day
    Arimidex - .25mg E3d
    Synthetine – 4-6ml per

HGH – 6iu per day
    Insulin – 20iu per day

Week 8
    Test E – 25mg per day
    Winstrol – 25mg per day
    Arimidex - .25mg E3d
    Synthetine – 4-6ml per

HGH – 6iu per day
    Insulin – 20iu per day

PHASE 4
    Week 9
    Test E – 25mg per day
    Cytadren – 500mg per day
    Synthetine – 4-6ml per day

HGH – 6iu per day
    Insulin – 30iu per day
    Clenbuterol 60mcg per day
    T4 – 150mcg per day

Week 10
    Test E – 25mg per day
    Cytadren – 500mg per day
    Synthetine – 4-6ml per

HGH – 6iu per day
    Insulin – 30iu per day
    T4 – 150mcg per day

I can go over why things are the way they are here and the use and purpose of compounds selected and why they fall into each phase of the protocol.

Note: if your running HGH year round, then in phase 3-4 you will simply up your dosage to at least 6iu

Note: During the androgenic phase I do NOT list any AI or anti estrogens. Everyone is different so you’ll need to implement whatever protocol works for you in regards to ancillaries. Most guys can just get by running a low dose of Nolvadex . But I don’t bother listing anything.
    This is an ADVANCED PROTOCOL. If your using this protocol you have years of experience and you know exactly what estrogen control measures work for you.
    BUT I will say that during the first phase you WANT estrogen levels to go up with the elevated androgen levels. I lower estrogen later on in the last phases.

Ok this is too long for a first post .. I’ll be throwing out a few more example protocols in the next posts
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 10-03-2018 at 12:24 PM.
    Obs, Dgs59, Wyatt 88 and 5 others like this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    This is for guys that blast and cruise. I have a similar protocol for guys that PCT, but there are quite a few big differences (I can post advanced PCT cycle protocols in a separate thread if you guys want, but don't want to do it here).

OK. So for a lot of you vets out there that have been using gear for quite some time and blast and cruise. Your probably aware by now, and perhaps your implementing it already, of the protocol of 6 weeks blast 4 weeks cruise, then repeat. The reason for this technique is basically to ‘get in’ and then ‘get out’ before catabolic hormones begin upregulating and setting you back.
    Basically, you want to get your gains and initiate growth before your body becomes aware of it and begins seeking homeostasis and purposely tries to reverse that growth.

Without getting into it much. I’ll just point out that the body is constantly in a state of seeking homeostasis. It has anabolic hormones to be used to produce the growth it wants and needs and it has catabolic hormones to off-set and reverse that growth and thus seek a ‘balance’ (ie, homeostasis). The body does not want to be super lean and large and muscular. So we need to find ways to ‘trick’ the body into this. That’s what some of these protocols are designed to do.

Ok so we are starting from the idea that after about 6-8 weeks or so of heavy training, nutrition, and AAS use that the body has lots of anabolic processes going on and its around this time the body says “hey whats going on, why are we growing so fast, lets slow this shit down or turn it off” , and the body then begins to down regulate anabolic processes by ‘blunting’ androgen receptors, binding up and rendering useless free test (with SHBG), converting as much test to estrogen as possible in an attempt to sky rocket estrogen levels so that it will shut down the HPTA completely and stop all production of androgens. And then at the same time it will up-regulate catabolic hormones like Myostatin (which stops your muscle from growing completely) and Cortisol (which breaks down muscle tissue to be used as a fuel source).

When your body gets to this point gains halt. We need to get in get out and trick the body so we can keep gaining.

Note: This scenario is much more common with guys that are vets and been on gear for years and blast and cruise . you newbie gear users can do your 1-2 cycles per year and still illicit some decent gains at the 12 week or so mark…. This post isn’t for you per se (but it will be eventually).

Ok so now onto some protocols to use to help keep the body growing and favoring that anabolic state.

Again, we are blasting and cruising here. Everyone is a bit different, but just to keep it generalized we will use a 6 week blast 4 week cruise time frame.

Your cycling methods are going to be broken down into ‘Phases’.

NOTE: just because your on a cruise dose of AAS does not mean we are not still trying to grow via other methods. We are re-sensitizing androgen receptors yes, but we are using other growth methods that over ride both Myostatin and Cortisol.

These phases will make up both the blast and the cruise. When your done with all 4 phases you can go right into repeating this. Also, as you’ll see in my examples, each of these 4 phases can be done under a specific ‘macro’ phase. What I mean by that is say for example you been in a rut for a long time and not growing, you can implement this protocol and do all 4 phases under what I call a “burst” phase (that’s the main phase goal and all other 4 phases fall under that main goal). Or you can do a ‘lean bulk’ phase where all 4 phases fall under that main goal .. etc..

So lets just get right into a couple ‘EXAMPLE’ protocols.

Week 1-6 – blasting

PHASE 1
    Week 1
    Dbol – 50mg per day
    NPP – 50mg per day

Week 2
    Dbol – 50mg per day
    NPP – 50mg per day

Week 3
    Dbol – 50mg per day
    NPP – 50mg per day

Start PHASE 2
    Week 4
    Test Prop – 50mg per day
    Test E – 25mg per day
    NPP – 100mg per day
    Superdrol – 20mg per day

Week 5
    Test E – 25mg per day
    NPP – 125mg per day
    Superdrol – 20mg per day

Week 6
    Test E – 25mg per day
    NPP – 125mg per day
    Superdrol – 20mg per day

PHASE 3
    Week 7
    Test E – 25mg per day
    Winstrol – 50mg per day
    Arimidex - .25mg E3d
    Synthetine – 4-6ml per

HGH – 6iu per day
    Insulin – 20iu per day

Week 8
    Test E – 25mg per day
    Winstrol – 25mg per day
    Arimidex - .25mg E3d
    Synthetine – 4-6ml per

HGH – 6iu per day
    Insulin – 20iu per day

PHASE 4
    Week 9
    Test E – 25mg per day
    Cytadren – 500mg per day

HGH – 6iu per day
    Insulin – 30iu per day
    T4 – 150mcg per day

Week 10
    Test E – 25mg per day
    Cytadren – 500mg per day
    Synthetine – 4-6ml per

HGH – 6iu per day
    Insulin – 30iu per day
    T4 – 150mcg per day

I can go over why things are the way they are here and the use and purpose of compounds selected and why they fall into each phase of the protocol.

Note: if your running HGH year round, then in phase 3-4 you will simply up your dosage to at least 6iu

Note: During the androgenic phase I do NOT list any AI or anti estrogens. Everyone is different so you’ll need to implement whatever protocol works for you in regards to ancillaries. Most guys can just get by running a low dose of Nolvadex . But I don’t bother listing anything.
    This is an ADVANCED PROTOCOL. If your using this protocol you have years of experience and you know exactly what estrogen control measures work for you.
    BUT I will say that during the first phase you WANT estrogen levels to go up with the elevated androgen levels. I lower estrogen later on in the last phases.

Ok this is too long for a first post .. I’ll be throwing out a few more example protocols in the next posts
    Why do you start with prop? I would just continue the E from the cruise.
    Also, I consider Winnie and mast as part of my cutting collection. Why are you using them during a cruise?
    I am also assuming that your diet changes during the phases. Correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Also, I consider Winnie and mast as part of my cutting collection. Why are you using them during a cruise?

It was the first post. No need to reply with a quote.
    Dgs59, charger69 and tripmachine like this.

for this example that I gave above-

starting with Prop because you've been on a cruise of only 175mg of test E per week.. when you go to blast you want to raise your androgens and estrogen up as fast as possible. Test prop is going to give you much more test Mg per Mg , and kick in very fast.

masteron , imo, is NOT solely a cutting compound . it works awesome for multiple reasons for either a cut or a bulk (its in here because its very synergistic with NPP and it will blunt prolactin and raise free test)

Winstrol is in phase 3 - winstrol is actually used during the beginning of your cruise. its NOT being used as a cutting steroid here at all. its being used solely as an anti-cortisol and an anti catabolic (its probably the most powerful steroid in regards to lowering/blocking cortisol).
    Once Winstrol is done blocking cortisol during the first part of your cruise,, then Cytadren takes over as the anti cortisol at the time we are re-sensitizing androgen receptors (as cytradren won't effect the AR)

as for diet during the phases.. thats really too person dependent to get into. its going to be way different for diff guys and different goals.
    example, upping carbs during phase 1 and 2 will help put on the most size, and upping protein during phase 4 will help maintain size. but different guys may have different diet requirements and not be able to do that , or may need to do the opposite of that.
    Obs and charger69 like this.

Interesting! Thanks.

So what if you can’t do prop. For whatever reason my body can not handle prop.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    So what if you can’t do prop. For whatever reason my body can not handle prop.
    I'm going to post 'example 2' here shortly.. it has Test E being utilized and no prop. Basically as a front load at the beginning phase.
    JaneDoe and Capebuffalo like this.

I'm going to post 'example 2' here shortly.. it has Test E being utilized and no prop. Basically as a front load at the beginning phase.
    Why is prop the only test I can’t tolerate? I’ve always wondered.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Why is prop the only test I can’t tolerate? I’ve always wondered.
    Do you tolerate any props? Mast, etc?

Damn gh that made my head hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Do you tolerate any props? Mast, etc?

Damn gh that made my head hurt.
    No prob with mast.

EXAMPLE 2 - advanced blast and cruise

Week 1-6 – blasting
    week 7-10 cruising

PHASE 1
    Week 1
    Test E – 200mg per Day
    Tren A– 75mg per day
    Anadrol – 100mg per day
    Masteron E – 50mg per day
    Nolva – 10mg per day

Week 2
    Test E – 100mg per Day
    Tren A– 75mg per day
    Anadrol – 100mg per day
    Nolva – 10mg per day

Week 3
    Test E – 100mg per Day
    Tren A– 75mg per day
    Anadrol – 100mg per day
    Nolva – 10mg per day

PHASE 2
    Week 4
    Test E – 25mg per Day
    Tren A– 50mg per day
    Anavar – 50mg per day
    Winstrol – 50mg per day

Week 5
    Test E – 25mg per Day
    Tren A– 50mg per day
    Anavar– 50mg per day
    Winstrol – 50mg per day

Week 6
    Test E – 25mg per day
    Tren A– 50mg per day
    Anavar– 50mg per day
    Winstrol – 50mg per day

PHASE 3
    Week 7
    Test E – 25mg per day
    Cytadren – 500mg per day
    Synthetine – 4-6ml per

HGH – 6iu per day
    Insulin – 10iu per day

Week 8
    Test E – 25mg per day
    Cytadren – 500mg per day
    Synthetine – 4-6ml per

HGH – 6iu per day
    Insulin – 10iu per day
    DNP – 200mg per day
    IGF-LR3 – 150mcg per day

PHASE 4
    Week 9
    Test E – 25mg per day

HGH – 6iu per day
    Insulin – 10iu per day
    DNP – 200mg per day
    IGF-LR3 – 150mcg per day

Week 10
    Test E – 25mg per day
    Synthetine – 4-6ml per

HGH – 6iu per day
    Insulin – 10iu per day
    DNP – 200mg per day
    IGF-LR3 – 150mcg per day

*DANGER*. *DANGER* . combining HGH, Insulin, DNP, and IGF , is a very advanced protocol. not for newbs are people not willing to do the research.. DNP and HGH, by themselves are 'hyper-glycemic' (raising blood sugar) , Insulin and IGF, by themselves are 'Hypo-glycemic' (lowering blood sugar) . messing up dosages on a compound can cause you to go drastically one way or the other . however properly combining them helps 'even things out
    NOTE: of course DNP is dangerous enough by itself. Don't F with it unless you really know what your doing and are very in tune with your body.

Fyi - DNP is NOT in the cruise phase of this because of any attempt at cutting here. the use of it is to re-sensitive androgen receptors and reset insulin sensitivity (providing you opportunity to preserve muscle and grow more on your next blast). its also a counter balance to insulin and IGF and vice versa.. Just because your utilizing DNP does not mean your in a calorie deficit and cutting. however you will likely get some fat loss benefits

note: again your personal ancillary and anti estrogen use is up to you. however I have Nolva listed in there the first few weeks as mandatory. This is because of running the high test with Anadrol . Andarol is very estrogenic, but it does not Aromatize, so an AI will not do shit for you with it. Nolva will. I can explain this further if need be (ie, how anadrol is estrogenic without converting to estrogen )
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 10-03-2018 at 09:42 PM.

I should mention,, just like in example 2 during phase 4 (while on a cruise) the DNP was NOT for fat burning but for re-sensitizion of AR's ,, so too in example 1 during that same phase 4 the 'Clenbuterol and T4' combo was not for fat loss either , but was for anti-catabolic effects and re-sensitization as well.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Wish I had a trainer like you.
    Damn glad you are back.
    Really thorough stuff!

I should mention,, just like in example 2 during phase 4 (while on a cruise) the DNP was NOT for fat burning but for re-sensitizion of AR's ,, so too in example 1 during that same phase 4 the 'Clenbuterol and T4' combo was not for fat loss either , but was for anti-catabolic effects and re-sensitization as well.
    Damn, my cycles seem so elementary in comparison.

JaneDoe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Wish I had a trainer like you.
    Damn glad you are back.
    Really thorough stuff!
    Thanks brother. . I got no problem sharing info. a lot of stuff in regards to bodybuilding and AAS use is kept behind closed doors, and the stuff thats in the wide open is just google keyboard warrior stuff (and regurgitated parroted online forum stuff).

I'm old school . I actually read books (not sure if you guys in your early 20's know what those are or even seen one in person) and take hand written notes on AAS use and bodybuilding .. yes you younger guys, there are actual physical books with 1000s of pages written on anabolic steroids out there. theres lots of good stuff out there written in the 80's , 90s, and 2000's. some of the stuff I learned about insulin use and HGH was from guys (that no one has ever heard of) writing about it in the late 90s in an old bodybuilding journal publication I came across.

sure 'google' can be quick and convenient (but not always correct by any means).. but reading written things from some of the guys who were in the trenches back in the day with this stuff and pioneering it all behind closed doors is pretty cool to, imo.

things like DNP are popular and main stream things to debate over today .. but heck guys were getting powder form and putting this stuff in capsules on their kitchen table decades ago. 90s to early 2000s bodybuilders knew all about running dnp and insulin
    nothing new under the sun really.
    Family_guy, JaneDoe and Obs like this.

also things like modern UGL blends are super popular now.. well a couple decades ago guys would take empty 50ml bottles and load it up with a portioned out 'blend' of say test, deca , eq, AND synthol with a little bit of benzyl alcohol thrown in, and then site inject multiple ML's of that stuff daily.
    point being . a lot of stuff has its origins from the past with guys pioneering things. 'bro science' is a real thing
    charger69, Obs and JaneDoe like this.

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    I'm anxious to see what you have to say about those who PCT
    And yes, glad you are back, been missing your advice on here

Ok. I had to look up cytadren and synthetine. If what I read is correct why don’t we hear more about these. They seem like they would be great additi9ns too cycle. How available is cytadren?

Ok. I had to look up cytadren and synthetine. If what I read is correct why don’t we hear more about these. They seem like they would be great additi9ns too cycle. How available is cytadren?
    Cytadren has been around and used in bodybuilding for quite some time.. Not a lot of guys talk about it because its used quite often as a contest prep drug going into a show. and lots of guys like to keep their contest prep protocols quite secret. But guys like John Meadows are pretty straight forward, I've heard him publicly talk about its use. and of course Bostin Loyd , he talks about any drug under the sun.
    but as for details and how to use it , you gotta dig into the books (you won't see it on forums for the most part). there are 'gurus' who have discussed it in pretty decent detail as well though and written protocols

as for Synthetine. Thats a newer compound thats gotten popular over the last 5 years or so. its really just from the studies that were done on L-carnitine . finding some benefits of L-carnitine, but that the dosages when taken orally are not really able to give those benefits, so a strong injetcible form was developed (and at high doses has the ability to promote lipolysis as well as not only re-senstize androgen receptors, but help create new ones).
    you can see why I would have it in the cruise phase.

and you can see why I have Cytadren in its phase as well ...
    oh and for those reading , just real quick, Cytadren inhibits the P-450 enzyme complex, and second it inhibits the aromatase enzyme. By inhibiting P-450 it makes it so that your body cannot produce certain hormones out of cholesterol (you cannot produce Cortisol with Cytadren).
    you also can't produce testosterone when taking it, but hey we are cruising on exogenous test

as for avail of Cytadren - you won't be able to buy it from your steroid UGL. you'll have to find it as a medication. You'll have the best luck locating it from an online Indian pharmacy selling script meds, that say they require a script, but when you actually order it they never verify the script and send the product
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 10-04-2018 at 09:42 AM.
    JaneDoe likes this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    I'm old school . I actually read books (not sure if you guys in your early 20's know what those are or even seen one in person) and take hand written notes on AAS use and bodybuilding .. yes you younger guys, there are actual physical books with 1000s of pages written on anabolic steroids out there. theres lots of good stuff out there written in the 80's , 90s, and 2000's. some of the stuff I learned about insulin use and HGH was from guys (that no one has ever heard of) writing about it in the late 90s in an old bodybuilding journal publication I came across.

It's time we bring back Dan Duchain and the USH! That was the bible back in the day.
    piebald5, JaneDoe and GearHeaded like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    EXAMPLE 2 - advanced blast and cruise

Week 1-6 – blasting
    week 7-10 cruising

PHASE 1
    Week 1
    Test E – 200mg per Day
    Tren A– 75mg per day
    Anadrol – 100mg per day
    Nolva – 10mg per day

Have you ever tested your E2 at the above amount of Test? I'm curious what it rose to? The most I've seen mine was at about 200 on a scale of 8-35 Sens Assay.
    JaneDoe likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    It's time we bring back Dan Duchain and the USH! That was the bible back in the day.
    little too expensive and hard to find in paperback . I've had it downloaded for quite awhile though
    Continual Growth - Advanced AAS protocols-img_0030.jpg
    JaneDoe likes this.

Cytadren has been around and used in bodybuilding for quite some time.. Not a lot of guys talk about it because its used quite often as a contest prep drug going into a show. and lots of guys like to keep their contest prep protocols quite secret. But guys like John Meadows are pretty straight forward, I've heard him publicly talk about its use. and of course Bostin Loyd , he talks about any drug under the sun.
    but as for details and how to use it , you gotta dig into the books (you won't see it on forums for the most part). there are 'gurus' who have discussed it in pretty decent detail as well though and written protocols

as for Synthetine. Thats a newer compound thats gotten popular over the last 5 years or so. its really just from the studies that were done on L-carnitine . finding some benefits of L-carnitine, but that the dosages when taken orally are not really able to give those benefits, so a strong injetcible form was developed (and at high doses has the ability to promote lipolysis as well as not only re-senstize androgen receptors, but help create new ones).
    you can see why I would have it in the cruise phase.

and you can see why I have Cytadren in its phase as well ...
    oh and for those reading , just real quick, Cytadren inhibits the P-450 enzyme complex, and second it inhibits the aromatase enzyme. By inhibiting P-450 it makes it so that your body cannot produce certain hormones out of cholesterol (you cannot produce Cortisol with Cytadren).
    you also can't produce testosterone when taking it, but hey we are cruising on exogenous test

as for avail of Cytadren - you won't be able to buy it from your steroid UGL. you'll have to find it as a medication. You'll have the best luck locating it from an online Indian pharmacy selling script meds, that say they require a script, but when you actually order it they never verify the script and send the product
    That’s the most interesting thing I’ve read in a while. I’ve never seen it mentioned. I understand now. Prep secret. I’m going to dig a title deeper. I’ve got damn Indians calling me 3-4 times a day trying to sell me more drugs. I’ll see if they carry it.
    JaneDoe and GearHeaded like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Have you ever tested your E2 at the above amount of Test? I'm curious what it rose to? The most I've seen mine was at about 200 on a scale of 8-35 Sens Assay.
    just to note - that dosage of test is a front load used for 7 days only.

but yeah my E has been higher then that (I'd have to pull the blood work, but believe I was several hundred) BUT I had been running high amounts of test for like 6 months straight .. I wasn't doing the shorter 3 week blasts. thats been several years back.
    I know what I feel like with super high E and when I feel that way I'll run a bit of Letro for only a couple weeks.

with these shorter blasts and then phasing into an estrogen control phase, your not going to accumulate and get super high E like you would running high test for months on end
    JaneDoe likes this.

and just for you younger guys in your 20's stuck to your phone all day..

heres the old school way of learning things
    Continual Growth - Advanced AAS protocols-img_0031.jpg

its way less stress on your eyes and neck then that damn phone
    70rs, JaneDoe, Quester and 3 others like this.

little too expensive and hard to find in paperback . I've had it downloaded for quite awhile though
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0030.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	1.78 MB 
ID:	174355

Nice. I've still got one laying around somewhere as well....
    JaneDoe and Chrisp83TRT like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Quote Originally Posted by fit_deskjocky View Post
    I'm anxious to see what you have to say about those who PCT
    And yes, glad you are back, been missing your advice on here
    ok I'll probably keep that to a separate thread. maybe start something like "Advanced cycles and optimizing PCT" . As my thoughts on PCT , when recovery is of upmost importance, is that the WHOLE CYCLE needs to be designed with PCT in mind and not just throwing some generic pct protocol in at the end.
    JaneDoe and Quester like this.

That’s the most interesting thing I’ve read in a while. I’ve never seen it mentioned. I understand now. Prep secret. I’m going to dig a title deeper. I’ve got damn Indians calling me 3-4 times a day trying to sell me more drugs. I’ll see if they carry it.

concerning Cytadren - if you can't get it , note that the combination of Letrozole and Winstrol yields similar results (and I'm sure most of us know that using Letro and Winny going into a contest is fairly popular).
    JaneDoe likes this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good post gh, I'm gonna try this.

Btw, would you recommend this cycle, except slin, to someone like me that is hypoglycemic. Or would the cycle need to be adjusted to work without the slin.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Have patience with me GH.....
    Would this take the place of the bulk/recomp cycle or is this a filler in between the normal cycles?
    Would you run this right up to a cutting cycle for a comp?

JaneDoe likes this.

Have patience with me GH.....
    Would this take the place of the bulk/recomp cycle or is this a filler in between the normal cycles?
    Would you run this right up to a cutting cycle for a comp?
    great question . My main point is not the exact details of the 'example cycles' themselves but more on the PHASES aspects I laid out, and each example cycle is laid out under these phases .

phase 1 and 2 are 3 weeks each . phase 3 and 4 together total 4 weeks. so you blast heavy for 6 weeks, then you have 4 weeks off the AAS but on the anti-coritosls and growth factors.

think of this protocol NOT as a mere 'bulking' program, or cutting phase . think of it more as a way to run your cycles for say an extended 18 month time to try and grow and transform as much as possible . you'll go through all 4 of these phases back to back to back for around a year and a half .

these examples and phases are NOT really relevant for contest prep phases . thats a whole totally different ball game. contest protocols are all quite a bit different and structured much differently too.
    JaneDoe likes this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    GH,

Does it really need to be this complicated for people to continue to grow? I am asking because I do not know. I am just happy that my sport of choice does not involve this complicated type of AAS cycling :-)

For anyone trying this, I saw guitarzan is, I would love to hear results.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    GH,

Does it really need to be this complicated for people to continue to grow? I am asking because I do not know. I am just happy that my sport of choice does not involve this complicated type of AAS cycling :-)

For anyone trying this, I saw guitarzan is, I would love to hear results.
    It will probably be first of next year before I try it, I've got about six weeks left on current cut/recomp cycle. Plus I'm the kind that likes to all the gear before starting, I've gotta find a source for a couple of the compounds.

great question . My main point is not the exact details of the 'example cycles' themselves but more on the PHASES aspects I laid out, and each example cycle is laid out under these phases .

phase 1 and 2 are 3 weeks each . phase 3 and 4 together total 4 weeks. so you blast heavy for 6 weeks, then you have 4 weeks off the AAS but on the anti-coritosls and growth factors.

think of this protocol NOT as a mere 'bulking' program, or cutting phase . think of it more as a way to run your cycles for say an extended 18 month time to try and grow and transform as much as possible . you'll go through all 4 of these phases back to back to back for around a year and a half .

these examples and phases are NOT really relevant for contest prep phases . thats a whole totally different ball game. contest protocols are all quite a bit different and structured much differently too.
    Thank you GH. I guess I will be a little more specific.
    My cutting cycle will start 12 weeks from the show. Right now, I am on a bulking cycle. Of test, deca , and anadrol . I frontloaded on it so I am going to cut it down to a 12 week cycle ( I have always run for 16 weeks without frontloading. The problem that I would have is time to go off the bulk and then fit in another cycle before cutting. I was planning on using your protocol as the fill in up to my cutting cycle.

This sounds like it's perfect for me. I'm nowhere near contest prep, or need to just bulk, I'm still trying to transform my body. Since I'll be coming off a 16 week cycle in about six weeks, how do you propose I transition into to this. Should I go ahead and incorporate phase 3 and 4 at the end of this cycle? I dont have the gear to stop cycle and start phase 3 and 4 now, but could have it as early as 3 weeks.
    Current cycle
    Test 750
    Mast 600
    Tren 300
    Was planning to run some winny for 4 weeks, but now I'm thinking about waiting till after cycle
    GearHeaded likes this.

cokemarine is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    This sounds like it's perfect for me. I'm nowhere near contest prep, or need to just bulk, I'm still trying to transform my body. Since I'll be coming off a 16 week cycle in about six weeks, how do you propose I transition into to this. Should I go ahead and incorporate phase 3 and 4 at the end of this cycle? I dont have the gear to stop cycle and start phase 3 and 4 now, but could have it as early as 3 weeks.
    Current cycle
    Test 750
    Mast 600
    Tren 300
    Was planning to run some winny for 4 weeks, but now I'm thinking about waiting till after cycle
    Why so high on the test? 750 imho is off the chart. The actual difference in gains between 500 and 750 is minimal but the aromitization is crazy on 750.

Quote Originally Posted by cokemarine View Post
    Why so high on the test? 750 imho is off the chart. The actual difference in gains between 500 and 750 is minimal but the aromitization is crazy on 750.
    Because I grow on high levels of test. I am not estrogen sensitive, and take very little Ai. The mast helps lower estrogen also

It will probably be first of next year before I try it, I've got about six weeks left on current cut/recomp cycle. Plus I'm the kind that likes to all the gear before starting, I've gotta find a source for a couple of the compounds.
    Let me know when you find a source for the Cytadren

Because I grow on high levels of test. I am not estrogen sensitive, and take very little Ai. The mast helps lower estrogen also
    750 isn’t high imo
    CA_DXB_85 and GearHeaded like this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information