Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Continual Growth - Advanced AAS protocols

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    when the liver converts T4 to T3 it produces an enzyme that has anabolic properties (can't remember the name of the enzyme of the top of my head).. also the T4 is just to help keep the metabolism stable.
    Tetraidothyronine deiodinase?

igatos is offline New Member
    GH, in case of already using T4 75mcg because of hashimoto what I can do in phase 4? I double the dosage?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by igatos View Post
    GH, in case of already using T4 75mcg because of hashimoto what I can do in phase 4? I double the dosage?
    yeah you could run 150mcg .. then add in low dose Clen (not for fat loss) and HGH or Mk677, and perhaps insulin or a slin secretagogue

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aner View Post
    That's exactly why i suggested to start with the standard 12 weeks test only cycle, at the end of the 12 week and than i wrote that at the end to evaluate if things were good or not

In case something wasn't ok= start PCT
    All good try a cruise

i agree, it is not the same approach he outlined because he stated since the first post that this is intended for veterans. But that doesn't mean that some elaboration can't be done to try to see if even a 1st cycle can be made more efficient.

i think we all agree to the following aspects:

A bulking cycle must be coupled with a caloric surplus
    A PCT time following a bulking cycle should be coupled with a caloric surplus
    A cutting phase should be done with the help of a cycle to avoid to loose the gains achieved during the bulking phase

With a standard 1st cycle+PCT+time off cycle you will be 36 weeks into a caloric surplus of 500 cal/day=126000 cal surplus
    126000 cal surplus is roughtly 20 kg of stored fat (each kg of stored fat is approx 6000/7000 cal, depending on how much water is stored with it)

So, it is quite pointless to plan a 1st bulking cycle without considering to make it follow by a solid cutting cycle unless you want to try your luck to loose 16/17 kgs without any aas supporting your cal deficit

Said all the above, to do the 2 cycles going throught the normal route (Time ON + Wait time for PCT + PCT time) it'll require a total amount of 72 weeks (approx 16.5 months or 1.4 years!)

Creating a bridge between the 2 cycles (hence skippimg a PCT) is way more effective that doing all the process and that will lead to shortening the time of caloric surplus to just 18 weeks, that means that in the subsequent cutting cycle you will have to loose just 6/7 kg of body fat and all the process will require just require 36 weeks, meaning it can be done in 8 months

You are right! I actually don't have any steroid experience, i never used AAS in my whole life but i like to read and study the argument. I don't think that all the researches on the field of aas are competitive or amateur bodybuilders but correct me if i'm wrong

What actually concern me the most about Superdrol is the impact on the liver. As i said before what i was trying to lay down is an idea not the actual cycle to do, for that i'd like to get ideas from someone that's more knowledgeable than me

I could have said
    Test E Bulk (phase 1/Bulk)
    Hcg
    Eq (phase 2/cruise)

Test E (phase 3/cutting
    Hcg
    "cutting" roid

I am a firm beliver that before you try something you have to be very well documented and prepared. That's precisely the purpose of a forum: read, ask questions and throw some ideas that can be good or not.
    I never wrote that my intention is to run the aforementioned cycle plan. My interest at the moment is to investigate some possibilities of improovment of a standard protocol. I never tought it was possible or doable skipping a PCT, but with this tread (thank you GH) i learned some very interestin stuffs and i think there is a good chance to creare some good content inside the forum.
    Bravo! Great job. Very well thought out. Most guys don’t think this out so throughly.
    balance likes this.

GH, I have a question about phase 3,4. What type of insulin do you recommend. I have already use at the past fast acting insulin, but I have I in mind long acting insulin for 24h anabolic acting, and if it needs splitting the 20ui and 30ui
    GearHeaded likes this.

GH, I have a question about phase 3,4. What type of insulin do you recommend. I have already use at the past fast acting insulin, but I have I in mind long acting insulin for 24h anabolic acting, and if it needs splitting the 20ui and 30ui
    well neither of those phases is dependent on any one type of insulin .. you can utilize long acting lantus, fast acting humalin r, or rapid acting humalog , Or even an combination of all 3.

the insulin used is going to be dependent on the persons goal and situation during phase 3 and 4. you can most definitely use Lantus if its a good fit for your situation and goal.

if your going to go with Lantus then I'd definitely be using it along side HGH and MK677 . I'd dose the lantus twice a day , before bed, and then late morning. how many iu is going to depend on your diet.
    igatos likes this.

Continual Growth - Advanced AAS protocols-99090f24-47fc-4ffc-adce-896b4769b65d.jpegI’m a little bit confused. My goals in general is for lean bulking. I follow your first example. So on your phase 3, called anti cortisol anti estrogen phase, maybe could I skip it, and put again an androgen combo stuck?? Am I right? And after that follow the phase 4 for re-sensitization and from the start again phase 1 etc etc. I’m ectomorph and hard to put size, I follow a diet from a professional team
    Last edited by igatos; 10-14-2019 at 01:04 PM.

Body_Builder is offline New Member
    This is for guys that blast and cruise. I have a similar protocol for guys that PCT, but there are quite a few big differences (I can post advanced PCT cycle protocols in a separate thread if you guys want, but don't want to do it here).

OK. So for a lot of you vets out there that have been using gear for quite some time and blast and cruise. Your probably aware by now, and perhaps your implementing it already, of the protocol of 6 weeks blast 4 weeks cruise, then repeat. The reason for this technique is basically to ‘get in’ and then ‘get out’ before catabolic hormones begin upregulating and setting you back.
    Basically, you want to get your gains and initiate growth before your body becomes aware of it and begins seeking homeostasis and purposely tries to reverse that growth.

Without getting into it much. I’ll just point out that the body is constantly in a state of seeking homeostasis. It has anabolic hormones to be used to produce the growth it wants and needs and it has catabolic hormones to off-set and reverse that growth and thus seek a ‘balance’ (ie, homeostasis). The body does not want to be super lean and large and muscular. So we need to find ways to ‘trick’ the body into this. That’s what some of these protocols are designed to do.

Ok so we are starting from the idea that after about 6-8 weeks or so of heavy training, nutrition, and AAS use that the body has lots of anabolic processes going on and its around this time the body says “hey whats going on, why are we growing so fast, lets slow this shit down or turn it off” , and the body then begins to down regulate anabolic processes by ‘blunting’ androgen receptors, binding up and rendering useless free test (with SHBG), converting as much test to estrogen as possible in an attempt to sky rocket estrogen levels so that it will shut down the HPTA completely and stop all production of androgens. And then at the same time it will up-regulate catabolic hormones like Myostatin (which stops your muscle from growing completely) and Cortisol (which breaks down muscle tissue to be used as a fuel source).

When your body gets to this point gains halt. We need to get in get out and trick the body so we can keep gaining.

Note: This scenario is much more common with guys that are vets and been on gear for years and blast and cruise . you newbie gear users can do your 1-2 cycles per year and still illicit some decent gains at the 12 week or so mark…. This post isn’t for you per se (but it will be eventually).

Ok so now onto some protocols to use to help keep the body growing and favoring that anabolic state.

Again, we are blasting and cruising here. Everyone is a bit different, but just to keep it generalized we will use a 6 week blast 4 week cruise time frame.

Your cycling methods are going to be broken down into ‘Phases’.

Phase 1 - your high androgenic high estrogenic phase (blast)
    Phase 2 – your high anabolic phase (blast)
    Phase 3 – your anti cortisol anti estrogen phase (beginning of your cruise)
    Phase 4 – your growth factors and re-sensitization phase (part of your cruise)

NOTE: just because your on a cruise dose of AAS does not mean we are not still trying to grow via other methods. We are re-sensitizing androgen receptors yes, but we are using other growth methods that over ride both Myostatin and Cortisol.

These phases will make up both the blast and the cruise. When your done with all 4 phases you can go right into repeating this. Also, as you’ll see in my examples, each of these 4 phases can be done under a specific ‘macro’ phase. What I mean by that is say for example you been in a rut for a long time and not growing, you can implement this protocol and do all 4 phases under what I call a “burst” phase (that’s the main phase goal and all other 4 phases fall under that main goal). Or you can do a ‘lean bulk’ phase where all 4 phases fall under that main goal .. etc..

So lets just get right into a couple ‘EXAMPLE’ protocols.

Week 1-6 – blasting

PHASE 1
    Week 1
    Test Prop – 150mg per Day
    Dbol – 50mg per day
    NPP – 50mg per day

Week 2
    Dbol – 50mg per day
    NPP – 50mg per day

Week 3
    Dbol – 50mg per day
    NPP – 50mg per day

Start PHASE 2
    Week 4
    Test Prop – 50mg per day
    Test E – 25mg per day
    NPP – 100mg per day
    Superdrol – 20mg per day
    Masteron P – 100mg per day

Week 5
    Test E – 25mg per day
    NPP – 125mg per day
    Superdrol – 20mg per day

Week 6
    Test E – 25mg per day
    NPP – 125mg per day
    Superdrol – 20mg per day

PHASE 3
    Week 7
    Test E – 25mg per day
    Winstrol – 50mg per day
    Arimidex - .25mg E3d
    Synthetine – 4-6ml per

HGH – 6iu per day
    Insulin – 20iu per day

Week 8
    Test E – 25mg per day
    Winstrol – 25mg per day
    Arimidex - .25mg E3d
    Synthetine – 4-6ml per

HGH – 6iu per day
    Insulin – 20iu per day

PHASE 4
    Week 9
    Test E – 25mg per day
    Cytadren – 500mg per day
    Synthetine – 4-6ml per day

HGH – 6iu per day
    Insulin – 30iu per day
    Clenbuterol 60mcg per day
    T4 – 150mcg per day

Week 10
    Test E – 25mg per day
    Cytadren – 500mg per day
    Synthetine – 4-6ml per

HGH – 6iu per day
    Insulin – 30iu per day
    T4 – 150mcg per day

I can go over why things are the way they are here and the use and purpose of compounds selected and why they fall into each phase of the protocol.

Note: if your running HGH year round, then in phase 3-4 you will simply up your dosage to at least 6iu

Note: During the androgenic phase I do NOT list any AI or anti estrogens. Everyone is different so you’ll need to implement whatever protocol works for you in regards to ancillaries. Most guys can just get by running a low dose of Nolvadex . But I don’t bother listing anything.
    This is an ADVANCED PROTOCOL. If your using this protocol you have years of experience and you know exactly what estrogen control measures work for you.
    BUT I will say that during the first phase you WANT estrogen levels to go up with the elevated androgen levels. I lower estrogen later on in the last phases.

Ok this is too long for a first post .. I’ll be throwing out a few more example protocols in the next posts
    So no hcg during this cycle?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	99090F24-47FC-4FFC-ADCE-896B4769B65D.jpeg 
Views:	125 
Size:	485.7 KB 
ID:	177313I’m a little bit confused. My goals in general is for lean bulking. I follow your first example. So on your phase 3, called anti cortisol anti estrogen phase, maybe could I skip it, and put again an androgen combo stuck?? Am I right? And after that follow the phase 4 for re-sensitization and from the start again phase 1 etc etc. I’m ectomorph and hard to put size, I follow a diet from a professional team
    I looked at the picture before I read any of that and my thought were that you need to be bulking as hard as you can as clean as you can.

I dont know your metabolism but you have great potential if you just hit it hard as hell. Incline press need to go up as well as tricep extensions.
    You are talking to the right guy with gh but you are gonna have to learn to say to hell with lean bulk and sell yourself to bulking.

*** i just read the ectomorph part...
    No you are not an ectomorph.
    Your body looks pure plain and simple mesomorph.

You need to forget lean bulk and do what it takes to get the calories and compounds to bulk. ***
    Last edited by Obs; 10-18-2019 at 06:00 PM.
    Family_guy and igatos like this.

Obs
    Ectomorphs are literally strings. Mesos are wedge shaped.
    Endos are pear shaped or wide hipped and wide chested.

I think you are an easy gainer but have sold yourself to the idea that water and fat are the enemy because of a GQ image of "fit".

Unnatural mass comes at a price of temporary dissatisfaction.

I would like to see a back shot of you
    igatos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Ectomorphs are literally strings. Mesos are wedge shaped.
    Endos are pear shaped or wide hipped and wide chested.

I think you are an easy gainer but have sold yourself to the idea that water and fat are the enemy because of a GQ image of "fit".

Unnatural mass comes at a price of temporary dissatisfaction.

I would like to see a back shot of you
    Continual Growth - Advanced AAS protocols-ebd782ac-fbcd-4ffb-92be-c28df3011363.jpg
    Thank you for the post )
    Obs likes this.

Obs

Name:	EBD782AC-FBCD-4FFB-92BE-C28DF3011363.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	543.0 KB 
ID:	177336
    Thank you for the post )
    You should gain well.

IronLiver is offline Associate Member
    heres an example 'phase cycle' that I just recently wrote up for a client of mine.. this will be his first cycle, so yes you can use the phase cycle approach for a first cycle (there are several members on this board who are clients of mine as well and did their first cycle with me and had great success with phase cycling)

Weeks 1-5 (anabolic phase)
    Test E 250mg week
    Anavar 50mg day

Ancillary
    Nolvadex on hand
    Masteron on hand

Growth factors
    none

Weeks 6-10 (Anabolic and estrogenic volumization phase)
    Test 500mg week
    Dbol 30mg day

Ancillary
    Nolvadex on hand
    Masteron on hand
    AI on hand

Growth factors
    MK677 25mg per night
    T4 75mcg per day

Weeks 11-16 (anabolic and androgenic phase)
    Test 500mg per week
    Masteron 400mg per week
    LGD 20mg day

Ancillary
    Nolvadex on hand

Growth factors
    HGH 4iu per day (taken all at once with pre workout meal or in AM)
    Insuligen 2 caps pre workout 3 caps post workout
    MK677 25mg per night
    T4 75mcg per day

so perhaps this example gives a better idea how I implement phase cycling for newer AAS users
    I decided to use this model for my first cycle, which I'm about 6 weeks into. Rather than the traditional test only cycle.

Here is what I decided on trying :

Weeks 1-4 Test Cyp 250mg (Phase 0) See how the body responds to Test. 300 Calorie surplus.

Weeks 5-8 (Phase 1 Bulk - Estrogen phase) Retain more water, increase estrogen, blood volume and mass. 500 Calorie surplus.
    Test 350mg
    Dbol 30-50mgs/day
    Proviron 50-100mgs/day

Weeks 9-12 (Phase 2 - Anabolic phase) Slowly build lean muscle mass, increase strength and indurance. Maintance Calories - 300 Calorie surplus.
    Test 500mg
    Anavar 30-50mgs/day

Weeks 13-16 (Phase 3 Cut - Androgen phase) Cut some fat and try not to lose all the gains. Anti cortisol, anti estrogen, high androgen phase. 300-500 Calorie deficit.
    Test 500mg
    Winstrol 30-50mgs/day
    Proviron 50-100mgs/day

6 weeks (Cruise and maintain) Maintance Calories
    Test C 100mg
    EQ 250mg
    Insulin 10-20iu per day

*Nolvadex on hand
    *Adex on hand
    *Proviron on hand

Currently, I'm living in south america and it's pretty much impossible to get things shipped here. I finally found a good gym in one of the big cities and bought all the gear from a company called Eminence Labs, which seems to be the most popular brand sold in Colombia, Ecuador and Peru. Wasn't able to find Masteron or Primo, so I was wondering how Proviron will work instead? They sell the Bayer Proviron here for around $6 over the counter... The Dbol and test are definitely working well but after about a week of dbol I got bloated as hell and lethargic, so I added 50mg Proviron and the bloat and lethargy wen't down.
    Family_guy and GearHeaded like this.

Jangles1 is offline Member
    This is for guys that blast and cruise. I have a similar protocol for guys that PCT, but there are quite a few big differences (I can post advanced PCT cycle protocols in a separate thread if you guys want, but don't want to do it here).

OK. So for a lot of you vets out there that have been using gear for quite some time and blast and cruise. Your probably aware by now, and perhaps your implementing it already, of the protocol of 6 weeks blast 4 weeks cruise, then repeat. The reason for this technique is basically to ‘get in’ and then ‘get out’ before catabolic hormones begin upregulating and setting you back.
    Basically, you want to get your gains and initiate growth before your body becomes aware of it and begins seeking homeostasis and purposely tries to reverse that growth.

Without getting into it much. I’ll just point out that the body is constantly in a state of seeking homeostasis. It has anabolic hormones to be used to produce the growth it wants and needs and it has catabolic hormones to off-set and reverse that growth and thus seek a ‘balance’ (ie, homeostasis). The body does not want to be super lean and large and muscular. So we need to find ways to ‘trick’ the body into this. That’s what some of these protocols are designed to do.

Ok so we are starting from the idea that after about 6-8 weeks or so of heavy training, nutrition, and AAS use that the body has lots of anabolic processes going on and its around this time the body says “hey whats going on, why are we growing so fast, lets slow this shit down or turn it off” , and the body then begins to down regulate anabolic processes by ‘blunting’ androgen receptors, binding up and rendering useless free test (with SHBG), converting as much test to estrogen as possible in an attempt to sky rocket estrogen levels so that it will shut down the HPTA completely and stop all production of androgens. And then at the same time it will up-regulate catabolic hormones like Myostatin (which stops your muscle from growing completely) and Cortisol (which breaks down muscle tissue to be used as a fuel source).

When your body gets to this point gains halt. We need to get in get out and trick the body so we can keep gaining.

Note: This scenario is much more common with guys that are vets and been on gear for years and blast and cruise . you newbie gear users can do your 1-2 cycles per year and still illicit some decent gains at the 12 week or so mark…. This post isn’t for you per se (but it will be eventually).

Ok so now onto some protocols to use to help keep the body growing and favoring that anabolic state.

Again, we are blasting and cruising here. Everyone is a bit different, but just to keep it generalized we will use a 6 week blast 4 week cruise time frame.

Your cycling methods are going to be broken down into ‘Phases’.

Phase 1 - your high androgenic high estrogenic phase (blast)
    Phase 2 – your high anabolic phase (blast)
    Phase 3 – your anti cortisol anti estrogen phase (beginning of your cruise)
    Phase 4 – your growth factors and re-sensitization phase (part of your cruise)

NOTE: just because your on a cruise dose of AAS does not mean we are not still trying to grow via other methods. We are re-sensitizing androgen receptors yes, but we are using other growth methods that over ride both Myostatin and Cortisol.

These phases will make up both the blast and the cruise. When your done with all 4 phases you can go right into repeating this. Also, as you’ll see in my examples, each of these 4 phases can be done under a specific ‘macro’ phase. What I mean by that is say for example you been in a rut for a long time and not growing, you can implement this protocol and do all 4 phases under what I call a “burst” phase (that’s the main phase goal and all other 4 phases fall under that main goal). Or you can do a ‘lean bulk’ phase where all 4 phases fall under that main goal .. etc..

So lets just get right into a couple ‘EXAMPLE’ protocols.

Week 1-6 – blasting

PHASE 1
    Week 1
    Dbol – 50mg per day
    NPP – 50mg per day

Week 2
    Dbol – 50mg per day
    NPP – 50mg per day

Week 3
    Dbol – 50mg per day
    NPP – 50mg per day

Start PHASE 2
    Week 4
    Test Prop – 50mg per day
    Test E – 25mg per day
    NPP – 100mg per day
    Superdrol – 20mg per day

Week 5
    Test E – 25mg per day
    NPP – 125mg per day
    Superdrol – 20mg per day

Week 6
    Test E – 25mg per day
    NPP – 125mg per day
    Superdrol – 20mg per day

PHASE 3
    Week 7
    Test E – 25mg per day
    Winstrol – 50mg per day
    Arimidex - .25mg E3d
    Synthetine – 4-6ml per

HGH – 6iu per day
    Insulin – 20iu per day

Week 8
    Test E – 25mg per day
    Winstrol – 25mg per day
    Arimidex - .25mg E3d
    Synthetine – 4-6ml per

HGH – 6iu per day
    Insulin – 20iu per day

PHASE 4
    Week 9
    Test E – 25mg per day
    Cytadren – 500mg per day
    Synthetine – 4-6ml per day

HGH – 6iu per day
    Insulin – 30iu per day
    T4 – 150mcg per day

Week 10
    Test E – 25mg per day
    Cytadren – 500mg per day
    Synthetine – 4-6ml per

HGH – 6iu per day
    Insulin – 30iu per day
    T4 – 150mcg per day

I can go over why things are the way they are here and the use and purpose of compounds selected and why they fall into each phase of the protocol.

Note: if your running HGH year round, then in phase 3-4 you will simply up your dosage to at least 6iu

Note: During the androgenic phase I do NOT list any AI or anti estrogens. Everyone is different so you’ll need to implement whatever protocol works for you in regards to ancillaries. Most guys can just get by running a low dose of Nolvadex . But I don’t bother listing anything.
    This is an ADVANCED PROTOCOL. If your using this protocol you have years of experience and you know exactly what estrogen control measures work for you.
    BUT I will say that during the first phase you WANT estrogen levels to go up with the elevated androgen levels. I lower estrogen later on in the last phases.

Ok this is too long for a first post .. I’ll be throwing out a few more example protocols in the next posts

Can you post your post PCT growth plan. Curious.

Hopefully without Tren plesee 😂😂

Ideally a less harsh plan that still has you growing like fuck for 10/12 weeks
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by IronLiver View Post
    I decided to use this model for my first cycle, which I'm about 6 weeks into. Rather than the traditional test only cycle.

Weeks 1-4 Test Cyp 250mg (Phase 0) See how the body responds to Test. 300 Calorie surplus.

Weeks 5-8 (Phase 1 Bulk - Estrogen phase) Retain more water, increase estrogen, blood volume and mass. 500 Calorie surplus.
    Test 350mg
    Dbol 30-50mgs/day
    Proviron 50-100mgs/day

Weeks 9-12 (Phase 2 - Anabolic phase) Slowly build lean muscle mass, increase strength and indurance. Maintance Calories - 300 Calorie surplus.
    Test 500mg
    Anavar 30-50mgs/day

Weeks 13-16 (Phase 3 Cut - Androgen phase) Cut some fat and try not to lose all the gains. Anti cortisol, anti estrogen, high androgen phase. 300-500 Calorie deficit.
    Test 500mg
    Winstrol 30-50mgs/day
    Proviron 50-100mgs/day

Test C 100mg
    EQ 250mg
    Insulin 10-20iu per day

*Nolvadex on hand
    *Adex on hand
    *Proviron on hand

Currently, I'm living in south america and it's pretty much impossible to get things shipped here. I finally found a good gym in one of the big cities and bought all the gear from a company called Eminence Labs, which seems to be the most popular brand sold in Colombia, Ecuador and Peru. Wasn't able to find Masteron or Primo, so I was wondering how Proviron will work instead? They sell the Bayer Proviron here for around $6 over the counter... The Dbol and test are definitely working well but after about a week of dbol I got bloated as hell and lethargic, so I added 50mg Proviron and the bloat and lethargy wen't down.
    What are your stats? Height and weight. Depending on your goals obviously I don’t think just a 300-500 calorie surplus will be enough to really make you grow as much as you can.

Also I’m curious why your doing a cut at the end of your cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    What are your stats? Height and weight. Depending on your goals obviously I don’t think just a 300-500 calorie surplus will be enough to really make you grow as much as you can.

Also I’m curious why your doing a cut at the end of your cycle?
    I'm 33 at about 5'5'' weighing 145 at the start of the cycle in the image.
    Continual Growth - Advanced AAS protocols-wp-20190128-14-17-15-pro.jpg
    I'm weighing in at 159 today, after about 6 weeks in. I think I'm a little over 500 calorie surplus... I'm doing a variation of the vertical diet with mostly rice, steaks and broccoli 6 times a day. I'm cutting because I don't want to look like a fat sack of milk at the end of the cycle and I live on the beach, so I like to stay pretty learn year round.
    Family_guy likes this.

I'm 33 at about 5'5'' weighing 145 at the start of the cycle in the image.

Name:	WP-20190128-14-17-15-Pro.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	177358
    I'm weighing in at 159 today, after about 6 weeks in. I think I'm a little over 500 calorie surplus... I'm doing a variation of the vertical diet with mostly rice, steaks and broccoli 6 times a day. I'm cutting because I don't want to look like a fat sack of milk at the end of the cycle and I live on the beach, so I like to stay pretty learn year round.
    Nice dude! Your cut up! What’s your goal though for this cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Nice dude! Your cut up! What’s your goal though for this cycle?
    I would like to get up to around 175 lbs and see what I look like from there. I haven't been very serious with my weight training in the past few years but now I'm lifting at a new gym with some big ass dudes that all take anadrol like it's candy, so that's a nice new motivation. I'm not really interested in getting huge, I am going for a physquie similar to Mike Thurston or Steve Cook.
    Family_guy likes this.

GH I need help, it’s hard to find a good HGH for the phase 3,4 here in Greece. Neither mk 677, is there any optional choice, or its ok for me not to put HGH and stay with clen insulin and T4?

Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    Can you post your post PCT growth plan. Curious.

Hopefully without Tren plesee ����

Ideally a less harsh plan that still has you growing like fuck for 10/12 weeks
    I'm not a fan of PCT at all . but if your going to do one then this is what I recommend.

be in a calorie surplus, then you can bridge with this.

T4 75mcg per day
    HGH 4iu per day
    Insulin 20iu per day
    Mk677 25mg per day
    Clen 40mcg per day

^ nothing here is suppressive to the HPTA . and you will continue to stay anabolic with the synergy of those compounds together

Test 350mg
    Dbol 30-50mgs/day
    Proviron 50-100mgs/day

Test 500mg
    Anavar 30-50mgs/day

Test 500mg
    Winstrol 30-50mgs/day
    Proviron 50-100mgs/day

Test C 100mg
    EQ 250mg
    Insulin 10-20iu per day

*Nolvadex on hand
    *Adex on hand
    *Proviron on hand

it would be really beneficial if you could get your hands on some Masteron , especially for your androgen phase . keep in mind your androgen phase is not very androgenic (only an androgen load rating of about 650 .. to put it in perspective I've got my androgen load up to 7,500 during an androgen phase) . you may want to consider running Masteron and some Tren in this phase. if you can't find Mast then stick with the proviron and add some Halotestin . and OR a last resort option for an androgen phase, run at least a gram of test and take an AI plus your proviron (these together will force more androgenic activity out of your test).

the proviron is NOT anabolic . its simply lowering your SHBG which is then freeing up a lot more DHT . and DHT is androgenic (however its also not directly anabolic in muscle tissue .. but it can help with your mood, aggression, sex drive, and help load more glycogen into muscle giving you a fuller harder look)
    IronLiver and Family_guy like this.

it would be really beneficial if you could get your hands on some Masteron , especially for your androgen phase . keep in mind your androgen phase is not very androgenic (only an androgen load rating of about 650 .. to put it in perspective I've got my androgen load up to 7,500 during an androgen phase) . you may want to consider running Masteron and some Tren in this phase. if you can't find Mast then stick with the proviron and add some Halotestin . and OR a last resort option for an androgen phase, run at least a gram of test and take an AI plus your proviron (these together will force more androgenic activity out of your test).

the proviron is NOT anabolic . its simply lowering your SHBG which is then freeing up a lot more DHT . and DHT is androgenic (however its also not directly anabolic in muscle tissue .. but it can help with your mood, aggression, sex drive, and help load more glycogen into muscle giving you a fuller harder look)
    Thanks! No luck finding Masteron yet. I'm at one of the biggest bodybuilding gyms in the country, so if they can't get Masteron I would have to try ordering it online, which didn't work out well last time. Also, the company doesn't seem to make Halotestin.

I'm not sure running 1000mg of test is wise for a first cycle? I like the idea of running Arimidex with a higher dose of Proviron.

To give an update, I'm at week 8 and doing 350mg test and 30mg dbol pre workout and put on about 22 lbs.
    Family_guy likes this.

Thanks! No luck finding Masteron yet. I'm at one of the biggest bodybuilding gyms in the country, so if they can't get Masteron I would have to try ordering it online, which didn't work out well last time. Also, the company doesn't seem to make Halotestin .

I'm not sure running 1000mg of test is wise for a first cycle? I like the idea of running Arimidex with a higher dose of Proviron .

To give an update, I'm at week 8 and doing 350mg test and 30mg dbol pre workout and put on about 22 lbs.
    well by time you get to your androgen phase its not really going to be your "first cycle" , heck you'll be like 4 phases deep by then

either way it sounds like your making awesome progress .

well by time you get to your androgen phase its not really going to be your "first cycle" , heck you'll be like 4 phases deep by then

either way it sounds like your making awesome progress .
    Ridiculous progress. I've been doing the vertical diet with some raw butter and cheese added and I've made more gains in 8 weeks than the past 5 years... Next week I will begin the Anavar at 30mg and up the test to 500mg. Maybe 750mg of test for the androgen phase? If my body is responding well to low doses I don't see the need to increase the doses dramatically.
    GearHeaded and Family_guy like this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information