Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Low dose prami and dbol...

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

Low dose prami and dbol...

Anyone heard of using low dose prami and dbol together. To trigger gh realease/igf-1?

It sounds batshit to me but I am hearing praises.
    I know very little about it other than it is supposed to work synergistically somehow.

Would love you feedback on this GearHeaded.
    I can lay out more info on supposed protocols if necessary.
    70rs and Quester like this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Subscribed

Obs
    Little more on the subject.

Supposedly prami gives a brief 2 hr spike of gh. I havent followed the pubmed links to check this. The idea of the dbol was 10mg doses to give igf-1 spikes.
    Its very in depth and I would like to post part of the article but I dont want to piss off the person that told me.

They are talking about microdosing every two hours throughout the day.

Obs
    Oh and the spikes were noted all the way up to the equvalent of 4iu exogenous administration.

Obs

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Oh and the spikes were noted all the way up to the equvalent of 4iu exogenous administration.
    I’m guessing if you double the dose you have diminishing results? So it’s very dose specific?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    I’m guessing if you double the dose you have diminishing results? So it’s very dose specific?
    I would say it could have adverse effects at high dosages but the interesting thing about prami is that they say it will not decrease prolactin below baseline levels. Honestly I wonder why I use caber after reading it. I don't understand all that they are saying. It is very thorough and complex. I have no idea how or at what doses the gh/igf levels stop rising tough.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

I would say it could have adverse effects at high dosages but the interesting thing about prami is that they say it will not decrease prolactin below baseline levels. Honestly I wonder why I use caber after reading it. I don't understand all that they are saying. It is very thorough and complex. I have no idea how or at what doses the gh/igf levels stop rising tough.
    You are entering a new level of learning now. It’s past my pay grade.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    You are entering a new level of learning now. It’s past my pay grade.
    I know that why I want gh to pop in and do his thing.

Its over my head

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I'm completely unaware of the idea about 'prami' in regards to Dbol and IGF..

now in regards to Dbol itself.

I mentioned in another thread about 'books' .. well here is a direct quote from a book I have here that was written about 17 years ago.

""It should be realized that Dianabol was most potent in its effects as an oral, not injection form AAS. This was due to remarkable IGF-1 release from the liver during detoxification of its molecule, which was of course a c17-alkylated structure""

my point is that the connection between IGF increase and Dbol use has been around for quite awhile..

but this Prami aspect is all new to me. definitely interesting stuff to look into

gonna read up on this and chime back in

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I'm completely unaware of the idea about 'prami' in regards to Dbol and IGF..

now in regards to Dbol itself.

I mentioned in another thread about 'books' .. well here is a direct quote from a book I have here that was written about 17 years ago.

""It should be realized that Dianabol was most potent in its effects as an oral, not injection form AAS. This was due to remarkable IGF-1 release from the liver during detoxification of its molecule, which was of course a c17-alkylated structure""

my point is that the connection between IGF increase and Dbol use has been around for quite awhile..

but this Prami aspect is all new to me. definitely interesting stuff to look into
    If you have wikr I can send you part of the article.
    The individual that wrote it is highly respected and intelligent but its a lot of screenshots. 11 I think.

Obs
    Ok all I know so far...

Prami creates a 66% growth hormone pulse for about 2 hours. This causes insulin resistance and the idea behind the dbol is igf spikes to synergize and increase anabolism. Low dose dbol is supposedly metabolized "better".

.12 mg prami every couple hours to start 10mg doses of dbol no specific I have found yet.

They talk about advanced reaching 3mgs of prami per day.

interesting .

guess my question would be , why don't we just inject 2iu of actual HGH every couple hours along with 40mcg of Increlex ?

oh wait, I know why $ $ $ . sucks drugs are so damn expensive !

ever hear about that drug campaign started in the 90s to 'keep kids off drugs' called D.A.R.E . it stood for Drugs Are Really Expensive (heck by raising the cost so much no one can afford drugs anymore let alone kids
    Obs likes this.

Prami is pretty cheap, and so is Dbol . OK I'll have to figure out getting Wickr

Obs
    interesting .

guess my question would be , why don't we just inject 2iu of actual HGH every couple hours along with 40mcg of Increlex ?

oh wait, I know why $ $ $ . sucks drugs are so damn expensive !

ever hear about that drug campaign started in the 90s to 'keep kids off drugs' called D.A.R.E . it stood for Drugs Are Really Expensive (heck by raising the cost so much no one can afford drugs anymore let alone kids
    The guys promoting this are talking about synergistic fat burning effects with the two because of the insulin sensitivity dbol combo. Comparing it to 10ius of hgh in terms of cut. I think I am gonna try it when I find prami and see if I can get some pharma dbol too (balkan) it comes in 10mg doses anyway.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Obs
    Dosing beginner starts as morning .125mg bedtime .125mg prami. Then each week increasing .125
    Until a resistance is built and eventually .25 mg every 2 hours.

I know me though

The guys promoting this are talking about synergistic fat burning effects with the two because of the insulin sensitivity dbol combo. Comparing it to 10ius of hgh in terms of cut. I think I am gonna try it when I find prami and see if I can get some pharma dbol too (balkan) it comes in 10mg doses anyway.
    well its always best when we have someone willing to run the actual experiment on themselves ! I look forward to seeing the journey
    Obs likes this.

Hurry up and try. I want to know howit works .
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    well its always best when we have someone willing to run the actual experiment on themselves ! I look forward to seeing the journey
    Hurry up and try. I want to know howit works .
    I have never ran any type of hgh so I have nothing to compare it to. I just hope I can avoid any impulsive gambling/sexual sides from prami.
    I think I will micro dose it and stair step as it says.
    Sounds like a good bridge experiment for my two months off
    Capebuffalo likes this.

so is your goal going to be to try and lean out during this experiment
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    so is your goal going to be to try and lean out during this experiment
    I dont know as I am supposed to be doung that now but I keep going hypo from the tren and eating enormous dgaf meals.

I can put down 8lbs of food in one sitting. Bf is holding steady and I think this is gonna turn into a small lean mass blast.

I dont know as I am supposed to be doung that now but I keep going hypo from the tren and eating enormous dgaf meals.

I can put down 8lbs of food in one sitting. Bf is holding steady and I think this is gonna turn into a small lean mass blast.
    maybe the prami would help then in regards to cutting, as multiple dosing it throughout the day will probably effect your appetite .

but knowing you, the HGH will stimulate a strong Ghrelin response and turn you into an eating machine (funny how GH is advertised as a 'fat loss' hormone, yet it can make your appetite ravenous)
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    maybe the prami would help then in regards to cutting, as multiple dosing it throughout the day will probably effect your appetite .

but knowing you, the HGH will stimulate a strong Ghrelin response and turn you into an eating machine (funny how GH is advertised as a 'fat loss' hormone, yet it can make your appetite ravenous)
    I am still very amateur at this. This month marks year two back on AAS and lifting.
    I have to start working with secondary growth factors. Cutting has never been a concern because I know that part will come with ease. I want more tissue and to fill it out. I want to be 230-240 dry as hell before I get on stage. Even then I still feel like I need to be bigger than that to hold a candle to what is out there.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am still very amateur at this. This month marks year two back on AAS and lifting.
    I have to start working with secondary growth factors. Cutting has never been a concern because I know that part will come with ease. I want more tissue and to fill it out. I want to be 230-240 dry as hell before I get on stage. Even then I still feel like I need to be bigger than that to hold a candle to what is out there.
    I wouldn’t worry about that man... conditioning is key ... you could’ve 180 and outshone someone that’s 200.
    You got this bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just thinking if you have that much of an appetite while on Tren , you'll have even more with HGH added in there. so with that appetite should definitely help with the growth.
    adding in growth factors will definitely help put you past where you are now. especially using them like you mentioned during 'bridging' phases. As loosing gains is far worse then not making gains. So while off cycle if you can actually make some improvements, that is huge.

As for 240 dry as hell for a show. your not waiting to jump on an IFBB open stage right ? Ameature NPC you'll be put in a weight class and I'm pretty sure 240 pounds is 20 pounds over what the super heavy weight class starts at (like 219 and up). I believe heavy weight is 198 to 219.
    your already going to easily fit into the heavy weight class. why would you want to move up to supers before your first show ?
    If the show is a smaller local level show, and your a super heavy weight over 219 pounds, heck you may be the only guy in that class (which wouldn't be fun imo).. everyone else is going to be light, middle, and heavy weight .

not sure if my numbers are correct. would have to look at the NPC rules again . but just saying you don't really need to put on a ton of size at this point to get on stage and do really well in the heavy weight class (no need to shoot for supers).

BUT , you probably want to be the biggest Mofo in the room

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    I wouldn’t worry about that man... conditioning is key ... you could’ve 180 and outshone someone that’s 200.
    You got this bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I dont want classic though. I want open class.
    Beef beef and more beef until I collapse. I have a good 8 years to go

Obs
    I was just thinking if you have that much of an appetite while on Tren , you'll have even more with HGH added in there. so with that appetite should definitely help with the growth.
    adding in growth factors will definitely help put you past where you are now. especially using them like you mentioned during 'bridging' phases. As loosing gains is far worse then not making gains. So while off cycle if you can actually make some improvements, that is huge.

As for 240 dry as hell for a show. your not waiting to jump on an IFBB open stage right ? Ameature NPC you'll be put in a weight class and I'm pretty sure 240 pounds is 20 pounds over what the super heavy weight class starts at (like 219 and up). I believe heavy weight is 198 to 219.
    your already going to easily fit into the heavy weight class. why would you want to move up to supers before your first show ?
    If the show is a smaller local level show, and your a super heavy weight over 219 pounds, heck you may be the only guy in that class (which wouldn't be fun imo).. everyone else is going to be light, middle, and heavy weight .

not sure if my numbers are correct. would have to look at the NPC rules again . but just saying you don't really need to put on a ton of size at this point to get on stage and do really well in the heavy weight class (no need to shoot for supers).

BUT , you probably want to be the biggest Mofo in the room
    I want to qualify for IFBB. National level npc.
    Competition is fierce and I am in no way near it at this point.

I dont want classic though. I want open class.
    Beef beef and more beef until I collapse. I have a good 8 years to go
    those weight classes I gave you ARE for the bodybuilding class.

classic is even lower and its based on height .

only the IFBB open bodybuilding does not have weight classes. the NPC does have weight classes. so you'll have to make a weight or fit into one class or another
    Obs likes this.

you probably know this already .. think I confused your post and what you were saying

Obs
    those weight classes I gave you ARE for the bodybuilding class.

classic is even lower and its based on height .

only the IFBB open bodybuilding does not have weight classes. the NPC does have weight classes. so you'll have to make a weight or fit into one class or another
    See I dodnt even know that. I thought open was open
    GearHeaded likes this.

your goal is TO GET to the open class , and therefore being 240+ is essential . thats what I think I missed
    Obs likes this.

See I dodnt even know that. I thought open was open
    lol ok never mind . yes, NPC is based on weight classes . most guys have to cut down and make a weight class. you earn your Pro card in a given weight class , and THEN after that as an IFBB pro you can move to the open class
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    your goal is TO GET to the open class , and therefore being 240+ is essential . thats what I think I missed
    I just want to qualify and get my pro card. From there I will be chasing shit I dont have the genetics for and started too late to accomplish.
    I wish to fuck I could go back to 19 years old and never stop. Life just beat the fuck outta me for 11 years afterward. I came back to get out of a rough spot. Now its the only thing in my life that makes any damn sense.

Feroce was a perfect example. He was honestly not tgat big when he got his pro card. Since he has built his life around it via endorsements and merchandise. He got a lot lot damn bigger since getting his pro card.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Obs

Feroce at npc nationals

Obs
    Someone want to tell me how the hell he got his tris like that?

pretty Seth competed in the under 198 pound class in the NPC and believe thats the class he won the overall national and got his pro card. going into the IFBB he competed in the 212 and under class (don't think he ever made it to the open class) as there is no other class in IFBB for guys his size (either 212 and under or open).

so really the fastest way to a pro card . you gotta figure out what weight class your going to be able to compete in and do your best. if you can't win your weight class you can't even compete for the shows overall title let alone qualify for a bigger show.

so heres how it would go (unless rules and things are changing).
    - you look your absolute best at 217 pounds. This puts you in the heavy weight class . you have to come in at under 219 pounds to make weight, if you don't then you don't make weight and can't compete in that class.

- you do a local show and win that weight class.. being you won your weight class you get to go to the 'finals' of that show, and you will compete against the winners of all the other weight classes (light weight, middle, heavy, super heavy etc.). if you win against all of them then you earn the 'overall title' .. you have experience under your belt which is great, but your no steps closer to a pro card.

- you then do a larger regional show. you win your class and win the overall class again.. more experience.

- now you move on to a larger 'national qualifier' show . a much much bigger show. IF you win your weight class again. you can compete in the overall of that show. IF you win the overall title . NOW your qualified to go to a national level show .

- From here you can move on and compete in the national level 'championships' shows (against guys from all over the world, as I believe the newer rules are allowing for this) and if you win here you can earn a pro card.
    but different shows are different and some shows you have to win your weight class AND then move onto winning the overall too, and only then do you get the pro card (I believe there are some shows out there where you can earn a national title and pro card by just winning your weight class).

but either way . the weight classes and making weight are a huge part of it and in a certain weight class is where you'd compete for a pro card. again, there is no such thing as the open class until you are an IFBB open competitor .

my 'rules' may be off a bit here, and the NPC changes stuff as they see fit. but the basics of what I'm saying are relevant
    Obs likes this.

Someone want to tell me how the hell he got his tris like that?
    pounding his old lady missionary style , but he is pretty short so he kinda had to push and hold himself up with his Tri's
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    pounding his old lady missionary style , but he is pretty short so he kinda had to push and hold himself up with his Tri's
    Just what he would say.

Obs
    pretty Seth competed in the under 198 pound class in the NPC and believe thats the class he won the overall national and got his pro card. going into the IFBB he competed in the 212 and under class (don't think he ever made it to the open class) as there is no other class in IFBB for guys his size (either 212 and under or open).

so really the fastest way to a pro card . you gotta figure out what weight class your going to be able to compete in and do your best. if you can't win your weight class you can't even compete for the shows overall title let alone qualify for a bigger show.

so heres how it would go (unless rules and things are changing).
    - you look your absolute best at 217 pounds. This puts you in the heavy weight class . you have to come in at under 219 pounds to make weight, if you don't then you don't make weight and can't compete in that class.

- you do a local show and win that weight class.. being you won your weight class you get to go to the 'finals' of that show, and you will compete against the winners of all the other weight classes (light weight, middle, heavy, super heavy etc.). if you win against all of them then you earn the 'overall title' .. you have experience under your belt which is great, but your no steps closer to a pro card.

- you then do a larger regional show. you win your class and win the overall class again.. more experience.

- now you move on to a larger 'national qualifier' show . a much much bigger show. IF you win your weight class again. you can compete in the overall of that show. IF you win the overall title . NOW your qualified to go to a national level show .

- From here you can move on and compete in the national level 'championships' shows (against guys from all over the world, as I believe the newer rules are allowing for this) and if you win here you can earn a pro card.
    but different shows are different and some shows you have to win your weight class AND then move onto winning the overall too, and only then do you get the pro card (I believe there are some shows out there where you can earn a national title and pro card by just winning your weight class).

but either way . the weight classes and making weight are a huge part of it and in a certain weight class is where you'd compete for a pro card. again, there is no such thing as the open class until you are an IFBB open competitor .

my 'rules' may be off a bit here, and the NPC changes stuff as they see fit. but the basics of what I'm saying are relevant
    Thx for all that.
    Now you got a nervous feeling in my gut lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information