Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ChasinGains
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Gyno question

ChasinGains is offline Junior Member

Gyno question

Hey guys I have a bit of gyno, I have never taken steroids , I do plan too in the future, but not any time soon, I was wondering would I need the gyno surgery before this or could I keep it under control through cycle with arimidex and under control through pct with tamoxifen ?
    Obs likes this.

Having puberty induced gyno is pretty common. You should check with a doc to see if it's severe enough to worry about. You can control gyno through an AI during your cycle. I would get your current gyno under control before you start a cycle.

ChasinGains is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Having puberty induced gyno is pretty common. You should check with a doc to see if it's severe enough to worry about. You can control gyno through an AI during your cycle. I would get your current gyno under control before you start a cycle.
    It's not bad gyno just nipples a little puffy,no one ever notices, only me haha how could I get it under control pre cycle?

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasinGains View Post
    It's not bad gyno just nipples a little puffy,no one ever notices, only me haha how could I get it under control pre cycle?
    By running either tamoxifen or raloxifene.
    Please give the gyno reversal thread a read. There is plenty of info that can be useful for you.
    Make sure you have gyno at first, gyno is a hard lump under your nipples and that is the only way to differentiate it from fatty tissue.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    like the god said, you have to make sure its actual gyno first.

gyno is going to be hard lumps that are often times very painful and uncomfortable , having fat nipples on the other hand is not painful at all and can be quite comforting on a lonely Saturday night
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ChasinGains View Post
    If your "gyno" is just puffy nipples and NOT lumps behind your nipples, I wouldn't worry about it. You can control your gyno by controlling E2 during your Test cycle with an AI. Run Adex @ .25mg/eod or .25mg/e3d throughout your cycle.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    ^ there's def a difference between puffy nips & gyno growth

Usually I'll get the extra puffiness then the growth will get irate

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    There is fatty tissue gyno and then there is hard lump gyno. Fatty tissue gyno is usually not effectively treat by tamoxifen from what I have gathered. Hard lump gyno however is very commonly reversed by tamoxifen.

You could get a blood panel and have your hormonal levels checked. Testosterone , estrogen, prolactin, etc...

From there you may be able to make a more educated assumption of what you can do to fix it.

Good luck and I hope you get it fixed

Thread Information